Pages:
Author

Topic: British Digital Currency | Community Discussion | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex [BRIT] - page 3. (Read 5363 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
my suggestion is that : let it die quietly . Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

So William left us and probably tried to fake a buy out? So who's up for a community take over?

We would need a coder to take the helm.

How do we to about getting a coder?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

So William left us and probably tried to fake a buy out? So who's up for a community take over?

We would need a coder to take the helm.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1008
So what would we need for the community to take over? All he sold was his web site, the Twitter account and Facebook account, he does not own the network, the investors do.

Do we have any way to reclaim the website, twitter account and Facebook account?
then answer is NO, you can't claim those unless the owner handover you everything
So what would we need for the community to take over? All he sold was his web site, the Twitter account and Facebook account, he does not own the network, the investors do.

Do we have any way to reclaim the website, twitter account and Facebook account?
legendary

He was just on line:  December 29, 2014, 08:45:17

I just messaged him and asked for an update, we'll see if he replies?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Lol at williams jelly negro
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Now this is making me upset ! Will where are you ? atleast post some update on auction. Who bought it or still you have all the rights ?
legendary
legendary
Let's wait for Will to say something first.

He was last on line: December 22, 2014, 08:10:16 PM

In the meantime, do we have any proof the buyers are real? Who are they and why haven't they said anything? Surely the new developers would want to announce themselves?

I thought he would of replied by now, I guess he does not care about the people who invested money in Brit.

In the meantime, do we have any proof the buyers are real? Who are they and why haven't they said anything? Surely the new developers would want to announce themselves?
legendary

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Virus ? repost

No, a place to discuss what to do next. Read the top red text. I am invested in this coin.

Test the links please if you are concerned. No viruses.
i made that post without reading , alot of reposts with viruses are comming , so it was just smth i typed fast so that nobody would download it.
1th post O_o

What do you mean? I am not launching a coin here. I am merely trying to take some initiative in keeping this one alive and/or providing a place to discuss what to do next.
I mean that i made the first post in your thread , and that im proud ?

Oh, my bad.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
1th post O_o

What do you mean? I am not launching a coin here. I am merely trying to take some initiative in keeping this one alive and/or providing a place to discuss what to do next.
I mean that i made the first post in your thread , and that im proud ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
I remember holding a few of these a couple of months ago.

Let's hope for a comeback?
1th post O_o

Virus ? repost

No, a place to discuss what to do next. Read the top red text. I am invested in this coin.

Test the links please if you are concerned. No viruses.
Pages:
Jump to: