Pages:
Author

Topic: BRICS has become eleven countries instead of five. - page 4. (Read 1354 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1172
Privacy Servers. Since 2009.
I haven't heard the news you are talking about and the thing is that India is still a BRICS member and there is no news about them leaving BRICS, that's what I know at the moment.

Moreover, for example what you said is true and India's departure from BRICS is not too serious as the bloc still has 10 members and will continue to expand in the coming years. If the bloc loses India, it does not mean they have collapsed or failed. No one has said India is the center or sole leader of BRICS, so there is nothing to worry about if they really leave to get closer to the West and America. But until now they are still members of BRICS, Grin Grin.

Of course you haven't heard it because it never happened. This sick troll is known for making things up. Don't even try to verify this info - it's a
complete propaganda BS. Next he is probably going to try to avoid providing the source by switching topics or saying something general like "go find it online" or "google it".  Grin It's better to ignore him, credibility of his posts is zero.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
I don't feel like there's anything scary about all these joining forces, isn't India not in with the idea of a BRICS currency rather they want rupee to be used more in international trades? Putin just like other paranoid and corrupt government out there, the speech seems pretty flimsy. The way all these news about BRICS are, they all seem like they don't know what they're doing and each country that's a member is trying to undermine each other instead of really cooperating.

India is precisely one of the main opponents of the introduction of any “single BRICS currency.” Moreover, India officially says that creating an alternative to the dollar is IMPOSSIBLE at the moment and in the medium term! No, we don’t DO NOT WANT, but we CANNOT, because he understands that in the world, and especially in the BRICS union, there is not a single economy, not a single currency that could replace the US dollar in terms of convenience, reliability and liquidity. And that is why it is moving away from financial unions and relationships with China and Russia in favor of the West and the dollar. There are still political issues with China related to the conflict between the two countries in the recent past.
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Economic unions, as history shows, are constantly transforming. The political situation in countries can change dramatically, and one or another economic union will simply lose its relevance. The larger BRICS becomes, the more internal disputes and disagreements will arise.

It is true that throughout the history, economic unions are constantly subject to evolution due to fluctuations in the political landscape, which can lead to significant shifts overtime and it can make a specific economic union obsolete. It is possible that with the increased membership of the countries, internal disputes and divergences may come on the forefront.

Nevertheless, the positive side of expanding membership of BRICS is that, it can potentially provide opportunities to the citizens of these nations to improve their quality of life by taking advantage of these favorable circumstances.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 325
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't feel like there's anything scary about all these joining forces, isn't India not in with the idea of a BRICS currency rather they want rupee to be used more in international trades? Putin just like other paranoid and corrupt government out there, the speech seems pretty flimsy. The way all these news about BRICS are, they all seem like they don't know what they're doing and each country that's a member is trying to undermine each other instead of really cooperating.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

Let's discuss the results of this expansion on the global economy and the possible position of the G-7 countries. And do you think that this is the beginning of the formation of a new world order,

It's going to be a game of hot potato between the BRICS countries because they'll be dropping each other's currencies to hold the U.S. Dollar.

especially since in the speech of Russian President Vladimir Putin, he had stressed the need to deal with a common currency among the countries of the group in addition to local currencies ?

But which of the BRICS countries want their currency to be THE "reserve currency"? They haven't identified one yet. Will it be the Chinese Yuan? I would doubt that China wants to be the BRICS reserve currency because they couldn't devalue it anymore to support manufacturing and exports.

It's also very laughable that China is using the "BRICS movement" as anti-U.S. propaganda but still holds about $3 trillion U.S. Dollars in its reserves.
legendary
I haven't heard the news you are talking about and the thing is that India is still a BRICS member and there is no news about them leaving BRICS, that's what I know at the moment.

Moreover, for example what you said is true and India's departure from BRICS is not too serious as the bloc still has 10 members and will continue to expand in the coming years. If the bloc loses India, it does not mean they have collapsed or failed. No one has said India is the center or sole leader of BRICS, so there is nothing to worry about if they really leave to get closer to the West and America. But until now they are still members of BRICS, Grin Grin.

All this information, it is very easy to find on news and official resources to make sure. Yes, you will not find them on Chinese, Russian and Iranian pages - there the information is heavily moderated, and any negative, or going against fairy-tale dreams, news is not published accordingly.

Also read interviews with representatives of the countries, information about meetings and negotiations. There is a real picture there
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
~
The high rates of consumption in the West compared to its resources also explain this. Europe is moving as an integrated entity and will continue to defend its interests no matter the cost.
I would like to clarify that the countries that still depend on resources from their colonies are France, Britain, and the United States. Since it acts according to the logic of thugs in all parts of the world and intervenes by all means to protect its interests.
The world today is in the process of being reshaped, and I hope that multipolarity will help achieve some kind of stability in the global economy according to consensus.
Exactly and this is the problem we are facing. And at this point the last arrow in NATO's quiver to protect their hegemony is armed conflict.

The current strategy is to try to open up as many theater of operations as they can to divert the focus on NATO to somewhere else. One of these theaters is across West Asia and North Africa (the US Middle East focus). I've already posted multiple times about these theaters in different dedollarisation topics explaining how US has been increasing tensions in the area and as predicted presently it has led to multiple small scale armed conflict mainly in Syria as the resistance (+Syrian+Iranian+Russian armies) have been facing the revival of US backed Da'esh terrorists among other Takfiri groups.
In Iran we are already bracing for a wave of terrorist attacks that the Western Propaganda Media is going to refer to as "protests" like last year. There was already a terrorist attack by Da'esh in Shiraz about 3 weeks ago and over a dozen neutralized bombing attempts which is believed to increase in September[1].

The other main theater is going to be in Iraq and Lebanon, both of the have already been facing terrorist attacks and an increased movement by the US military moving in forces and equipment some of which has been bombed and destroyed by the resistance but they keep coming.

Another theater is going to be Azerbaijan that is currently moving all the military strength and the reserves they have to the Armenian border preparing for their large scale invasion, in which case there is a strong possibility that Iran would enter and bomb them back to stone ages according to the Geneva Conventions. The biggest problem in this theater is that if Baku invades its neighbor, it has tendency to grow real fast pulling Turkey in (desperately trying to build the artificial "Big Turkistan") and then expand to the rest of the region as the entire Turkish oblong geography will be attacked heavily from the South. Apart from the fact that Turkey is a NATO member and NATO is not capable of helping it, there is also the fact that half of Turkey (from big industries to lands) was sold to the Arabs over the past month or two as Erdogan desperately tries to get some money into the failing Turkish economy. This could also pull Saudi, et al in to protect their "assets".

For now I'll keep an eye on US Navy. If they evacuate the Iranian waters (ie. Persian Gulf and Makran Sea) and go way deep into the Indian ocean (2k-3k kilometers away) it is a strong signal of starting a large scale war.
Hopefully these threats are going to be neutralized before they can grow, like previous times.

[1] Interesting fact about September is that the Zionist terrorists consider this month the "month of blood" and historically they have committed majority of their bloodshed in this month that goes from assassinations and bombings all the way to 9-11.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Broadcasting selectively one positive, I suggest not to forget about the facts, less pleasant Smiley

- BRICS members India and Brazil opposed China's proposal to expand the alliance at the expense of developing countries. About it writes Bloomberg. These two members of the alliance opposed the inclusion of Indonesia and Saudi Arabia, which was advocated by China.
- The Indian authorities announced that they would not participate in the project to create a BRICS currency, which would reduce the use of the U.S. dollar in international settlements. I told you - India is a smart country !
- "New Delhi may still have a strong relationship with Moscow - for example, after the invasion of Ukraine, Russia became India's main oil supplier - but India's gradual separation from Russia is inevitable. Russia's importance as a partner for India will only diminish over time. This is based on the realization of several things, primarily that Russia is likely to continue sliding into direct dependence on China, and that India's ambitions do not fit within the context of the India-Russia partnership. The China-India border conflict in 2020 has led to the realization that India now views China as an existential threat to national security."
- The G7 and the EU have buried the BRICS. India is shifting its vector towards the West and has embarked on a military and economic rapprochement with the US, EU and UK.

legendary
Broadcasting selectively one positive, I suggest not to forget about the facts, less pleasant Smiley

- BRICS members India and Brazil opposed China's proposal to expand the alliance at the expense of developing countries. About it writes Bloomberg. These two members of the alliance opposed the inclusion of Indonesia and Saudi Arabia, which was advocated by China.
- The Indian authorities announced that they would not participate in the project to create a BRICS currency, which would reduce the use of the U.S. dollar in international settlements. I told you - India is a smart country !
- "New Delhi may still have a strong relationship with Moscow - for example, after the invasion of Ukraine, Russia became India's main oil supplier - but India's gradual separation from Russia is inevitable. Russia's importance as a partner for India will only diminish over time. This is based on the realization of several things, primarily that Russia is likely to continue sliding into direct dependence on China, and that India's ambitions do not fit within the context of the India-Russia partnership. The China-India border conflict in 2020 has led to the realization that India now views China as an existential threat to national security."
- The G7 and the EU have buried the BRICS. India is shifting its vector towards the West and has embarked on a military and economic rapprochement with the US, EU and UK.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
I do not understand why he wants to link the standard of living in some European countries with the reality of corruption in the countries that were colonized by those countries.
Because if you take away "economy" from the West there is nothing else left. There would be no technology, no advances, no resources, no culture, no society and last but not least no democracy. And worst of all they, specially Europe, would go back to the stone ages where they fight each other for scarce resources like they were doing in years before World War 2 when there was at least a big war every year between different countries in Europe!
The high rates of consumption in the West compared to its resources also explain this. Europe is moving as an integrated entity and will continue to defend its interests no matter the cost.
I would like to clarify that the countries that still depend on resources from their colonies are France, Britain, and the United States. Since it acts according to the logic of thugs in all parts of the world and intervenes by all means to protect its interests.
The world today is in the process of being reshaped, and I hope that multipolarity will help achieve some kind of stability in the global economy according to consensus.
legendary
Nevertheless, I am interested and excited to know what other members of this forum see this stunt as and what it could mean for the BRICS, is it a statement that they really are an international alliance for de-dollarization or not?
As the article clearly stated, this is a symbolic move.

As I've said many times dedollarisation is already happening with or without the BRICS currency. Many countries across the globe (specially those in certain groups like SCO, BRICS, ASEAN, etc.) are already replacing dollar with other currencies including their own in a portion of their international trades.

Introducing "BRICS currency" would mean speeding up that process by introducing a solid and international replacement that everyone can use but is a currency that is not controlled by a single power. Which is the most important distinction with the dollar that US keeps printing willy-nilly.
But revealing this symbolically is still a big move. I think of it as bitcoin in 2008 that is not yet released but we have seen what it could look like and know how its release is going to change the world.
legendary
Meanwhile, Russian Ambassador to the Republic of South Africa Ilya Rogachev, at a meeting with UAE Ambassador Mahash Saeed Al Hameli in Pretoria, presented a banknote of 100 BRICS, Iranian agency Irna reports.

Printing papers that are worthless is what russia is really good at Smiley

It's good that they had enough for 1 piece of paper, because there is a problem:
"Russia did not have the threads and inks to print books. For a year and a half after the introduction of EU sanctions, the largest Russian printers could not find a domestic substitute for imported materials for printing books, representatives of the industry told RBC."

I understand further there will be money to cut out independently, and then independently color !?? Smiley

Well, come on, laughed and will be.
But we all understand perfectly well that there will be no "BRICS currency", at best all except India (it is smart), China will pull its yuan, and everyone will happily swallow it, then really realize that swallowed that something very tasty and causing diarrhea of local economies. But this is another story, and we will talk about it, perhaps, a little later Smiley

And as always a simple question - if India financially "fucked" Russia, buying oil for non-convertible rupees, and today the amount of frozen funds is about 40 billion dollars (Russia is not available to HER money), with the Indian rupee is secured by the largest economy, what will be the value and security of this multi-colored paper and who will need it ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Well, this is definitely something, that is a very bold thing to do and a loud statement regarding de-dollarization. Just last August 25, India’s Oil and Gas Minister Hardeep Singh Puri told CNBC that India is currently not aiming for de-dollarization for it will take years for any country and international organization to even reach the same journey and status the US dollar has. However, after this stunt by Ilya Rogachev (Russia's Ambassador), where the flag of India is a part of the banknote it seems like Hardeep Singh Puri wasn't telling the whole truth, or perhaps this is the beginning of the long journey he has stated for de-dollarization. Nevertheless, I am interested and excited to know what other members of this forum see this stunt as and what it could mean for the BRICS, is it a statement that they really are an international alliance for de-dollarization or not? This will surely start a good discussion following up on the new eleven members of the BRICS.

English source of the news: https://tass.com/politics/1670783
Hardeep Singh Puri's interview with CNBC: https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/25/de-dollarization-a-long-way-off-india-oil-minister-hardeep-singh-puri.html
copper member
Activity: 2072
Merit: 901
White Russian
Meanwhile, Russian Ambassador to the Republic of South Africa Ilya Rogachev, at a meeting with UAE Ambassador Mahash Saeed Al Hameli in Pretoria, presented a banknote of 100 BRICS, Iranian agency Irna reports.
legendary
England, the land of Anglo-Saxons~
Read my comment again specially the first two lines because you didn't get my point at all. The point isn't to claim nobody else is going to do what the tiny island of England has done. The point was to say as the invaded, the countries have to learn from their mistakes that led to the success of their enemies.

1. Denmark was to conquer your country. If you let Denmark to conquer it and join it, without any war, then Denmark will share it's technology, education and achievements with you, merge with you under its own leadership and you, that was a bad/average country before, now becomes one of the most successful one as a part of Denmark. If you resist, then definitely it will abandon you, will try to enslave you and rob you.
So your argument is that if a country has more advanced technologies everyone else should let them annex their countries or be invaded and murdered! LOL
I wonder where you live because I can bet that at least in two dozen technological fields we are far more advanced than your country can ever dream of. How about we annex your country to share the "technology, education and achievements" with you or as you said in case of resistance we enslave you? Cheesy

It doesn't sound good when the shoe is on the other foot, does it?

Okay, Europe is evil. Why do they try to claim asylum in Europe?
OK. Europe is not evil then why have 10+ million Europeans from Ukrainian sought asylum in rest of Europe?
It's the same elsewhere, when the West declares war on their countries (be it invasion or cold war or colonizing), they are forced to leave their homes and migrate, some to the same West that ruined their lives.

The fact is that nobody, specially in the East likes to migrate to the West. The cultural difference alone is enough to persuade them not to. Nobody likes leaving their homes, their families and their own rich culture and heritage to go live in an artificial country like US with a primitive governance or EU.
You think anyone in their right mind would like to live in a place where every day 13 children on average become victims of gun violence? Or one out of 3 or 4 women are sexually assaulted? That's US for you. Europe is no better. Take France for instance. They just passed a law that starting from this upcoming school year it mandates female children to wear revealing clothes to school! Funny thing is that we don't hear anything from a single human rights organization in the West...

I do not understand why he wants to link the standard of living in some European countries with the reality of corruption in the countries that were colonized by those countries.
Because if you take away "economy" from the West there is nothing else left. There would be no technology, no advances, no resources, no culture, no society and last but not least no democracy. And worst of all they, specially Europe, would go back to the stone ages where they fight each other for scarce resources like they were doing in years before World War 2 when there was at least a big war every year between different countries in Europe! It would be the same in America. You think for example "country" of Texas (the largest oil-producing state) would freely give its resources to the rest of the 50-60 "countries" after United States becomes Ununited Countries?
legendary
I do not understand why he wants to link the standard of living in some European countries with the reality of corruption in the countries that were colonized by those countries. It is enough for him to rephrase the questions in another way to obtain more logical and objective answers:
- What if, for example, France stops stealing uranium from Burkina Faso? Will it be able to provide electricity without interruption without its nuclear reactors?
- What if Europe stopped stealing Africa’s resources, would it also be forced to get involved in the migration issue?
- What if Britain was content with its local resources without colonizing its neighbors and distant countries? Would we call it “the empire on which the sun never sets”?
- What if the European powers had not divided Africa and parts of Asia according to their interests, would we have found the Kurds without a state, for example? Or would Pakistan have succeeded in gaining independence from the mother country, India, and the unrest would have begun from then on?
- What if Europe had not exploited “child labor” and “low wages” in poor Asian countries, would it have been able to produce clothes and basics at those low prices for the cost of production?
- what if....?
- what if......?
- What if you reread history and saw how many presidents and resistance fighters were assassinated because they rejected the policies of proxy colonialism and wanted to advance their countries? Would you have continued to cling to the idea of “European justice”?

I have the answers, but it looks like you won't like them Smiley

- France is not stealing uranium from Burkina Faso, it has some production in Gabon. There is something to replace it
- Britain gave up all its colonies, giving them freedom, as well as legal and financial system, industry and much more.
- If you look at the division of Africa now - you will be surprised - China is becoming a key player. And its scheme of "partnership" is called "stifling investments" - believe me, soon the countries under the influence of China will remember France, Netherlands and other "empires" with fondness. A perfect example - you can see what China has done in Sri Lanka.
- It is not France or the EU that makes children work. It is done by local "businessmen".  Which I agree with - customers are not averse to cheap production in such countries. But the order in a country is the problems of the government/population of that country.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
For me, I think BRICS should be renamed to fit the inclusion of the countries that has increased her numbers of users.
I like the idea of BRICS and can't wait to see how it will be implemented and effected within these countries. 
The numbers will either increase or decrease with time owning to the success of its adoption and use for trade.

As this is also a new world order play, the USD will have to find a common ground on which it can effectively create room for the BRICS currency, so as not to cause division or create barriers that might result in an ensuing economic war.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Final questions:
Does EU give you asylum protection?
Does EU give you free healthcare even if you are an asylum/refugee?
Does EU give you free high quality education?
Does EU give you free money and housing when you claim an asylum?
Do European taxpayers pay for all of these?
What we get in return? Those who got asylum, our free money, free healthcare and free education, are raping women and children, are killing people in the street, are robbing houses, are shoplifting and so on.
They take 470,000 troops and completely destroy 6 countries in 20 years and cause the dislocation of tens of millions of people. Some of which find their way to Europe seeking asylum. Out of those who survive the NATO bombings, many die trying to get into Europe. Specially these days that some EU countries like UK are sinking their ships to get rid of them. A small portion that enter Europe are treated harshly and their belongings are confiscated to cover the "cost of their asylum" (eg. the Jewelry Law in Denmark that lets the police seize anything that costs more than a grand).

I do not understand why he wants to link the standard of living in some European countries with the reality of corruption in the countries that were colonized by those countries. It is enough for him to rephrase the questions in another way to obtain more logical and objective answers:
- What if, for example, France stops stealing uranium from Burkina Faso? Will it be able to provide electricity without interruption without its nuclear reactors?
- What if Europe stopped stealing Africa’s resources, would it also be forced to get involved in the migration issue?
- What if Britain was content with its local resources without colonizing its neighbors and distant countries? Would we call it “the empire on which the sun never sets”?
- What if the European powers had not divided Africa and parts of Asia according to their interests, would we have found the Kurds without a state, for example? Or would Pakistan have succeeded in gaining independence from the mother country, India, and the unrest would have begun from then on?
- What if Europe had not exploited “child labor” and “low wages” in poor Asian countries, would it have been able to produce clothes and basics at those low prices for the cost of production?
- what if....?
- what if......?
- What if you reread history and saw how many presidents and resistance fighters were assassinated because they rejected the policies of proxy colonialism and wanted to advance their countries? Would you have continued to cling to the idea of “European justice”?
Activity: 854
Merit: 772
Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim
You are somewhat on the right path here. At the end of the day we have nobody to blame by ourselves. To blame colonizers for colonizing is like blaming water for being wet. For example England is a teeny tiny island and if you remove the non-developed area that leaves it with a measly 11000 km², considering the lack of natural resources and the harsh living environment you can see why they started invading the world starting from their neighbors.

At some point everyone realizes this and learns from their mistakes in the history and start the change. What we see in the New World Order today with new organizations like SCO and BRICS is the result of those who realized this decades ago and started the change.
England, the land of Anglo-Saxons, i.e. immigrants from Northern Germany and Southern Scandinavia conquered the world. England, such a tiny island, who could imagine.
Okay, my point here is, England was a conqueror but there is a thing that I want you to think about. Every country will be a conqueror if it can to conquer, absolutely every country. What does conqueror want? To expand, to have more lands and to become from tiny island into a big empire.
But there are two types of conquerors:
1. One is technologically/culturally advanced with manpower
2. Second is not technologically/culturally advanced but has manpower.

Now, to explain what I want to say, let's take two modern countries for example:
1. Denmark - Is technologically/culturally advanced, has manpower
2. North Korea - Only has manpower, otherwise this country is brutal.

Let's assume that other countries are typical average countries, aren't developed, have some problems, etc. Also, let's assume that these countries want to conquer other countries.
1. Denmark was to conquer your country. If you let Denmark to conquer it and join it, without any war, then Denmark will share it's technology, education and achievements with you, merge with you under its own leadership and you, that was a bad/average country before, now becomes one of the most successful one as a part of Denmark. If you resist, then definitely it will abandon you, will try to enslave you and rob you.
2. North Korea wants to conquer your country. They are brutal, they don't have educational and technological achievements, they can bring nothing to your country by conquering because they don't have anything for them. If you let them to conquer you, you'll become even worse than you were before. If you don't let them to conquer you, then they'll murder you and enslave you, abandon you, destroy you and everything. They can't steal anything because they lack technological progress.

So, my point is: There is Russia/China and there is US/EU. If you visit these countries, you'll see that people live a wealthy lifestyle, have better quality of life, things go better. If you visit Russia/China, you'll see that in these countries, you have to work a lot and are only getting paid to eat, also, because of corruption and nepotism, your talent wanishes.
Now there is a Brazil, India, South Africa. Let's be honest and say that one of these have to conquer you, you have no other choice because two superpowers want you. If you willingly join Russia/China alliance, what will be benefit for you? Will your quality of life improve? No, because these countries can't take care of their own citizens, so they won't be able to take care of you. But if you willingly join US/EU, you'll gain access to tremendous education, experience, better quality of life, more possibilities and so on.

The British Empire brought modern technology, education and culture. While it's true that it destroyed a lot of lives, it's also true that Britain was advanced and could bring advancement and progress in countries that were willing to accept them. That's all I wanted to say from the very beginning.

Final questions:
Does EU give you asylum protection?
Does EU give you free healthcare even if you are an asylum/refugee?
Does EU give you free high quality education?
Does EU give you free money and housing when you claim an asylum?
Do European taxpayers pay for all of these?
What we get in return? Those who got asylum, our free money, free healthcare and free education, are raping women and children, are killing people in the street, are robbing houses, are shoplifting and so on.
They take 470,000 troops and completely destroy 6 countries in 20 years and cause the dislocation of tens of millions of people. Some of which find their way to Europe seeking asylum. Out of those who survive the NATO bombings, many die trying to get into Europe. Specially these days that some EU countries like UK are sinking their ships to get rid of them. A small portion that enter Europe are treated harshly and their belongings are confiscated to cover the "cost of their asylum" (eg. the Jewelry Law in Denmark that lets the police seize anything that costs more than a grand).
Okay, Europe is evil. Why do they try to claim asylum in Europe?
The UK is sinking their ships to get rid of them, yes, I have heard that but why do they want to go in the UK? Okay, years ago, asylum claimers were treated much better, Sweden was even giving them free housing but what did Sweden got in return? Increased crime, rape, murder. Does the UK want increased crime/rape/murder? No, that's why they are doing that. I know it's cruel but so is when you murder someone's daughter. Refugees from those countries are doing massacres in Europe.
legendary
Someone told me the other week that BRICS is a new currency.  Wasnt its origins an investment note from a Goldman Sachs banker.  I realize the term got popular but Im not sure how much strength there is in this declaration besides a conference to discuss common aims.  I hope they find a common link and a greater trade balance between themselves but the old problem of Dollar reserve bias and requirement for liquidity of dollars trade internationally is still there so far as I know.
  I think China and Brazil did a trade agreement recently, an attempt to make sure neither in each trade requires dollars but is it able to tie trade equally between themselves.  The two economies are different enough that its a real challenge to balance that trade and that problem is ongoing for the idea overall behind Brics so far as  I know

It all sounds beautiful, but there are 3 real problems that override everything:
1. India officially recognizes - there is no alternative to the dollar. And yuan, as a Brics currency, India will not accept. India has already started dumping huge reserves of yuan from its economy by buying Russian oil with yuan.
India is smart. see point 2
2. China's cunning attempt to "slip" the BRICS a dollar replacement and a "BRICS domestic currency" is just an attempt to save its economy. There is no dedolarization here. The Chinese economy has a huge problem, and "exporting inflation" is one mechanism. The second is BRICS yuanization makes all participants who will accept yuan as "BRICS currency" donors to China's economy.
3- Both India, China, and the rest of the BRICS members need... to interact with the rest of the world's economy... yes, the dollar. Neither the EU nor the US will sell their technology, equipment, and the like, for yuan.

This is simple, open data, and the reality of the global marketplace
Pages:
Jump to: