Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 150. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
would like to join Wink

SIS coins sent to this mornings draw winner choppy123 There will be another draw tonight at 7pm EST for 3 separate 100 SIS coin prizes get your name in now for your chance to win.

Current entries:

m33
causestud
iTradeChips
btctube
Selsonblue
minime0105
bytemuma
sibnia
sluppy
qiwoman2
giagge
hatshepsut93
Crypto*Digger
buy4crypto
OpenTalkLab
Equalizer1970
Zackgeno96
dpapaemc
ciro1
Mr.Ease
choppy123
clovis A.
muleroaa
btctube
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

[/quote]

All BTC and card prizes will be paid immediately.

BRK prizes will be paid on Aug 1st to not interfere with BTC-at the beginning of trading.

[/quote]

This is awesome. Can't wait to horde these
Activity: 276
Winner for the 200 SIS coin give away is J9901 Please send me your SIS address to claim your prize.

Sorry for the late response and thanks a ton man!!  Grin SIS address sent via pm.

edit: 200 SIS received. Thanks a bunch that was fast!

I wont be entering any more drawings. Gonna let others have a shot. Thanks man you're doing God's work!

J9901 Has claimed his 200 SIS prize but I have decided I will still hold 3 seperate 100 SIS coin draws tonight starting at 7pm EST.
Activity: 490
Winner for the 200 SIS coin give away is J9901 Please send me your SIS address to claim your prize.

Sorry for the late response and thanks a ton man!!  Grin SIS address sent via pm.

edit: 200 SIS received. Thanks a bunch that was fast!

I wont be entering any more drawings. Gonna let others have a shot. Thanks man you're doing God's work!
SIS coins sent to this mornings draw winner choppy123 There will be another draw tonight at 7pm EST for 3 separate 100 SIS coin prizes get your name in now for your chance to win.

Current entries:

m33
causestud
iTradeChips
btctube
Selsonblue
minime0105
bytemuma
sibnia
sluppy
qiwoman2
giagge
hatshepsut93
Crypto*Digger
buy4crypto
OpenTalkLab
Equalizer1970
Zackgeno96
dpapaemc
ciro1
Mr.Ease
choppy123
clovis A.
muleroaa
btctube
Guys , i dont understand Smiley , the wallet for siscoin is the same of breakcoin ? .

The wallet holds multiple tokens.

Thanks this is correct ?

https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Client/releases/download/v1.3.2.0/BreakoutCoin-1.3.2.0-Win32.zip

For BRK and siscoin .

One wallet for all: SIS, BRK, BRX, BAM

Wallet is from OP 

I don't see anything for BAM in my wallet has it not been added yet?
The Big One starts in less then 1/2 hr!  Grin
Activity: 252
Register at https://breakoutpoker.net

Starts in 4 hours!

If we do cash in it is the prize lumped in with all the other brk payouts or we get it after we cashed

All BTC and card prizes will be paid immediately.

BRK prizes will be paid on Aug 1st to not interfere with BTC-BRK market at the beginning of trading.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Register at https://breakoutpoker.net

Starts in 4 hours!

If we do cash in it is the prize lumped in with all the other brk payouts or we get it after we cashed
100 SIS coin give away in 1 hour. Reply to this post to get your name in the draw.

You have to watch this forum to claim the prize, I will not private message you because I want only active members of the BRK community to benefit from this give away. I am doing this to help promote the coin that I have invested in, I am not a part of the dev team and am in no way obligated to give my coins away.

Current entries:

m33
causestud
iTradeChips
btctube
Selsonblue
minime0105
bytemuma
sibnia
sluppy
qiwoman2
giagge
hatshepsut93
Crypto*Digger
buy4crypto
OpenTalkLab
Equalizer1970
Zackgeno96
dpapaemc
ciro1
Mr.Ease

Thanks for doing your promotion!
Activity: 143
Merit: 120
Good luck everyone tonight !
Guys , i dont understand Smiley , the wallet for siscoin is the same of breakcoin ? .

Thanks this is correct ?

https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Client/releases/download/v1.3.2.0/BreakoutCoin-1.3.2.0-Win32.zip

For BRK and siscoin .

One wallet for all: SIS, BRK, BRX, BAM

Wallet is from OP 
Activity: 252
Activity: 246
THE BIG ONE - Reminder  Wink

BRK BTC Award Deepstack Freeroll Open
Start Time: 13:00 PDT/20:00 UTC, Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Late Registration: 1st 3 levels (30 min)
Entry Fee: Free
Starting Chips: 10,000
Blind Levels: 10 min
Prize Pool: 1st winner receives 1 BTC plus the 2 of Diamonds from the DECK, 2nd earns 1 BTC, 3rd wins 0.5 BTC and 4th - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins
Bounties: 500 BRK Coins on Special Guests TBA
Password: none required

Still 4 hours to register for your chance to win!  https://breakoutpoker.net

Activity: 700
100 SIS coin give away in 1 hour. Reply to this post to get your name in the draw.

You have to watch this forum to claim the prize, I will not private message you because I want only active members of the BRK community to benefit from this give away. I am doing this to help promote the coin that I have invested in, I am not a part of the dev team and am in no way obligated to give my coins away.

Current entries:

m33
causestud
iTradeChips
btctube
Selsonblue
minime0105
bytemuma
sibnia
sluppy
qiwoman2
giagge
hatshepsut93
Crypto*Digger
buy4crypto
OpenTalkLab
Equalizer1970
Zackgeno96
dpapaemc
ciro1
Mr.Ease

yay! did i miss it?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Current entries:

m33
causestud
iTradeChips
btctube
Selsonblue
minime0105
bytemuma
sibnia
sluppy
qiwoman2
giagge
hatshepsut93
Crypto*Digger
buy4crypto
OpenTalkLab
Equalizer1970
Zackgeno96
dpapaemc
ciro1
Mr.Ease

Please add me as well Smiley
The winner for this 100 coin SIS draw is choppy123 Please PM me your SIS coin address.

If the winner of last nights draw does not get back to me by 7pm EST they will forfeit their coins which will then be added to tonights draw which I have decided will be 3 drawings of 100 coins each.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top

Jump to: