Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 72. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Today is the first of august. I have not received a pm about the signature payouts. What is going on?

Did you read any posts at all? They are getting to it, there are 450 people to contact about the freerolls you should get an email soon enough.

It's probably about that time to put up some buys for those 400+ dumps that'll probably happen

Any ideas roughly how much coins will be going to the above 450 ish guys?

I think they gave out over a million.

No, the total coins players have earned up until the 31st of July is 285.293 according to the spreadsheet at brk.breakoutpoker.net

Yup, even if they all hit the exchange today I doubt they will cause a significant price dip.

That's lame. I was hoping to bottom feed  Undecided

I think a lot of the people that won are holders anyways, not dumpers.

Holding my winnings!
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
when is the next ICO / crowdsale? what next in line? SIS then perhaps BAM?

some more development launches soon though based on the milestones.
Activity: 714
OP you are still busy counting the money ? can you answer the question now? when BRK can withdraw to bittrex ?

You need more practice trolling.  You have been able to withdraw/send BRK to Bittrex for quite some time.

On another note, I received an email today from support with instruction on how to redeem your BRK poker tourny winnings!  What will you say next FUDers?
Yes i also get his email waiting for distribution only
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Today is the first of august. I have not received a pm about the signature payouts. What is going on?

Did you read any posts at all? They are getting to it, there are 450 people to contact about the freerolls you should get an email soon enough.

It's probably about that time to put up some buys for those 400+ dumps that'll probably happen

No, the total coins players have earned up until the 31st of July is 285.293 according to the spreadsheet at brk.breakoutpoker.net

Yup, even if they all hit the exchange today I doubt they will cause a significant price dip.

I think a lot of the people that won are holders anyways, not dumpers.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
OP you are still busy counting the money ? can you answer the question now? when BRK can withdraw to bittrex ?

You need more practice trolling.  You have been able to withdraw/send BRK to Bittrex for quite some time.

On another note, I received an email today from support with instruction on how to redeem your BRK poker tourny winnings!  What will you say next FUDers?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Activity: 276

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 745

Activity: 483
Can somebody give me the nodes list please?

Activity: 36
Merit: 10
Does anyone know when Breakout will be availbale on Linux? I want to stake with BRX on my linux server

I compiled from source the other day on 14.04 and it is working fine.  Version is 1.4.3.

-tb-
where did you get source code?

thx R
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!

I read this forum everyday. Guess I missed it, but was only asking, no need to be rude.
Activity: 276

Activity: 270
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Activity: 714
Hello Everyone!

To paraphrase the immortal words from Monty Python, "I'm not dead yet!"

Just landed back in sunny Canada after our week of intensive and very positive Board meetings, and time to get caught up on everything.

From the poker perspective, there are 2 main tasks that will be done today.  The first is to get the freeroll BRK awards summary caught up - please accept my personal apologies for not have the hours to get this completed.  Later today, once this has been completed, every player that has one any BRK in the poker site will receive an email that requests the BRK wallet address so that BRK can be sent.  Included in this email will be clear instructions on how to create a wallet for any players that have yet to do so.

Wallet addresses will need to be sent to [email protected] where they will be dealt with in the order they arrive.

Thanks for your patience, and I look forward to sharing more information and updates with our community, primarily through our slack channel, over the coming days.

Kind regards,

Thanks for the update!
I wait for the email from you. and what can use wallet from bittrex?
Activity: 686
Hello Everyone!

Just landed back in sunny Canada after our week of intensive and very positive Board meetings, and time to get caught up on everything.

From the poker perspective, there are 2 main tasks that will be done today.  The first is to get the freeroll BRK awards summary caught up - please accept my personal apologies for not have the hours to get this completed.  Later today, once this has been completed, every player that has one any BRK in the poker site will receive an email that requests the BRK wallet address so that BRK can be sent.  Included in this email will be clear instructions on how to create a wallet for any players that have yet to do so.

Wallet addresses will need to be sent to [email protected] where they will be dealt with in the order they arrive.

Thanks for your patience, and I look forward to sharing more information and updates with our community, primarily through our slack channel, over the coming days.

Kind regards,

Thanks for the update!
Activity: 246
Hello Everyone!

From the poker perspective, there are 2 main tasks that will be done today.  The first is to get the freeroll BRK awards summary caught up - please accept my personal apologies for not have the hours to get this completed.  Later today, once this has been completed, every player that has won any BRK in the poker site will receive an email that requests the BRK wallet address so that BRK can be sent.  Included in this email will be clear instructions on how to create a wallet for any players that have yet to do so.

Kind regards,
Pages:
Jump to: