Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 70. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
For now after bounty poker freerolls, how to claim BRK poker freerolls?
I am still waiting to receive my poker free rolls win. from now on, I think poker free roll winnings will be paid every week, as they have said from the start.

EDIT: Poker free rolls winnings received.

Thanks.
nice info thank you,, congratulation and now enjoy the coin  Grin Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
I am still waiting to receive my poker free rolls win. from now on, I think poker free roll winnings will be paid every week, as they have said from the start.

EDIT: Poker free rolls winnings received.

Thanks.
Activity: 714
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
nice to see progress.  but WHO THE FUCK is the bitchass nigga who keeps dumping this coin?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Oh, that's our Poker champions. But I am happy with that dump. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Received my 5742 BRK, happy to win this amount! Wink

Thanks Breakout team

Yup that is a nice amount for just playing freerolls?

Yes, played BRK tournaments everyday since more then 5 weeks! Paying! Smiley
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Thanks Breakout team

Yup that is a nice amount for just playing freerolls?
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

Thanks Breakout team
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
I received the mail  from brk poker,send him info but still not receive coin.
But I hope they come into my wallet soon.And what was with Camp Signature when distribute that?
Activity: 280
This is very poor showing for a 'new' hype coin.  I think if no results and price up from this coin in next month or two then it's looking pretty bleak.  When is FIAT gateway due to be implemented??  That SHOULD entice lots of BRK buying no???

Degen's like me will buy thousand $$ worth of brk everyday.Just wait when the release their Gaming Sites.brk will hit the moon.Me & my friends are waiting for it !
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
I am not invested in this project, but I would like to see it succeed.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
nice to see progress.  but WHO THE FUCK is the bitchass nigga who keeps dumping this coin?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Got the Email as well.
Those people dumping their BRK for peanuts atm are going to be sorry.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Thank you Breakout coin team. Email received.
Fast work
Good for you, I still dont receive any emails, but will wait for it and hold the winnings with my bRK until the road map finishes,
-cheers-

If you have gmail the BRK freeroll mail shows up under promotions tab or click all mail to see it
Yeah i received the mail. Thanks brother for that.
-cheers-
Activity: 686
Received my BRK awards for playing Breakout Poker Tournaments! That was fast!
Thanks you, Anthony
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
This is very poor showing for a 'new' hype coin.  I think if no results and price up from this coin in next month or two then it's looking pretty bleak.  When is FIAT gateway due to be implemented??  That SHOULD entice lots of BRK buying no???
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
I never got a PM or an e-mail about the signature campaign. i give up on this project, tired of chasing down 2 pennies worth, should not have to do this.  Dev can keep my share, think he needs it more then I do.

They are releasing the poker winnings first followed by the sig campaign. Because you didnt receive your "pennies" worth yet, its a scam. What age are you 5?
Activity: 357
Have to assume you don't have 100's of BTC and a healthy stack of BRK/BRX? Which would mean he probably doesn't need it more than you. BTW that meme is a pathetic attempt.
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
I never got a PM or an e-mail about the signature campaign. i give up on this project, tired of chasing down 2 pennies worth, should not have to do this.  Dev can keep my share, think he needs it more then I do.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Software sucks? I don't share this opinion, imo it's decent. Do you think all these people that are behind the project would risk their reputation to get a share of a small-ish pie?
Pages:
Jump to: