Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 179. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I have an idea aggainst afk people.
How about calling instead of folding when the timer-bar runs out?
And if you check the AFK checkbox you can fold for about 5 minutes until it changes to auto-call.

Edit: Rr check mouse movement and kick out when mouse stands still for x minutes.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
So is a Dutch translated thread still needed? I wouldn't mind doing that over the weekend for a nice bounty Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Join Breakout Chain lead developer James Stroud and Breakout Gaming director Gian Perroni for a live interview with Alex Sterk on #Blocktalk this Friday at 7 PM Pacific.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dkok0WgX5M
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
So i've noticed a free roll for BRK coin holders?

Well now that i have won some and they are pending payout... Can i be included in the tourny and get the password?

Pm pass if you want. Thanks

have pmed you the password
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So i've noticed a free roll for BRK coin holders?

Well now that i have won some and they are pending payout... Can i be included in the tourny and get the password?

Pm pass if you want. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

I am thinking of one time in particular when 3 players kept folding while 1 played, then as soon as the 1 was out the 3 played out one at a time. I also ran into them playing multiple tables so I don't think it had much to do with not having time. I think it's much more likely that all 4 of those players were controlled by the same person.

I forgot I was playing once and just left. I can see how that would have me folding over and over. Although, any time I walk away and miss a hand I get asked if I'm still there and have to click to confirm. I don't know what happens if you don't click it for a long time, though. I do understand that some people may not have time to play but this was some obvious multiaccounting.

I have played many times where the entire table is folding every hand. So I would call every hand and win. Sometimes winning 20+ hands in a row. I'm failing to see the strategy in this.
One game I went all-in every hand. I was trying to lose. I wanted to go to bed. I ended up knocking multiple people out. People have folded to the point where they went all-in by default.

So what you're telling me is. This is all normal?

This isn't normal for poker on other sites, but currently these are freerolls with usually less than 50 people playing with 40 places that pay out rewards, a lot of people are just sitting out and getting maximum reward for minimum effort . sitting out almost guarantee's hitting a payout place.

If there is an incentive for doing practically nothing then more people will join and do nothing because of that incentive, there might be people with multiple accounts but it doesn't look like they are colluding , just sitting out and gaining the maximum reward for minimum effort

Yes I have also noticed some people with multiple accounts.

Activity: 574
@brother3

I confirm receiving 200 BRK from Portuguese Translation.

Thanks
Activity: 644
how long till ico ends?

Just because you are Legendary it doesn't mean you can't read the first post.  Tongue 7/7/16 7:00PM PDT
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Entrepreneur and blockchain enthusiast
will be web based poker or gui?

No web based poker yet. You have to download the poker client on breakoutpoker.net to play. Only windows client currently. Later on there will be android and html5 clients and probably web based poker also.

Sorry for delay, sounds good thanks for your reply.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Anyone here wants to buy a deck card ?  Cool

I'll consider an offer if you want to send a PM.
Kushed expressed interest (again) just on the previous page  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Anyone here wants to buy a deck card ?  Cool
Activity: 204
I was the first IPO investors, my wallet file JSON file (.json) into the wallet - the last out. . there was an error trying to open the file containing the encrypted walle. . . Please give me guidance, thank you.

Please provide a screen shot or error message.
Activity: 164
I was the first IPO investors, my wallet file JSON file (.json) into the wallet - the last out. . there was an error trying to open the file containing the encrypted walle. . . Please give me guidance, thank you.
im mining SİS for more than an hour and i didnt get anything

Quite possibly due to this:

getdifficulty

16:12:46
?
{
"proof-of-work" : 1287.09719529,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.01562477,
"search-interval" : 0
}

getdifficulty

22:11:57

{
"proof-of-work" : 1726.54925059,
}

And this is also why I don't have any SIS  Grin

im not good at mining sorry haha. so there is no reason to mine right now ?

I would not bother unless you have a really high hash rate or "free" electricity
Activity: 630
Merit: 503

getdifficulty

?
{
}

getdifficulty

22:11:57

{
"proof-of-work" : 1726.54925059,
}

And this is also why I don't have any SIS  Grin

im not good at mining sorry haha. so there is no reason to mine right now ?

getdifficulty

?
{
}