Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 215. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Bittrex showing very strange price that is really, i hope it will be true as i have applied for signature to get some coins for me.

The price on BTC is a "share" price, which is a multiplier.

Current Price of Coin Sale

1 BRK = 0.0001778 BTC

1 BTC = 5175.0 BRK

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Bittrex showing very strange price that is really, i hope it will be true as i have applied for signature to get some coins for me.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Interview with Brand Ambassador Jennifer Harman:

https://youtu.be/2E94HcBfSV0

thanks for the video , great interview .

here are the stats for Jennifer for those who wish to view : http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?n=109

if you listen towards the end , it sounds like she gave a little clue to what additional things will be in store in the very near future for breakoutgaming
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Interview with Brand Ambassador Jennifer Harman:

https://youtu.be/2E94HcBfSV0

Activity: 201
stealthcoin.com
I imported my coins into my wallet no problem. Nice. But how do I get my bonus card for helping with testing?

Cards were awarded by a provably fair free lottery. There was much advertisement and encouragement to enroll in the lotteries by providing your public key. All entrants were required to certify that they had safely stored their corresponding private keys. These certifications were recorded. Please locate the private key that you certified you safely stored and import it into your wallet using the debug console with the command "importprivkey".

Ok. I found the private key that I dumped and tried importing it and get the error Private has bad version byte. (code -5)

importprivkey [label] [ticker]

What should I fill in for label and ticker??

I used nothing but

importprivkey privkey

no label, no ticker
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
I imported my coins into my wallet no problem. Nice. But how do I get my bonus card for helping with testing?

Cards were awarded by a provably fair free lottery. There was much advertisement and encouragement to enroll in the lotteries by providing your public key. All entrants were required to certify that they had safely stored their corresponding private keys. These certifications were recorded. Please locate the private key that you certified you safely stored and import it into your wallet using the debug console with the command "importprivkey".

Ok. I found the private key that I dumped and tried importing it and get the error Private has bad version byte. (code -5)

importprivkey [label] [ticker]

What should I fill in for label and ticker??
Activity: 154
pretty slick (and pricey) project here, wow.

Lots of good projects all around. Breakout coin, Waves, LetItRide and even this new program called Loyyal

The price on BTC is a "share" price, which is a multiplier.

1 BRK = 0.0001778 BTC

1 BTC = 5175.0 BRK

Activity: 154
So glad I invested here. Let's see what comes if this. Its only 3 btc but i think its worth it.
as i say earlier somewhere in this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254683.160 thread, i have 5H picture in testnet wallet instead of winning 9H based on lottery results
two questions:
1. should i import testnet wallet privkey to mainnet wallet to get a real BRK ?
2. if yes, what is equivalent ?

Cards have been sent out. Please import the private key that your certified you stored safely.

Testnet coins are testnet coins. Testnet helpers were enrolled in the free lottery for cards based on testing. Thank you for your help!
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
as i say earlier somewhere in this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254683.160 thread, i have 5H picture in testnet wallet instead of winning 9H based on lottery results
two questions:
1. should i import testnet wallet privkey to mainnet wallet to get a real BRK ?
2. if yes, what is equivalent ?
maybe i'm, just too lazy. all i want is just to send btc and wait if it profit or not. with all the gibberish i'm having a hard time reading Smiley
how much BRK can i get with 1btc?

1 BRK = 0.0001778 BTC

1 BTC = 5175.0 BRK

We'll post periodic updates as the price changes.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
maybe i'm, just too lazy. all i want is just to send btc and wait if it profit or not. with all the gibberish i'm having a hard time reading Smiley
how much BRK can i get with 1btc?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
I want to get in the 1st hour when is that? Also do you have a link to the total btc raised?
Thabks

its already on 15% bonus now ,
coin sale start 13 hours ago.
247.48 BTC raised last time i check.
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BRK
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I want to get in the 1st hour when is that? Also do you have a link to the total btc raised?
Thabks
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
current price still same right? @15% bonus?

1 BRK = 0.0001778 BTC

1 BTC = 5175.0 BRK
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Hello dear, I am a poker player for many years, it is possible to insert the Portuguese language in the software? Since the Brazilian market is great in the poker... Thanks

Let me direct that question to our gaming ops director
Jump to: