Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 97. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Does it mean that the dev team holds ~50% of the coins for marketing? Huh

From the OP:

So you guys hold how many BRX(only) ?

2.5 million.  It's right there in the table.

From my understanding BreakoutGaming doesn't own any BRX.  They were part of a compensation package to developers, brand ambassadors, marketers and vendors that helped get everything up and running.  I believe a lot of people are owners of that 2.5mm. Like 50+ people.

Ah....good to know.  I thought maybe it was being used for future needs and loans.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

From the OP:

2.5 million.  It's right there in the table.

From my understanding BreakoutGaming doesn't own any BRX.  They were part of a compensation package to developers, brand ambassadors, marketers and vendors that helped get everything up and running.  I believe a lot of people are owners of that 2.5mm. Like 50+ people.
Release v1.4.2.0: Staking Fix

We have a new release (v1.4.2.0) that should fix all staking issues. Windows and mac downloads are available. Please update by Wednesday midnight PDT (about 34 hours).

https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Client/releases/tag/v1.4.2.0

The fork and hence improved staking will not go into effect until that time.

Everyone remember to update.

Edit:  this fork went into effect already.  My mistake.
I'll ask this because I'm sure there are others wondering.  I couldn't find it skimming through the last few pages but i know it has been mentioned.  How many confirmations are needed for BRX before it starts staking BRK?

From the OP:

2.5 million.  It's right there in the table.
Activity: 525
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

From the OP:

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Everyone please remember to update your wallets to 1.4.2.0 if you haven't already!

Wallet Downloads

Uh, but where's the source https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Client is empty  Huh

From ofortuna

[/quote]

Sluppy, all source will be released right after this BRX sale concludes on sunday July 24th.

[/quote]
Activity: 448
BetcoinRakeback.com
Everyone please remember to update your wallets to 1.4.2.0 if you haven't already!

Wallet Downloads

Uh, but where's the source https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Client is empty  Huh
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
Activity: 252

Wallet Downloads

Activity: 644

From the OP:

Already downloaded the poker client and am now playing. I already have some brk chips but I don't know how much the are worth. Does anyone knows what is the value for 1 brk chip?

Go to chips.breakoutpoker.net for a full explanation of poker chips.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
is breakoutpvp.com intentially blocked for US Player? A bit quite about the PVP Stuff or is there an extra Thread for that stuff?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Already downloaded the poker client and am now playing. I already have some brk chips but I don't know how much the are worth. Does anyone knows what is the value for 1 brk chip?

1 brk chip = $0

1 million brk chip = $0

It is only used to enter BRK tournaments where you are rewarded BRK if you placed.  See payout info at http://brk.breakoutpoker.net

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Activity: 276
Why is not updated "Coin Winners Summary Report" ? there no yesterdays Bittrex tournament results

All results are up to date until midnight on the 17th, and the Bittrex results were actually added yesterday.  If you see anything missing please let me know.

Then maybe im looking to wrong source https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rwsvSEeMyGWQXCHyo5LHkOhn0EcOLcmiPfBOEtqQJQA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1186057675 ?
Because shows last Bittrex results is on the 10th

where i need  to look ?

I'm seeing July 17.  Look again.

-tb-

i see then is something wrong with that list, coz :
no KO'ds

who was ''special guests''? coz there is only Bill and Rich...

i did KO'd :
BRKPRM  - which was on bounty every previous tournament. so like i understand he have to be on special quest list or something like that.
BitrrexBill - and there no updates who did that..

i what about others
and there no updates on "BRK Awards" , sorry but looks like whoever managing has both left hands

The Dev team is busy so they get to the spreadsheet when they can, it is usually updated once every 3-4 days.
Activity: 357
Why is not updated "Coin Winners Summary Report" ? there no yesterdays Bittrex tournament results

All results are up to date until midnight on the 17th, and the Bittrex results were actually added yesterday.  If you see anything missing please let me know.

Then maybe im looking to wrong source https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rwsvSEeMyGWQXCHyo5LHkOhn0EcOLcmiPfBOEtqQJQA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1186057675 ?
Because shows last Bittrex results is on the 10th

where i need  to look ?

I'm seeing July 17.  Look again.

-tb-

i see then is something wrong with that list, coz :
no KO'ds

who was ''special guests''? coz there is only Bill and Rich...

i did KO'd :
BRKPRM  - which was on bounty every previous tournament. so like i understand he have to be on special quest list or something like that.
BitrrexBill - and there no updates who did that..

i what about others
and there no updates on "BRK Awards" , sorry but looks like whoever managing has both left hands
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

Yeah, if the other 6,000 is unsold. But I hope dev team will behave in a way to throw away such monopoly.
Can the devs comment on it please?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Great thanks for my BTC rewards:)
Pages:
Jump to: