Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 176. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Yahoo!. just won 1st at the BRK Coin tournament now. I hope i'll also win the card at bittrex tourney!.Tongue

Lucky Congratz buddy, How much you win in BRK tournament bro? Roll Eyes
Thanks. As per the table in BRK Coin tourney, i won 105 BRK. If you dont know yet, how much you've accumulated already if you are playing, you can look at it here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rwsvSEeMyGWQXCHyo5LHkOhn0EcOLcmiPfBOEtqQJQA/edit#gid=84183134
PHS
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Yahoo!. just won 1st at the BRK Coin tournament now. I hope i'll also win the card at bittrex tourney!.Tongue

Lucky Congratz buddy, How much you win in BRK tournament bro? Roll Eyes
Activity: 1246
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Why are you selling your BRK coins?

BTW I like the BRK Avatar Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

If you wish to bid then quote the last bid and then place your bid after it , i will try to follow , update this thread of current bid and post reminders every so often not a stupidly high amount that will lead to pointless clutter thou . The auction will end on June 27, 2016 11am PDT , This is done to coincide with the reduction bonus on the IPO currently taking place for breakoutcoins , From 10%-5% next week. Please remember that today is the last day to get a 15% bonus for buying into the breakoutcoin IPO : https://bittrex.com/crowdfund/brk . you have about 6-7 hours left.

Auction

Jack Of Hearts(breakoutcoin asset)

Starting bid : 0.20 BTC
Minimum increments : 0.01 BTC

Auction End Date : June 27, 2016 11am PDT

Current Bid : 1.25 BTC
User : Multicurrency

Last about 32 hours for the auction.

Also please remember there is another bittrex freeroll today in about 5 hours 20 mins . Prize pool of 5000 coins , bounties on bittrex dev's , First prize is a card from the DECK and at least 3 poker pro breacelet winners will also be playing the game

Join in the fun , test the platform and have a chance of winning a pretty nice amount of either coins or a card from the asset DECK that is on the blockchain
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Can you guys make something more avatar friendly.  Maybe a hot model holding a larger BRK chip so it shows better in the avatar?

<---------------- Avatar
Activity: 187
Merit: 103
Selling ~16.9k BRX for 10 BTC with escrow.
PM with offers.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
What time, there are Chinese gambling software settings, and now seems to be no Chinese version ah, is that gambling software ah. No translation will not play that gambling software. Thank you.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Huck Seed has confirmed to play the Bittrex tournament tomorrow

Tell him that JakeThePanda is also playing.  He's probably shaking in his boots now.  Grin

I told him you were playing Jake. He might not play now 🙂
Activity: 980
Yup, I just won the Break out owner 1k tourny!  Cool

Moving up those leaderboards!  I'm gonna own the Trex Tourny tomarrow  Grin

Wow!  Congrats and see you in the tourney tomorrow!
Activity: 1596
Yup, I just won the Break out owner 1k tourny!  Cool

Moving up those leaderboards!  I'm gonna own the Trex Tourny tomarrow  Grin
If you missed Blocktalk - Breakout Coin with ESports and Cards, I would suggest you watch it.  Breakout is one of the most legit projects I've ever seen on Bitcointalk.

Watch James and Gian on Blocktalk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dkok0WgX5M

There's nothing like putting yourself out there answering any and all questions LIVE in an 1.5 hour session.  It surprised me that pretty smart guys with a lot of knowledge about crypto were experiencing a pretty steep learning curve with the Breakout Chain and even the gaming aspects.  I guess a lot of us take the concept for granted that BRX mints another coin, BRK and it's second nature to us where in reality, it's the first coin of its kind that does this.

There was a lot of questions abous SiS in the chain as well.  With the current use case of gaming/gambling for BRK, 95% of all players will know nothing about the rest of the Breakout Chain.  There is a system for mass adoption of BRK that is not limited to the crypto enthusiasts but all gamblers and gamers. They will know the main currency BRK and that it's used to buy video game downloads, play cards, wager on their eSports matches, etc.  The purpose of SiS is to add another level of security to the PoS blockchain with PoW mining.  Incentives were added.  In addition to receiving block rewards with SiS, you get all the fees that are paid in the chain, including fees paid in BRX, BRK, SiS, BAM.

Mad props to James and Gian for going to the frontline!

We do have something quite special here in a sea of copycats.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If you missed Blocktalk - Breakout Coin with ESports and Cards, I would suggest you watch it.  Breakout is one of the most legit projects I've ever seen on Bitcointalk.

There's nothing like putting yourself out there answering any and all questions LIVE in an 1.5 hour session.  It surprised me that pretty smart guys with a lot of knowledge about crypto were experiencing a pretty steep learning curve with the Breakout Chain and even the gaming aspects.  I guess a lot of us take the concept for granted that BRX mints another coin, BRK and it's second nature to us where in reality, it's the first coin of its kind that does this.

There was a lot of questions abous SiS in the chain as well.  With the current use case of gaming/gambling for BRK, 95% of all players will know nothing about the rest of the Breakout Chain.  There is a system for mass adoption of BRK that is not limited to the crypto enthusiasts but all gamblers and gamers. They will know the main currency BRK and that it's used to buy video game downloads, play cards, wager on their eSports matches, etc.  The purpose of SiS is to add another level of security to the PoS blockchain with PoW mining.  Incentives were added.  In addition to receiving block rewards with SiS, you get all the fees that are paid in the chain, including fees paid in BRX, BRK, SiS, BAM.

Tell him that JakeThePanda is also playing.  He's probably shaking in his boots now.  Grin
Activity: 108

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Can you tell me how to add BRK signature to my profile? Thanks

newbie account can't join the signature camp

signature camp start with member account
Activity: 87
In my opinion bonus should be a reward for early birds and not for late snails.

It would be a sign, that you want to get as much cash in as possible in the last minute at any price. Without caring about the existing investors.

EDIT: SRY WRONG THREAD
Jump to: