Pages:
Author

Topic: BRYAN VS DUBOIS : 12 Rounds For The WBA World Heavyweight Championship June 11 - page 2. (Read 185 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Yeah, I would agree that Dubois will be the favorite, take note though that Dubois is British. And we all know that we have Fury as the best heavyweight right now and Anthony Joshua trying to get back his revenge and remain relevant in the HW division. So imagine this 3 Brits taking the HW division now and could have all the belts.

Right now I cannot think of a good American Heavyweight boxer there's a possibility that all existing heavyweight belts will be owned by the British boxers if Joshua wins against Usyk and if Dubois wins against Bryan, the first time I saw Dubois I thought he is the larger version of Mike Tyson, it's too bad that Joe Joyce stopped his winning streak.

But it's not yet late for Dubois to become great and he can stop here if he beats Bryan I have Dubois winning this fight, this fight will end in a knockout, either way, one boxer will knock his opponent out because of their proven knockout percentage.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Yeah, I would agree that Dubois will be the favorite
Honestly, this match is going to be a tough one as the two fighters have a good record and they are both orthodox but I will Bryan still has a huge chance of winning the fight.

take note though that Dubois is British. And we all know that we have Fury as the best heavyweight right now and Anthony Joshua trying to get back his revenge and remain relevant in the HW division. So imagine this 3 Brits taking the HW division now and could have all the belts.
Yes, Fury and Anthony Joshua are British, I like them for making boxing fans proud but that cant is used to judge the winner of the Bryan vs Dubois. Besides, the last time I checked boxing was not made only for the British alone to be HW division belt holder.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 544
Yeah, I would agree that Dubois will be the favorite, take note though that Dubois is British. And we all know that we have Fury as the best heavyweight right now and Anthony Joshua trying to get back his revenge and remain relevant in the HW division. So imagine this 3 Brits taking the HW division now and could have all the belts.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bryan has a good record, so I presume that he is the favorite here.

By the way, you can add the betting odds of this fight if it's already available as that's very important so we can discuss the "gambling" matters.
15 KO vs 16 KO, this is a good comparison as I think both are heavy puncher based on their record.

There are no betting odds for this particular fight yet, I tried to google it and I could not find any. Well, this is an interesting fight as both boxers have a good record, but you are right, maybe Bryan will be listed as the favorite here.

@OP, please make a poll so we can vote.

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I still remember Dubois losing to Joe Joyce his left eye was shut because of the too many jabs he received, people thought that he gave up and quit when the match is too close, Dubois did the right thing, if he continued to fight and he gets more jabs in his left eye he could permanently damage his left eye, now this is the best time to redeem himself.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Bryan has a good record, so I presume that he is the favorite here.

By the way, you can add the betting odds of this fight if it's already available as that's very important so we can discuss the "gambling" matters.
15 KO vs 16 KO, this is a good comparison as I think both are heavy puncher based on their record.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
This is one interesting fight both fighters have a good record and deserve to be a world champions, Dubois is the slight favorite even if Bryan has an undefeated record, who do you think will come out a winner here

Pages:
Jump to: