Pages:
Author

Topic: BREXIT WON, you aren't alone - page 4. (Read 2546 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
June 24, 2016, 12:49:23 AM
Great congratulations! Hurraaaaaaaay!
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
June 24, 2016, 12:40:44 AM
Act 1 Fire carney from the BoE... He is a globalist Canadian! Wtf is he doing there in the first place... What would Natanel Mayer Rotschild would have said... A man from a dominion is ruling over the £ ?!? Now is the best time I am sure that Cameron has some friends who are as competent and educated as Carney but born and raised and educated in the UK. Make the city strong... How could we implant yuan - btc trading with a Canadian?!? There is Vancouver for that;)!

Act 2 legalize weed and decriminalize all plants: no free men and women shall be in jail for an addiction

Action!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
June 24, 2016, 12:28:22 AM

-23 June will be UK Independence Day-

Results: leave 17410742 vs 16141241

Quote from: David Cameron
“We should be proud that we trust our people”

“The British people have voted to leave the European Union and their will must be respected”

“There can be no doubt about the result”

“I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain’s economy is fundamentally strong”

“I’m very proud and honoured to have been Prime Minister of this great country for six years”

“I think the country requires fresh leadership”

“I will do everything I can as prime minister to steady the ship over he coming weeks and months but I do not think it would be right for me to be the captain”

““It’s in the national interest to have a period of stability”

A message from your beloved Americans: Don't worry the US army isn't leaving its unsinkable European aircraft carrier;)

A message from your beloved Chinese: a trade delegation is coming to settle some nice free trade agreement with 0 import taxes on miners;)

A message from your beloved Russians: we stay (we can't come back anyway Wink)

A message from your beloved Europeans: European slaves need your help now that you are out to reform and improve this Union.

Grin

It's beautiful that the fear message didn't work, that like before the English men and women stand united and decided to path their own destiny free from the leach and diktats from
Continental Europe.

God save the Queen
Pages:
Jump to: