Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTB] The BitBar Information Thread - page 16. (Read 180272 times)

legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
Agreed but regardless of the price this coin has potential if it could simply get some promotional direction. As far as pools go I think getting Poloniex's attention is a long shot but how about livecoin.

https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing
never heard of livecoin. logged in and looking around ....
Activity: 794
Merit: 272
Agreed but regardless of the price this coin has potential if it could simply get some promotional direction. As far as exchanges go I think getting Poloniex's attention is a long shot but how about livecoin.

https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
wallet on cryptopia under maintenance, reason?
Near as I can tell, the wallet there is having connection issues.
I ran into the same problem when I got back from being out of town yesterday. Windows did an update and rebooted my pc, so my wallet was offline for several days.
I ended up removing the database files and the peers.dat file, and re downloaded the chain.
I'll send them another message and see what's up.

thanks for such a quick response. lot of noise today http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbar/#markets and i did`t finished quiet stacking Smiley
bitbar at .0122 * bitcoin at 1700 (rough estimates) is $20
I simply do not understand the numbers on coinmarketcap
the ltc->btb for 8.99999989 was a fluke I think.
lowest sell order in ltc/bitbar was 9ltc. someone intentionally bought a tiny amount of bitbar at that price to bump the price and coinmarketcap picked it up.
legendary
ok, lets try this:

I think we should try (again) to get listed on yobit.
I submitted a week ago using the "free" option, I think we should try with the "pay" option.
option 1) Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
option 2) Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

You vote with your wallet  Smiley

the Bitbar donations address is:
BDonate5SvjoyrhuGynqpeC9DgqfLQR9aJ
and the current balance is  "Donate" : 0.01000000

the Bitcoin address for donations is:
17jeqzYLi7Y4QivVA32MKpqWMcRzwEmFmK
the current balance is  "Bitbar": 0.00000000

Let's see how much we can generate in a week starting now (12:08 pm Pacific Time)
legendary
I ran into the same problem when I got back from being out of town yesterday. Windows did an update and rebooted my pc, so my wallet was offline for several days.
I ended up removing the database files and the peers.dat file, and re downloaded the chain.

thanks for such a quick response. lot of noise today http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbar/#markets and i did`t finished quiet stacking Smiley
bitbar at .0122 * bitcoin at 1700 (rough estimates) is $20
I simply do not understand the numbers on coinmarketcap
the ltc->btb for 8.99999989 was a fluke I think.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

legendary
I would be willing to work on getting BTB on exchanges, managing social media, and maybe working a website change if there are some bounties. I might even try to get another pool up and running if it is possible.
We just setup the bounty account about a month ago and haven't talked much about it's usage, or amounts.
The head person is lukemarshall, but he has been having bitcointalk account issues.
I'll see if I can talk him into seting up a second account so he can chime in.

I just finished the http://bitbar.co web site, so it should be good for a while.
could use some chatter on:
Facebook
Crypto-city
Cryptopia
Twitter
Bitbar has been sharing Litebars thread on CryptoCoinTalk

Remember, Bitbar and Litebar are not one of the new "flash in the pan" crypto's. We don't want pump and dump, we want slow and steady.
legendary
legendary
we need more activity on twitter https://twitter.com/bitbarnews Last post was made on Jan 7, 2016
I don't know who controls that twitter account. mine is https://twitter.com/spider_BTB
legendary
32k total supply at a price 1k bitbar, would mean 32 million marketcap, which is totally possible. We just need bigger volume. Expose bitbar to bigger exchanges and price is sure to go up. I really don't like yobit, but they have 9,3 million volume, compared to cryptopia which only has 400k
I'm not fond of Yobit, I paid for the 'guarantied' next day posting. After a week went by I emailed them to ask how long of a wait and they never responded. I waited some more, and finally canceled the listing.
I would like to get listed on Polo, but they don't allow trading from people in the state I live in(washington), I can't even login to troll.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I am wondering if anyone is still actively working on and promoting BTB? This has definitely appeared on my radar as far as performance but I would like to know if there is any active vision for this coin.
Actively promoting - not so much.  Been busy making the mac wallets.  Not having a mac, or ever working on one, it took some time to figure it out.

I would like to see both Bitbar and Litebar on more exchanges, and I have tried Polo and yobit in the past, but with out much luck.

Today Bitbar is trading higher than Litecoin - but there isn't much volume.

Hopefully we can build the community up and show some of the other exchanges what they are missing out on.

Bitbar has been around since May 2, 2013 and has made it through the test of time, holding it's worth as being an excellent "storage of wealth"
while litebar has been around since February 5, 2014 and has been a stable "little brother" of Bitbar.

A few of us has put together a 'Bounty' account with 1,000 Bitbars. Not just for bounties, but for ??
maybe ads, give-a-ways, not sure yet.

Truthfully, I've been really slow at promotion so I can buy Bitbars at a lower price.
I think those days are gone  Cry

This forum is an excellent place to voice ideas.
Every body is welcome to add their input.

I would be willing to work on getting BTB on exchanges, managing social media, and maybe working a website change if there are some bounties. I might even try to get another pool up and running if it is possible.
we need more activity on twitter https://twitter.com/bitbarnews Last post was made on Jan 7, 2016
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
Anyone knows what is happening right now? Coinmarketcap says +1100%
32k total supply at a price 1k bitbar, would mean 32 million marketcap, which is totally possible. We just need bigger volume. Expose bitbar to bigger exchanges and price is sure to go up. I really don't like yobit, but they have 9,3 million volume, compared to cryptopia which only has 400k
legendary
I am wondering if anyone is still actively working on and promoting BTB? This has definitely appeared on my radar as far as performance but I would like to know if there is any active vision for this coin.
Actively promoting - not so much.  Been busy making the mac wallets.  Not having a mac, or ever working on one, it took some time to figure it out.

I would like to see both Bitbar and Litebar on more exchanges, and I have tried Polo and yobit in the past, but with out much luck.

Today Bitbar is trading higher than Litecoin - but there isn't much volume.

Hopefully we can build the community up and show some of the other exchanges what they are missing out on.

Bitbar has been around since May 2, 2013 and has made it through the test of time, holding it's worth as being an excellent "storage of wealth"
while litebar has been around since February 5, 2014 and has been a stable "little brother" of Bitbar.

A few of us has put together a 'Bounty' account with 1,000 Bitbars. Not just for bounties, but for ??
maybe ads, give-a-ways, not sure yet.

Truthfully, I've been really slow at promotion so I can buy Bitbars at a lower price.
I think those days are gone  Cry

This forum is an excellent place to voice ideas.
Every body is welcome to add their input.
legendary
Mastermining has been around for a while. I remember mining there over a year ago, might have been two years  ago.
lfo
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
BNM founder
is this a legit mining operation, or just another snatch and grab. sent a sample run from a temporary hasher of 40mhs for a week to see if it makes sense Wink
Hope this btb gets to 10% of what btc is today
legendary
small correction on the bitbar.co webite. the correct link to mastermining pool is http://btb.mastermining.net  not .com
Pages:
Jump to: