Pages:
Author

Topic: Bruno Kucinskas is a scammer and shouldn't be trusted! - page 2. (Read 5764 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.
Bruno can not argue over it as he is guilty, he stole the mans money he hid from him then had to have someone else pay for his debt, but none of that ahppened until the local authorities were called and threats of legal action were made. So it still too the guy having to threaten him wiht legal action, then beginning the actions in order for bruno to come out of hiding and pay the man.

You're so full of shit, cyberpenis. Go tend to your oh-so-very-real-and-important investors.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
cyberpenis put his stake in a vice too many times. Now he's just a wanna-be has-been flapping in the wind. I can't begin to guess how many of his "investors" are sock and meat puppets meant to legitimise what's clearly a ponzi scham (scam+scheme+sham).

are you blind or just stupid, A Ponzi scam is one that takes new investor funds and pays old investors thru bonuses typically referral bonuses and systems. where do you see any of that happening here.

2015-03-27 02:08:02 0.00114000BTC

2015-04-06 03:02:55 0.00300000BTC

2015-04-13 04:38:31 0.00561720BTC

2015-04-20 03:58:57 0.00746680BTC

2015-04-27 03:36:33 0.01058380BTC

Yet OMG can this be, he is actually getting increased earnings every week. WTF, this penned conman is actually providing a great service for investors.

But wait there is more, here is the proof of EXACTLY where their investment is

OH MY GOD BUT WAIT there is still more to come

and here is proof we are not taking any of the investors funds, the withdraws on the wallets

The Netcoin wallet has withdraws but those were before the site was created on March 6th. SO as you can see we have not withdrawn 1 coin from any of the wallets Smiley

Domain Name: STAKEMINERS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1907628068_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2015-05-01T18:56:22Z
Creation Date: 2015-03-06T18:56:10Z

So you can't see centralised farms are centralising the network so it can be manipulated? You seriously can't understand that!
Again, there's a reason btc was invented and it wasn't centralisation! Which is exactly what you are doing!

The only thing you have going for you is that Bruno actually asnt argued over this apparent 2K your on about and cleared it up. Not what I've seen anyways (in all the threads you've spammed).

You are kind of right about something, there is an exploit in the bitcoin protocol, the 2016 block difficulty retarget is being atrociously attacked right now, and has been for about a year and a half. This is why you sometimes have 2 hour transactions, because of this exploit in the protocol that was not prepared for. UNB equally is getting attacked with this same exploit that sometimes gets them 24 to 32 hour confirms on their transactions.

But I dont mine bitcoin, we only accept it as payment and payout in it. And POS does not have the capacity to put forth an attack that you are describing. We centralize nothing. But besides that no one farm right now is strong enough yet to dominate the network, with the fact luck is a big variable in the rewarding of the blocks, it makes it so anyone has the same chance no matter how much hash they have.

The honest truth about people that whine about centralization happening from the mining farms is pure and simple, you have just as much right and ability to have the same amount of power. They had a project they put it together, you can do the same thing, maybe you and bruno and Leeroyjenkins and Xian01 shoud put less effort in pissing your time away with false scam accusation, and false followings of a thief, if you trust each other so much put your money together open your own farm. Stop complaining and start doing something.

It is real easy to sit behind your computers and piss and moan and cry and whine all day, it is a lot harder to put a prospective project in motion, come together as a group of investors, and do something positive with your time and money.

Bruno can not argue over it as he is guilty, he stole the mans money he hid from him then had to have someone else pay for his debt, but none of that ahppened until the local authorities were called and threats of legal action were made. So it still too the guy having to threaten him wiht legal action, then beginning the actions in order for bruno to come out of hiding and pay the man.
Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.
cyberpenis put his stake in a vice too many times. Now he's just a wanna-be has-been flapping in the wind. I can't begin to guess how many of his "investors" are sock and meat puppets meant to legitimise what's clearly a ponzi schame (scam+scheme+sham+shame).
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Wow you are amazing
Thanks ! I appreciate your kind words.
... As you follow around and defend ... (lunatic ravings deleted)
Slow down there cowboy. Not defending anyone. Merely giving context. I've been harsh on Bruno a couple times in the past if you care to dig through my post history a year or so ago.
And again, how does your vendetta against Bruno legitimize your questionable and dubious scheme ?
You need more training from Bruno, the force is weak with this one.
Ok, now you are just being clearly evasive and dismissive.

How does your vendetta against Bruno legitimize your questionable and dubious scheme with stakeminers.com ?

EDIT:
Hold on you guys keep going defending the lying, slanderous, theif,
It's called libel when it's in written form.

I have to process payments and update accounts, my investors are more important than you guys.
Have fun, sweetie !
Activity: 388
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

You are actively destroying the btc protocol by centralising a decentralised product! The problem with life today(and how a few manipulate it all) is because of centralisation!

People like you, obbseseed with greed make me sick! As for your spamming, as has been mentioned, it makes you look like a spoiled brat (which we know is true) and people should seriously question your motives!

Farms like yours and knc's will destroy the actual protocol! People who make these farms and use them are apart of the problem to why the btc protocol will fail! If your too stupid or blind to see that centralisation (banks, government, education etc etc) is what as allowed the sick peodophile unempathetic dirt bags float to the top and fuck this world up to the point it is now you totally don't understand why something like btc came to exist! Not that it hasn't been tried in the past since 80's but closed down by government due too..... Wait for it....... Centralisation!

Centralisation, like what you are doing, is the death of everything! Centralisation as brought us to the brink of extinction by transhumanists like Google and bill gates, who's vaccinations are all about depopulation (90% to be precise). 500,000,000 people are a lot easier to control than 8,500,000,000!

But your all about the greed! Ain't you!

I apologize, but your post is so off topic and generally uneducated, please learn more about bitcoins, alt-coins and what actually helps to secure their networks.

I am far from greedy, and so is the system I built  Wink

So you can't see centralised farms are centralising the network so it can be manipulated? You seriously can't understand that!
Again, there's a reason btc was invented and it wasn't centralisation! Which is exactly what you are doing!

The only thing you have going for you is that Bruno actually asnt argued over this apparent 2K your on about and cleared it up. Not what I've seen anyways (in all the threads you've spammed).
Wow you are amazing

Slow down there cowboy. Not defending anyone. Merely giving context. I've been harsh on Bruno a couple times in the past if you care to dig through my post history a year or so ago.

And again, how does your vendetta against Bruno legitimize your questionable and dubious scheme ?

You need more training from Bruno, the force is weak with this one.

Hold on you guys keep going defending the lying, slanderous, theif, I have to process payments and update accounts, my investors are more important than you guys.
legendary
Christian Antkow
Wow you are amazing

You are actively destroying the btc protocol by centralising a decentralised product! The problem with life today(and how a few manipulate it all) is because of centralisation!

People like you, obbseseed with greed make me sick! As for your spamming, as has been mentioned, it makes you look like a spoiled brat (which we know is true) and people should seriously question your motives!

Farms like yours and knc's will destroy the actual protocol! People who make these farms and use them are apart of the problem to why the btc protocol will fail! If your too stupid or blind to see that centralisation (banks, government, education etc etc) is what as allowed the sick peodophile unempathetic dirt bags float to the top and fuck this world up to the point it is now you totally don't understand why something like btc came to exist! Not that it hasn't been tried in the past since 80's but closed down by government due too..... Wait for it....... Centralisation!

Centralisation, like what you are doing, is the death of everything! Centralisation as brought us to the brink of extinction by transhumanists like Google and bill gates, who's vaccinations are all about depopulation (90% to be precise). 500,000,000 people are a lot easier to control than 8,500,000,000!

I apologize, but your post is so off topic and generally uneducated, please learn more about bitcoins, alt-coins and what actually helps to secure their networks.

I am far from greedy, and so is the system I built  Wink

Epic fail HAHA scroll up
Specifics, please. What am I scrolling up for ?

So Bruno may have fucked up in the past. This is known to those of us that have been involved with this community for a while. He's working on repaying the debt.

You attacking Bruno for his past mistakes takes nothing away from your scheme being extremely dubious and questionable, and is merely a distraction and diversion.

Also, it doesn't make you look particularly good either.

Wow you are amazing, As you follow around and defend this unethical theif who prides himself on pulling up past and long forgotten 5 year to 7 year old information on his victims, this attacke he started against me actually began from a post he put up that was 2 years old that I deleted form my thread for being off topic.

Once a theif always a theif, pure and simple no matter if you like it or njot.

If he didnt steal he would have to be "working on repaying the debt" would he? I mean how hard was it, keep the money, and go to the conference and make myself look good, or pay back the money I stole and not have this thread or attention in the first place.

Its a matter of ethics, something that Bruno has absolutely none of. He has no work ethics, he has no business ethics, he has no personal ethics, he doesn't even have the ethics to troll right.

Me defending myself against Bruno has nothing to do with my crypto business, it has to do wiht putting facts behind the attacker himself. its funny you guys were all on the happy and uppity up when he was slandering me, my business, my wife, while he made fun of the fact i lost everything I owned in a fire, and still got back on my feet, you back him up when he plasters 5 to 7 year old news about people, but then defend him when people have just cause and do it back to him.

The difference is what he did was slander, a complete FALSE accusation, what i did was show truths, real activities of his that prove he is a thief and a liar.
Activity: 388
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Attacking the man (Bruno) instead of defending his... scheme... is a classic sign of desperation and weakness.

Epic fail HAHA scroll up

Never thought I'd see a thread full of so much fail and win at the same time. Cheesy

cyberpenis, it's obvious you're trying to piggy back Bruno now and it's kinda gay.

Edit: have you guys seen how many threads this fucked up douche has spammed?

You know Bruno the funny thing is I don't need to have 6 or more accounts like all of these you keep posting with, You troll your own threads with youralternate accounts, it easy to get posts removed when you have 6 plus trolling accounts you can report a post to huh. I love your unethical ability to even troll. Is there anything about you that is honorable, What was I thinking of course there isnt.

legendary
Christian Antkow
Epic fail HAHA scroll up
Specifics, please. What am I scrolling up for ? If you didn't get that "his scheme" was referring to you, then I apologize for not making myself more clear.

So Bruno may have fucked up in the past. This is known to those of us that have been involved with this community for a while. He's working on repaying the debt.

You attacking Bruno for his past mistakes takes nothing away from your scheme being extremely dubious and questionable, and is merely a distraction and diversion.

Also, it doesn't make you look particularly good either.
Attacking the man (Bruno) instead of defending his... scheme... is a classic sign of desperation and weakness.

Epic fail HAHA scroll up

Never thought I'd see a thread full of so much fail and win at the same time. Cheesy

cyberpenis, it's obvious you're trying to piggy back Bruno now and it's kinda gay.

You know Bruno the funny thing is I don't need to have 6 or more accounts like all of these you keep posting with, You troll your own threads with youralternate accounts, it easy to get posts removed when you have 6 plus trolling accounts you can report a post to huh. I love your unethical ability to even troll. Is there anything about you that is honorable, What was I thinking of course there isnt.

legendary
Christian Antkow
Yeah, reported a bunch of his spamming.

The fact that cyberpinoy is reacting in such an outrageous manner should give everyone investing with him pause. Also, I'm amazed that shitcoins have communities large enough to support this sort of questionable endeavor with any meaningful volume of coins.

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I think he should only be trusted insofar as you believe he has found cyberpinoy (and the various alt accounts) to be a fraud.

Anything else up to you to do your homework.

Brave man to post his own scam thread about himself.

cyberpinoy is fraud and a conman given the lengths he goes to deflect the focus of his pool which failed and his new scam stakeminer.com.

The best thing to happen here is for everyone to get a good long look cyberpinoy and see what kind of person he really is.

Finally, some traction. Keep up the good work, all. Don't let this Bruno Kucinskas get the best of yous. This fucker needs to be stopped in his tracks at all cost. This fucker ain't right in the head! You want proof? Well, here it is: Rumor has it that he's starting to post about himself speaking in third person.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

You were right about 1 thing.

And here it is ladies and gentlemen, the truth behind Bruno Kucinskas, the number one sscam accusator, the king of all honestly, the one who does not wrong, the opinion you should TRUST

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10987160

Phinnaeus Gage aka Gleb Gamow aka Al the Alpaca aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/

You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/auction-1-2-th-s-amt-bitcoin-miner.294645/

I purchased this miner from PG and when it arrived it was badly damaged. PG apologized profusely and promised to make everything right and filed a claim with UPS and Sandwich Parcel (the store that packaged and shipped item ). After fighting with UPS and Sandwich parcel for the last 2 months I was able to get claim approved but with PG as the original shipper it had to be paid to him who would then have to reimburse me. I spoke to PG the day the claim was approved (6/10/2014) and he confirmed that all was well and once he received the check I would get my money back. On 6/16/2014 PG picked the check up from Sandwich parcel and promptly disappeared.

Seriously Bruno it took you 6 days to go pick up the check, how lazy are you man, you stole this mans money I think you could have worked a little faster than 6 days for the 2800 dollars you stole.

I call daily and have left multiple voice mails for PG since 6/16/2014 without a single reply from him, before the check was released to him he always answered or called back same day. I have PM's to back the majority of this, Sandwich Parcel can back the rest of what I have stated.

That is the really sad part to me, he seemed to be a solid contributing (although a little over zealous at times) member of this community and plenty of people would have paid him more than this amount for him to dissappear and quit posting, maybe I should charge bfl, amt, etc for this service.

He has the most posts on this forum, but has not logged in since picking up the insurance check for my damaged miner, seems very coincidental hence the questioning of where he is. I am very aware of his address and have contacted authorities in Sandwich, IL.

To be honest.. some of his threads.. like the one where he was owed 1000+ BTC but couldnt find any sort of TXID......

I gave it so long before posting here or contacting authorities on the matter. I spoke to Bruno multiple times about more than Bitcoins and found it very hard to believe that he would scam me for 2800 dollars, but the timing of his disappearance with the release of the check for the insurance check are just too close to me to feel any other way at this point.

How would this explain his sudden refusal to accept a phone call from me or return a voice mail when less than a week before (before insurance claim was paid) he always answered or returned calls same day.

I agree with pretty much everything you have wrote which is the reason that I have been so patient on this, at this point I feel there is really no other valid reason for this other than he is ripping me off.

And then what happens folks

BurtW has been in contact with Phinnaues Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) and has brokered a deal where BurtW will pay me 4.53821656 BTC ($2850 @ $628 per BTC) to the address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz which I control. Once 4.53821656 BTC has been received at address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz I will consider the debt from Bruno Kucinskas (PG) to be paid in full to me.

Then Bruno has the audacity to post in the guys thread with a secondary account

So Bruno stole this mans money scammed him then had someone else pay his debt for him. Bruno why did it take you so long to get the man paid back, what did you do with the cashed check, why are you such an asshole to people when you yourself are untrustworthy, liar, coward who hides for months until he can work a deal out to have someone else pay your debt.

So in the end it took threatening Bruno with legal action for stealing/scamming, and someone else to fork the bill for the money Bruno stole and used, then ignored the guy hoping he would go away.

What a looser. And he has the audacity to call me a scammer. You have nerve Bruno you really do

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_20.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_22.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_23.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_35.html
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
Bruno they are all going to band together like a group of incompetent supervillains to try and bring you down. Should make for the lulz.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Should show em that video of you alive and well...considering they claimed you were dead in one thread and all. The AMT one...of course with context and the fact they basically were intimidating you.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
It's a Goddamn shame that Leroy Fodor started a scam thread on my ass, locks it, whereupon I had to recreate it, the one you're reading, and he doesn't take the time to add fodder to it for a descent bump, ergo the task is left up to me to bump the scammer thread on my scammy ass. If only Leroy Fodor and his wife, Katrina Fodor, would take time away from working on their venerable sites to bump this truism thread, I wouldn't have to. The madness!
Pages:
Jump to: