Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 96. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IS EVERYBODY READY???!!!

BRK WSOP Poker Champions Tourney!

Start Time: 11:00 PDT/18:00 UTC, Sunday, July 24, 2016
Late Registration: 1st 3 levels (30 min)
Entry Fee: Freeroll
Tournament Type: Freezeout
Password: None
Starting Chips: 10,000
Blind Levels: 10 min

Prize Pool: Join some of the top poker professionals in the world for this special Breakout Champions freeroll tournament.  1st place receives the 3 of Diamonds from the DECK, 2nd place wins 0.5 BTC and 3rd - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins.  500 BRK bounties on WSOP bracelet winners Vladimir Shchemelev, Jeff Lisandro and Lenny Martin.

REGISTRATION NOW OPEN - GOOD LUCK!
wow nice devs and good luck everybody.. go go to register
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
IS EVERYBODY READY???!!!

BRK WSOP Poker Champions Tourney!

Start Time: 11:00 PDT/18:00 UTC, Sunday, July 24, 2016
Late Registration: 1st 3 levels (30 min)
Entry Fee: Freeroll
Tournament Type: Freezeout
Password: None
Starting Chips: 10,000
Blind Levels: 10 min

Prize Pool: Join some of the top poker professionals in the world for this special Breakout Champions freeroll tournament.  1st place receives the 3 of Diamonds from the DECK, 2nd place wins 0.5 BTC and 3rd - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins.  500 BRK bounties on WSOP bracelet winners Vladimir Shchemelev, Jeff Lisandro and Lenny Martin.

REGISTRATION NOW OPEN - GOOD LUCK!
Activity: 686
CAN someone explain about brx and brk?
I bought some brk in bittrex, so what about brx?
By holding BRX you stake BRK. BRK is the currency.

http://www.breakoutcoin.com/the-coin/

What is better to have? BRX or BRK

BRK is the currency and BRX a staking instrument as it allows you to stake BRK. BRK is theoretically more liquid, a short-term instrument as opposed to BRX. Your question rephrased is like, what is better, the gold mine or the gold? The only difference is that, in this scenario, the gold mine can be easily exchanged for BTC as the gold itself.

Thanks, very good.
Activity: 980

BRK is the currency and BRX a staking instrument as it allows you to stake BRK. BRK is theoretically more liquid, a short-term instrument as opposed to BRX. Your question rephrased is like, what is better, the gold mine or the gold? The only difference is that, in this scenario, the gold mine can be easily exchanged for BTC as the gold itself.

Very nice explanation!  Thanks!
Activity: 980
No source? Investing without seeing the source is too risky as we have learned from the past.

What problem have you learned from the past? Saying that I have to agree, closed source is not great but the dev who created it for breakout is trusted enough?

Please see OP for dev info

Post #6 also while you are at it...
Activity: 336
No source? Investing without seeing the source is too risky as we have learned from the past.

What problem have you learned from the past? Saying that I have to agree, closed source is not great but the dev who created it for breakout is trusted enough?

It is being released at the conclusion of the BRX ico.  This information is posted all over the last few pages
Activity: 357

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Selling the beautiful 2 of clubs deck card! Accepting offers from 0.6 BTC onward with a buy now price of 1.2 1 BTC. PM your offers please Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/Gp97sQz.jpg

Card still for sale! Lowering the buy now price to 1 BTC, currently have a 0.6 0.8 BTC bid.

The 2 of clubs Deck card is still up for sale! Current bid is 0.8 BTC. Going to let the auction run till Sunday evening 20:00 CET (Netherlands).
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
narrowpathnetwork.com
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Can someone please explain what the fork was about?
 How was staking changed?
Activity: 433

Activity: 686

Activity: 410

Activity: 703
Activity: 252
Does it mean that the dev team holds ~50% of the coins for marketing? Huh

From the OP:

So you guys hold how many BRX(only) ?

2.5 million.  It's right there in the table.

From my understanding BreakoutGaming doesn't own any BRX.  They were part of a compensation package to developers, brand ambassadors, marketers and vendors that helped get everything up and running.  I believe a lot of people are owners of that 2.5mm. Like 50+ people.

This is correct.

That is why BG doesn't have BRX for giveaways.  Just BRK as described in the distribution table.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Make BRK great again!!!  Cheesy

Or well wait....not AGAIN but jeez just make it great (ahem price)
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148

Do you think this will have any impact on BreakoutPVP?
narrowpathnetwork.com
narrowpathnetwork.com
Everyone please remember to update your wallets to 1.4.2.0 if you haven't already!

Wallet Downloads

Uh, but where's the source https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Client is empty  Huh

From ofortuna

Sluppy, all source will be released right after this BRX sale concludes on sunday July 24th.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Whitepaper after ICO... well that's strange  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
can someone direct me to information regarding the recent fork and wallet update?

what changed with staking?
Pages:
Jump to: