Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 32. (Read 318535 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
How much time before BRX begin staking ?!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Tried to download to wallet to see, but it's not syncing and no active connection ?!?
I have the following peers:
"addr" : "bn6krc5cpqi6jtun.onion:11698"
"addr" : "ivr2knnnldcov347.onion:11698"
"addr" : "unirjmclo6qgdig2.onion:11698"
"addr" : "di6sly2vjwrulez6.onion:11698"
"addr" : "eycwufgkzxhphty5.onion:11698"
"addr" : "ha3gwtie6qtldaaq.onion:11698"
"addr" : "tsv5o5f4qz45bkzy.onion:11698"
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Hi, how many brk could mine with 2000BRX in stake. thanks
My experience is 60 to 100 BRK mined per month from about 2,000+ BRX
legendary
Activity: 1364
Tried to download to wallet to see, but it's not syncing and no active connection ?!?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Hi, how many brk could mine with 2000BRX in stake. thanks
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
I being a big follow with Project Breakout due to a suspicion of collusion between my account and my dad's, I had both poker accounts permanently banned and lost my BRK coins, good luck to anyone staying on the project!
Until then, do not understand why even, success for devs!

try to contact support, your name is still on brk.breakoutpoker.net, suc6!
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Hi,
Selling $75 breakoutgamestore.com vouchers for 2000 BRK.

Please PM me if interested.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
hi
when i try to disable sound and apply it, the poker soft bug and close
any ideas how i could fix that?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1764
is breakout poker one of your products?

I got  real_money Þ 2000.00 on my account, but absolutely no idea how to get it out???

still no answer Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hi devs I hope you choke on your dinners and some black cock.
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
These coins may be higher if the shot could be listed on bittrex which has a very good potential and I look forward to future BRK also become more excellent..
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I have strong hopes for BRK too. Poloniex has 20 times the volume and half the number of coins so if BRK gets listed it may go sky high. On bittrex the upside potential is somewhat limited.
Activity: 494
if you look and see what BRK is setup (website, marketing, sales)......I can see only upward volume.   its just about pushing and making that splash out into the crypto world.  I think the slack, bitcointalk, and facebook need to just be more active....twitter is posting daily.
Activity: 494
Well, per Breakout Slack Channel.....the devs there said that they took care of the possible BRK delisting on bittrex, so we shall see.  I think their marketing needs to be pushed more and then we'll see some volume.  their site and playing of their games are great.  I know they are going to conferences, but maybe they just need to update folks.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I think they are working on getting their site in working order before they get they really start utilizing the brk but brk could get delisted if they don't watch out. If this were to happen breakout gaming would suffer too. Supposedly in February they are going to work on smart contracts. I am sorry that happened to you marcelo. I don't understand why they would ban you that sucks. I am an investor like everyone else here I just hope my 166k brk doesn't dissolve. The video below would be awesome if it would be true 10 million in deposits per month. Even if they got 1 million can u imagine what that would do the price of the currency if they actually had to buy brk from the market. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHVkzuwGGnI  . This is an old video back about 2 years ago.
Activity: 1085
hi =D
I being a big follow with Project Breakout due to a suspicion of collusion between my account and my dad's, I had both poker accounts permanently banned and lost my BRK coins, good luck to anyone staying on the project!
Until then, do not understand why even, success for devs!
legendary
Activity: 1764
is breakout poker one of your products?

I got  real_money Þ 2000.00 on my account, but absolutely no idea how to get it out???
Pages:
Jump to: