Pages:
Author

Topic: British hospitals burned dead babies to heat buildings. - page 2. (Read 3914 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Josie Cunningham plans to have abortion so she can star on BIG BROTHER

Disgusting. How can anyone kill her own child just to appear in some $hitty show?.... and even worse she will be branded as an icon of female empowerment by the feminists.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

Josie Cunningham plans to have abortion so she can star on BIG BROTHER

British celebrity-wannabe was interviewed about her decision to abort her child in order to improve her chances to appear on a reality show.
From the Mirror:
Wannabe celebrity Josie Cunningham last night confessed the chance of appearing on TV’s Big Brother was worth more than her unborn child’s life.

Puffing on a cigarette and rubbing her baby bump, the controversial model and call girl – who will have her abortion at a clinic this week – said: “I’m finally on the verge of becoming famous and I’m not going to ruin it now.

“An abortion will further my career. This time next year I won’t have a baby. Instead, I’ll be famous, driving a bright pink Range Rover and buying a big house. Nothing will get in my way.”

http://youtu.be/FOUIVFBbr_o

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Brother, a woman's health issue?
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
So many people justifying this. What next? Use decomposing corpses as fertilizer?

You are right. This will progressively get worse. They are allowing after birth murder now. What next? May be they will order forcible euthanasia of the disabled and the elderly.

The next step is Soylent Green. After all we are but a bag of proteins. Why waste healthy dead bodies when we could recycle them into the food chain.

The dehumanization program is strong.

Why use them as fertilizer then? Eat them instead and ingest all that nutritious protein. Would you like that?

Obviously I would not like that as I am very meaty, putting me on top of the food chain if that happens.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
One fetus who escaped being turned into fuel.. Good thing. Bad thing, depending on how you voted Smiley
http://youtu.be/0vDQCv0yYaQ

One of the few things in which I'd agree with the Catholic church.

Grin

I shall screen shot this post just in case I would need it in one of our future battle...
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1571
So many people justifying this. What next? Use decomposing corpses as fertilizer?

You are right. This will progressively get worse. They are allowing after birth murder now. What next? May be they will order forcible euthanasia of the disabled and the elderly.

The next step is Soylent Green. After all we are but a bag of proteins. Why waste healthy dead bodies when we could recycle them into the food chain.

Why use them as fertilizer then? Eat them instead and ingest all that nutritious protein. Would you like that?
legendary
One fetus who escaped being turned into fuel.. Good thing. Bad thing, depending on how you voted Smiley

One of the few things in which I'd agree with the Catholic church.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Bullshit.  Her body, her decision.

A fetus is a separate body. Not the same body as the woman. Yes... she had a choice. Whether to use birth-control or not.

Fetus have the choise outside host-body, survive or don't. And if he/she can't pay for it, too bad...
legendary

All being aided by the bankers. If they can make hair-cuts from your bank savings account, then for sure they can seize your property, force you to hard labour, and exterminate you when you get exhausted.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Funny how this planet rolls: the women who do not want babies can convert them into burning fuel, while women who can't have to wait years for an adoption
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
...Once the fetus is conceived, she don't have the right to terminate it.

Why do those with a penis feel they have the right to tell a woman what to do with her uterus?   Roll Eyes

I actually agree with you, I feel equally pissed off in the same way when women claim men can't be raped by women and we only ever get an erection because we're perverted lol.

But seriously, nobody has the right to tell anybody what to do with their own bodies, especially if it's going to physically harm them not doing it, also, the only response I've seen regarding a rape pregnancy from a pro-lifer is a patronising lecture.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

legendary

A fetus is a separate body. Not the same body as the woman. Yes... she had a choice. Whether to use birth-control or not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Well, that's enough internet for the day, WTF?
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
...Once the fetus is conceived, she don't have the right to terminate it.

Why do those with a penis feel they have the right to tell a woman what to do with her uterus?   Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
Merit: 100
And people who are opposed to this are afraid to speak out, for the fear of being branded as politically incorrect.

This kind of statement never fails to make me laugh. People who oppose abortion, feminism, gay rights, etc. 'speak out' all the time. They 'speak out' loudly, in the most widely read/watched media outlets in the world. They get elected en masse to governments all over the world. They are never out of the media, and all they talk about is how afraid they are to 'speak out'.

They constantly repeat this ridiculous claim from their gigantic platform in a cynical attempt to portray themselves as the underdogs, representing the silent majority in a fight against the all-powerful left-wing machine. This could not be further from the truth, as polling continues to show a steady increase in public support for socially progressive causes, while conservative media outlets and political parties continue to enjoy higher levels of funding. They are also (to my knowledge) the only people to use the term "politically correct" - what they really mean when they say they have been 'branded' is that some-one called them out on their bullshit, and a large proportion of the population believes their views are silly.

Back in the world of sensible ethical debate:

The question of when to afford the rights and status of a human is (contrary to many claims) a difficult one. Sure, conception is a neat, easily distinguishable line, but what really is the moral or scientific case for defining it as the start of life? (apart from the religious argument that "that's when the soul enters" - as if we could possibly know even if souls existed, which they probably don't.) A fertilised embryo has the potential to become a fully functioning human, but so does every individual sperm and egg. For me, the most meaningful definition for the start of life - and the most appropriate time to start defending the right to life - is the point at which a being becomes conscious or self-aware to a meaningful extent.

Self-evidently, babies are (very) self-aware by the time they are born, making the idea of a 'post-birth abortion' immoral, but it is also evident that newly-fertilised embryos are not. The question of where consciousness truly begins is a matter for scientific research. I think we should err on the side of earlier limits in the meantime, but I think the proposal to ban all abortions from the point of conception is an insensible one.

Now, debate me. But please stop (a) misrepresenting the daft views of a minority (dredged up and reported by right-wing news sites) as those of the majority of feminists and progressives, and (b) implying that anyone is trying to silence you.

Also, whatever the ethics surrounding abortion, surely we can agree that after a miscarriage has occurred (deliberately induced or otherwise), and the parents have chosen not to take the remains away to bury or cremate themselves, there is no harm in incinerating them, and in recovering energy from the process.
legendary

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Yes, corpses should be dug up from burial site and stored in airtight containers after they have decomposed. No point in allowing cemetaries to get fertilized.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1571
legendary
IMHO a woman carries the baby and so the decision as to the fate of the foetus lay, ultimately, with her.

I disagree. If the women doesn't want a baby, then she should use birth control. Birth control is readily available everywhere and is cheap. Once the fetus is conceived, she don't have the right to terminate it.
Pages:
Jump to: