Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 148. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Still waiting for causestud & clovis A to claim your 100 SIS draw winnings. Please PM me with your SIS address so I can send them to you. I will wait until 7pm EST but after that you will forfeit your coins which will be added to the next draw.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I won some tokens on tournament. How can i cashout? i don't see any options in cashier menu.

See Post # 7
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Im sign in signature bounty on 1 july 2016 , Tomorrow ( 7 july 2016 ) reclaim my brk its correct ? .
Activity: 355
I won some tokens on tournament. How can i cashout? i don't see any options in cashier menu.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Congratulations to the following Final Table players who won big in the BRK BTC Award Tournament today!

neoflux - 2 of Diamonds in the DECK + 1 BTC
Kc09 - 1 BTC
amrith - 0.5 BTC
DarkMary - 1,000 BRK
dsnr1 - 800 BRK
fragout - 650 BRK
Zmoe - 440 BRK
FlipAce - 345 BRK
vaporz - 200 BRK
Regelgu - 150 BRK

We'll be hosting some other special events soon, but in the meantime there are lots of Free BRK to be won every day!
Congrats to the winners of the big tourney! Breakoutgaming, keep up the nice work.
-cheers-
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The launch is coming!!!
Haha
Be prepare!
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Hehe , what a tourney it was last night  Cool
continuous bad luck
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Hehe , what a tourney it was last night  Cool
Zemana antimalware warn me when i try to install poker client Huh

See post #603

You can also pm breakoutcoin
What about '14 ICO? I invested in back in the days and what is current value of it?

If you participated in the 1st coin sale, your coins are ready to import into your wallet with bonuses.  I suggest you join our slack to get personalized assistance by the devs.

slack.breakoutcoin.com

your slack is not working. how can I get support for developers Huh

Hi Sibnia,

Are you unable to join Breakout slack using that link?

Yes, I can not go to the page

The .json file is the one you received when you purchased in the 1st coin sale in 2014.  You will need that file and your pw in order to import your wallet.

slack.breakoutcoin.com works for me fine.

thanks for the info. I now understood throughout
What about '14 ICO? I invested in back in the days and what is current value of it?

If you participated in the 1st coin sale, your coins are ready to import into your wallet with bonuses.  I suggest you join our slack to get personalized assistance by the devs.

slack.breakoutcoin.com

Hi Sibnia,

The .json file is the one you received when you purchased in the 1st coin sale in 2014.  You will need that file and your pw in order to import your wallet.

Just checked the slack link too.  Working.
Activity: 252

slack.breakoutcoin.com

Hi Sibnia,

slack.breakoutcoin.com

Hi Sibnia,

slack.breakoutcoin.com

yeah thanks but noone is there

1) Go to http://www.breakoutcoin.com/downloads/
2) Download your wallet of choice
3) Import .json from 1st coin sale
4) Enter pw
5) Look at your coins + 20% bonus

which file to use for importing Huh

Use the .json file you received when you purchased
when you import the file .json does not exist. what kind of file, where to get and where it is Huh
Activity: 252

slack.breakoutcoin.com

Hi Sibnia,

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Great coin. Bought some in ICO. I'm waiting to next Poker tourney!
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

slack.breakoutcoin.com

yeah thanks but noone is there

1) Go to http://www.breakoutcoin.com/downloads/
2) Download your wallet of choice
3) Import .json from 1st coin sale
4) Enter pw
5) Look at your coins + 20% bonus

which file to use for importing Huh

Use the .json file you received when you purchased

slack.breakoutcoin.com

Activity: 338
Zemana antimalware warn me when i try to install poker client Huh
Activity: 658
Winners for the 3 draws for 100 SIS coins each are:

causestud
clovis A
heureca

Please pm me with your SIS coin address to collect your winnings