Pages:
Author

Topic: British Digital Currency | Community Discussion | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex [BRIT] - page 2. (Read 5363 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
A little bird told me that a new Dev has taken over, hopefully there will be an anouncement soon.

Really? This is excellent news!

Yes it is excellent news, Will7iam mailed me last week and said he transfered everything over to the new Dev.

Brit is to good to let die.

Shouldn't be too long before the announcement. Smiley

Why hasn't the Dev said anything? It would boost investor confidence to atleast know he exists.

Just a quick update, Will7am mailed me and said the the new Brit Dev would be making an announcement this week Smiley

It's time to HODL!!!!!
I am still holding some BRIT.
Hope 'this week' will not be too long to wait.

We've bag held this long, so a little longer won't hurt Smiley

https://twitter.com/BritCoinUK/status/570841948153454592

I am holding around 60k BRIT. I have been holding for practically a year now. This is exciting news!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
A little bird told me that a new Dev has taken over, hopefully there will be an anouncement soon.

Yes it is excellent news, Will7iam mailed me last week and said he transfered everything over to the new Dev.

Why hasn't the Dev said anything? It would boost investor confidence to atleast know he exists.

Just a quick update, Will7am mailed me and said the the new Brit Dev would be making an announcement this week Smiley

It's time to HODL!!!!!

We've bag held this long, so a little longer won't hurt Smiley

https://twitter.com/BritCoinUK/status/570841948153454592
Activity: 365
?

It's time to HODL!!!!!
legendary

It's time to HODL!!!!!

legendary

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

O gooddd!!! let's take BRIT againnn  Wink

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on February 13th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2

Market volume is 1 BTC. People keep saving the coin.
legendary

Someone bought up over 700K of brit earlier.

Looks like the relaunch announcement isn't too long now:)

Looking forward to it as britcoin has an awesome brand name, it can do really well.

The current price is peanuts.

And you are a lying sack of shit. No one has bought 700k or anywhere near.

Truly amazing...

WTF are you smoking, look on Bittrex bitch!!!

You look like a fool now, ha ha ha.
legendary
Activity: 1162

Looking forward to it as britcoin has an awesome brand name, it can do really well.

And you are a lying sack of shit. No one has bought 700k or anywhere near.

Truly amazing...
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1022
Does your coin need a multipool?

Getting a multipool for your coin will create buy pressure on exchanges.
And it will allow people with mining power to get more coins for their hashrate.

If you are interested, then take a look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multipool-service-10-a-month-update-932225

Have a nice day!
legendary
People are going to let this coin die? It's a good name and with a semi decent developer it could be worth a lot!
We need to find a new developer. Soon before the coin is taken off the exchanges.
dev  new scsy   so good , please contact them try

I have no idea how to run a community. We need to find a dev as a community and not just push all the work onto one person. Everyone involved with Britcoin needs to help.
Activity: 297
Anyone able to sync with the wallet. I've got one peer connection but no blocks since 315526

Resolved: Deleted everything but wallet.dat and resynced blockchain. Up to date now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
We need to find a new developer. Soon before the coin is taken off the exchanges.
dev  new scsy   so good , please contact them try
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
I ended up here doing some research on this William guy.   He's been pretty active over in the Sterlingcoin forum so he is still around.  I'd consider this coin dead.  Community take over would be the only option and if you can get access to the github.
Pages:
Jump to: