Pages:
Author

Topic: Bruno Kucinskas is a scammer and shouldn't be trusted! - page 3. (Read 5764 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
When I was 19-years-old, I fucked dead animals, thus I shouldn't be trusted in calling out liars like Leroy Fodor on this forum.

What's it like to fuck dead animals? Don't have a clue, for I was fuckin' stoned and drunk outta my fuckin' mind when I performed such because I couldn't find any underage pussy nearby to fuck, so I fucked the closest thing to it.

At 24-years-old, I smashed a mailbox late at night because it was the in-thing to do.

At 33, I used to peek into windows of a neighborhood and jack off to women who were changing their clothes.

What do I have to say for my nefarious actions?

Blame Vod!
Haha, we used to smash letter boxes all the time here when i was younger, your right it was the in-thing to do, all over the world it seems.

Don't know about the dead animal or window thing but hey if it makes you happy and doesn't harm anyone else then go for it, nobody can say the dead animals complained.
Your a funny guy Gleb, keep ya seedy shit coming, livens up the forum.

To be honest, it was during one night that I was peaking in a window and saw a woman in her bra talking on the phone. I starting jacking off as I got closer to the her window. Then, I tripped over a dead animal, I think it was her dog that had just died. Then the lights went out in the house. Not wanting to not bust a nut, I starting fucking her dead dog. About an hour or so later, I still had not cum. Pissed off, I smashed her mail box and went home. This is a true Fodor story. I am not a liar and I hate greed. (ironically, Fodor uses the same exact quote, seriously and Honest Abely)
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
When I was 19-years-old, I fucked dead animals, thus I shouldn't be trusted in calling out liars like Leroy Fodor on this forum.

What's it like to fuck dead animals? Don't have a clue, for I was fuckin' stoned and drunk outta my fuckin' mind when I performed such because I couldn't find any underage pussy nearby to fuck, so I fucked the closest thing to it.

At 24-years-old, I smashed a mailbox late at night because it was the in-thing to do.

At 33, I used to peek into windows of a neighborhood and jack off to women who were changing their clothes.

Blame Vod!
Haha, we used to smash letter boxes all the time here when i was younger, your right it was the in-thing to do, all over the world it seems.

Don't know about the dead animal or window thing but hey if it makes you happy and doesn't harm anyone else then go for it, nobody can say the dead animals complained.
Your a funny guy Gleb, keep ya seedy shit coming, livens up the forum.
vip
Bruno once touched me in a naughty place.

I didn't have a problem with that.

Don't have a clue as to what shit you're into, but the ONLY place I ever touched on your person was your elbow. Now, I need to cut off the finger that once touched your naughty place, for I haven't a clue as to where your elbow's been.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Bruno once touched me in a naughty place.

I didn't have a problem with that.
vip
I like Bruno lol...met him @ BTC Chicago and he was pretty cool. He has an amazing fashion sense too.

The fashion sense of a hungry scammer maybe Roll Eyes I caught the man personally dressed up like a pack of hyena eating my cows! And that is a true story.

So he owes me cows now Angry

Dude, I paid you for the cows I ate while dressed up like a pack of aardwolf (not hyena), even giving you two extra cows for you lost, albeit one of the cows tasted like shit. What the fuck do you feed you cows, BTW? Obviously, I was the one out three cows since I couldn't eat one, thus you made out like a bandit at my expense. Hell, I bet you couldn't even prove that those cows even belonged to you, but I didn't take the time to investigate because there was a herd of tasty llamas over the next hill, so I heard at the time.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I like Bruno lol...met him @ BTC Chicago and he was pretty cool. He has an amazing fashion sense too.

The fashion sense of a hungry scammer maybe Roll Eyes I caught the man personally dressed up like a pack of hyena eating my cows! And that is a true story.

So he owes me cows now Angry
vip
Here is what we know for certain, Bruno is a criminal, a proven liar by the autorities of the law not some troll on a forum, and a man with an extremely bad temper, even worse than mine, At the end of the day, he has no room to EVER say anything about anyone, his reputation with the law speaks for itself, not to mention how he gloats and is happy with all the crimes he committed. its funny how a man with a rap sheet like his is so quick to judge anyone.

In the end Gleb, You have no room m to talk with your repeated criminal record.

That's one helluva of a rap sheet I have there, eh? Looks to me like about 4 charges, none of which are felonies. So, exactly what does my pass crimes have to do with pointing out the several dozens lies you've espoused to garner marks for your half-ass schemes?

Recall, you're the one with the largest bitcoin mining farm in all of the Philippines, hence others should believe that your endeavors are honest, not I.

Any idea when you're goin' to provide proof about that mega farm you own?

If only he collected the ashes for proof Sad

The ONLY fire that Leroy Fodor incurred stemmed from he and his clan pissing off local cock fighters, cock as in rooster. That's why he moved to the opposite side of the island, to get away from bodily harm.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Here is what we know for certain, Bruno is a criminal, a proven liar by the autorities of the law not some troll on a forum, and a man with an extremely bad temper, even worse than mine, At the end of the day, he has no room to EVER say anything about anyone, his reputation with the law speaks for itself, not to mention how he gloats and is happy with all the crimes he committed. its funny how a man with a rap sheet like his is so quick to judge anyone.

That's one helluva of a rap sheet I have there, eh? Looks to me like about 4 charges, none of which are felonies. So, exactly what does my pass crimes have to do with pointing out the several dozens lies you've espoused to garner marks for your half-ass schemes?

Recall, you're the one with the largest bitcoin mining farm in all of the Philippines, hence others should believe that your endeavors are honest, not I.

If only he collected the ashes for proof Sad
vip

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

vip
Finally, some traction. Keep up the good work, all. Don't let this Bruno Kucinskas get the best of yous. This fucker needs to be stopped in his tracks at all cost. This fucker ain't right in the head! You want proof? Well, here it is: Rumor has it that he's starting to post about himself speaking in third person.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 28

Dude, can't you follow instructions? This is a scammer thread, not one to come to my defense, albeit appreciated. Now that I've shown you that you, too, have failed, please try again. Thank you!  Grin Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Huh Cool Wink Wink Smiley Cry Kiss Undecided Undecided Roll Eyes Cool Sad Cry

This guy is the biggest scammer Bitcoin has seen... time for pitchforks!!!

OP once scammed me so bad my main account got banned so I had to blame VOD with this one Angry

https://bitcointalk.org/useravatars/avatar_349097.jpg
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

Blame Vod!

yep keep goijng on bro your just proving how useless your opinions really are. stoned and drunk is not an excuse but sure does explain a lot, you know marajuana is a gateway drug right LOL.

Ganja is a gateway drug? Are you fucking that dumb you believe that shit lol. There is a gateway drug, its called alcohol and is legal!

Luckily most people these days know this assault on peaceful ganja smokers is unjust and bullshit!

The best gateway drugs are found in St Louis

Gleb, do you eat underage sandwiches?  Cheesy
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

Blame Vod!

yep keep goijng on bro your just proving how useless your opinions really are. stoned and drunk is not an excuse but sure does explain a lot, you know marajuana is a gateway drug right LOL.

Ganja is a gateway drug? Are you fucking that dumb you believe that shit lol. There is a gateway drug, its called alcohol and is legal!

Luckily most people these days know this assault on peaceful ganja smokers is unjust and bullshit!
Activity: 16
I... Don't understand all these nonsensical threads. Glen Gamow, FuckIdolPlus...
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

Dude, can't you follow instructions? This is a scammer thread, not one to come to my defense, albeit appreciated. Now that I've shown you that you, too, have failed, please try again. Thank you!  Grin Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Huh Cool Wink Wink Smiley Cry Kiss Undecided Undecided Roll Eyes Cool Sad Cry

This guy is the biggest scammer Bitcoin has seen... time for pitchforks!!!
vip
Come on, guys, this is bullshit. Here's an excellent scam thread on my, Bruno Kucinskas, ass, and nobody's posting scammy shit except the liar Leroy Fodor. Surely, there's more to the story then meets the eye, eh?

At the very least, make some shit up, for that's what mostly Leroy Fodor did when he quoted my posts out of context to advance his claim, i.e., me once accused of raping a 16-year-old, the only place such info was placed on the internet was my me on this very forum.

The lying cocksucker Leroy Fodor accused me of being a sex offender. If such were the case, wouldn't my name be on some official websites warning every community in the world that I fuck underage pussy?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
vip
Ahh lets weigh this, you sex offender, problem with authority, lying troll, embellisher of forum posts unrelated to me or other people you try to attack, law breaking on top of law breaking nobody,

or me, who you have no clue how wrong you really are HAHAHAHAHA.

Im gonna say yea your the liar not me.

Call me an idiot on this one, all. But, Leroy Fodor gave me two choices, and I'm at a lose as to what the second options means. Could somebody with a degree obtained elsewhere than Ohio University translate what Leroy penned?

Thank you in advance,

Bruno Kucinskas, a sex offender, problem with authority, lying troll, embellisher of forum posts unrelated to Leroy Fodor or other people I try to attack, law breaking on top of law breaking nobody.
vip
Two threads, both with the same OP.

Leroy Fodor's thread: 69 Views; 1 Post; Locked Thread.
Bruno Kucinskas' thread: 171 Views; 12 Posts; Unlocked Thread.

Leroy Fodor --> FAIL!
vip

Dude, can't you follow instructions? This is a scammer thread, not one to come to my defense, albeit appreciated. Now that I've shown you that you, too, have failed, please try again. Thank you!  Grin Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Huh Cool Wink Wink Smiley Cry Kiss Undecided Undecided Roll Eyes Cool Sad Cry
Pages:
Jump to: