Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTB] The BitBar Information Thread - page 33. (Read 180272 times)

legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
January 21, 2016, 05:54:33 PM
Is anyone else not being payed BTB by ispace? I have requested a cashout for a simple 0.5 BTB for over a week now and theres no cash out or movement,it just sits in my account and noone from ispace seems to be answering support questions for the last month.Just wondering if anyone else is getting there cashouts or not.
I don't mine there so I don't know how they deal with stuff. I do know they where on different blockchain for a while, so that might have something to do with it.
mastermining is still down (for BTB).
I wonder if Cryptopia could add Bitbar to thier mining, I'll have to go check.
Maybe if other people are interested in mining at Cryptopia, they might add it ??
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
January 21, 2016, 04:41:13 PM
Is anyone else not being payed BTB by ispace? I have requested a cashout for a simple 0.5 BTB for over a week now and theres no cash out or movement,it just sits in my account and noone from ispace seems to be answering support questions for the last month.Just wondering if anyone else is getting there cashouts or not.

EDIT: payment finally came in   Cheesy
Activity: 247
Payment ecosystem for world shipping industry
January 18, 2016, 06:32:33 PM
My s2 was putting out 2.1 Thash (sha256) at 1200 watts. a s7 puts out 4.7 THash at 1000 watts. Seems like a good plan.
Guess I'll have to wait and see what happens with Cryptsy. Don't know if you were following the interview with Horus, but there is a rumor that Cryptsy is going to open enough for people to withdraw some alts.  we shall see

no I hadn't heard that about cryptsy. Hopefully people get their coins back.

If I could find a way to use the heat coming off the mining equipment to preheat the water going into the water heater I might get away with some new gear haha I have put ducting in so that most of the hot air is vented outside the shed. During the summer it'll get almost 100F inside without the air ducts and the door closed. https://youtu.be/36OK2WGaPwE bad res, no sound but shows what I am talking about.
legendary
January 18, 2016, 01:33:15 AM
My s2 was putting out 2.1 Thash (sha256) at 1200 watts. a s7 puts out 4.7 THash at 1000 watts. Seems like a good plan.
Guess I'll have to wait and see what happens with Cryptsy. Don't know if you were following the interview with Horus, but there is a rumor that Cryptsy is going to open enough for people to withdraw some alts.  we shall see
January 18, 2016, 01:08:49 AM
I was trying to get 4 BTC together so I could buy an Antminer S7.
I usually kept 3 BTC worth on Cryptsy for trading.
Live an learn.

I'm saving BTC and alts right now. I'm not ready to graduate from my S5. I have scrypt asics suckin up my electric right next to it also, so I am tapped out with the electricity atm...(so the gf says..) She would most likely not be happy if an S7 arrived...lol Our bill in the summer creeps up in the $400 range, one time $518..haha she freaked out, blamed my gear and not the 17 year old AC...(I live in hot a$$ FL. I will only complain about it during the summer..and 80+F degree Christmases..) then I had to explain to her the the dryer is rated @ 5400 watts because she saw spikes in the middle of the night in electric from me being a good bf and running the laundry while out in the shed vapin it up, watching *our*(she could care less) crypto "fortune" grow. She thought it was my gear again! lol

She actually didn't believe I could buy stuff with BTC so I sure showed her! The first thing I ever bought was to prove i could and it was one of those velcro door screens from overstock.com it was kinda funny.

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 17, 2016, 02:15:05 PM
Hi everyone I've been away from BTB for a while after losing 77 bars, anyway the ispace pool is still hosting BTB and I was wondering if anyone knew if they are on the right blockchain? If not where's the best pool? Cheers everyone
At the time of this writing:
our block explorer at http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/ is at 149910
Ispace BTB info at http://ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=btb last solved block was 149907
I would say yes, they are the right chain.

BitBar web site at http://bitbar.co/ has more info on pools and exchanges.

Thanks Spydee
legendary
January 17, 2016, 01:49:39 PM
Bitbar needs votes at https://safecex.com/coin/add?q=BTB
You may need to type in BTB and click the "add coin" button to vote. we don't have enough votes to show on the list  Sad
legendary
January 17, 2016, 01:18:51 PM
Hi everyone I've been away from BTB for a while after losing 77 bars, anyway the ispace pool is still hosting BTB and I was wondering if anyone knew if they are on the right blockchain? If not where's the best pool? Cheers everyone
At the time of this writing:
our block explorer at http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/ is at 149910
Ispace BTB info at http://ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=btb last solved block was 149907
I would say yes, they are the right chain.

BitBar web site at http://bitbar.co/ has more info on pools and exchanges.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 17, 2016, 09:32:50 AM
legendary
January 17, 2016, 12:11:54 AM
I will help you guys out with getting the blockchain moving again.  Wink
You going to start a pool ??
please vote for BitBar at http://safecex.com/coin/add?q=BTB
legendary
January 16, 2016, 02:21:55 PM
You going to start a pool ??
legendary
January 16, 2016, 02:21:13 PM
I was trying to get 4 BTC together so I could buy an Antminer S7.
I usually kept 3 BTC worth on Cryptsy for trading.
Live an learn.
January 16, 2016, 10:51:28 AM
I have/had 325 BTB plus a bunch more. My portfolio was 5.13 BTB
I started 17 months ago with only .33 BTB - I can do it again.
Luckily I had pulled 1.2 BTB worth of some of my coins, but I couldn't get my BTB,LTC or WDC fast enough.
I hope Cryptsy comes back, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I was paranoid and never kept much at Cryptsy. Do you mean your port was 5.13 BTC? I had a 14 day trade volume close to that once but my portfolio was less than 1 BTC always.

as soon as I heard people having issues i withdrew everything I could and only deposit what i wanted to trade out. Somehow i managed to get out of Cryptsy only losing about 2 BTB, which is stuck in pending tx from when the forks happened.

I never got to use my Cryptsy points though, not that there were many anyway.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
January 16, 2016, 05:13:05 AM
legendary
January 16, 2016, 03:19:59 AM
I have/had 325 BTB plus a bunch more. My portfolio was 5.13 BTB
I started 17 months ago with only .33 BTB - I can do it again.
Luckily I had pulled 1.2 BTB worth of some of my coins, but I couldn't get my BTB,LTC or WDC fast enough.
I hope Cryptsy comes back, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
January 16, 2016, 02:29:51 AM
Have you guys read the Cryptsy blog yet? I guess we won't be getting our pending Bitbars from them.....ever.... I think it might be worse than Mt GoX.. 13000 BTC and 300000 LTC stolen
January 14, 2016, 11:23:41 AM
Mine has hung up a few times as well. I've tested with the Mullick wallet and had the same results, so I am confident that the new wallets are sound.
Besides, none of the code for networking, staking, or database has changed.

I have removed everything except my wallet and started over just to see what would happen. It hung a couple of times, and each time it hung, I shut it down, removed the db.log,debug.log and peers.dat
After two tries, I'm synced now.

I didn't even do that, I just let it go and this morning its all synced. The crisis is over lol
legendary
January 14, 2016, 01:37:41 AM
Mine has hung up a few times as well. I've tested with the Mullick wallet and had the same results, so I am confident that the new wallets are sound.
Besides, none of the code for networking, staking, or database has changed.

I have removed everything except my wallet and started over just to see what would happen. It hung a couple of times, and each time it hung, I shut it down, removed the db.log,debug.log and peers.dat
After two tries, I'm synced now.
January 14, 2016, 12:48:15 AM
even with the new connects it hasn't begun syncing again

sitting @ 350 blocks remaining and 6 connections
Give it time.
CCE is at block 149420 where are you?

"current number of blocks" stuck on 149069

"estimated total blocks" showing 149419

1 connection now
I have been having problems as of late with connections, and the blockchain has been pausing every once and a while. I guess it's to be expected.
What I do is shut down the wallet, remove the debug.log file (so It's easier to read), remove the peers.dat file and start the wallet again. Sometimes I just turn the computer off, grab a beer and read.
(Not that I'm telling you to partake in the consumption of alcohol, 'cause it tends to make your posts (or mine) a little winded.)

I've noted recently using getpeerinfo, that I've not been connected to altcointech.net at IP 167.160.36.162 on a couple of my wallets, but my pool server is. - just an interesting note.

When having difficulties connecting - you can change the addnodes in your config to several of the nodes listed at CCE - add as many as you would like. The list does change from time to time as wallets connect.

It's still stuck, even after the new DL. I decided to delete the blockchain and redownload. I deleted my conf so it would download from default location. If it hangs I will get the blockchain from bitbar.co and see what happens.
January 14, 2016, 12:42:36 AM
here is the next update for the bitbar-qt wallet:
bitbar-qt_v04.3.008 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1cnD3W8c0jtcUFCSVl0V2tEM3M/view?usp=sharing
Just some cosmetics.
Added a logo on the overview tab, and some color to the wallet.
May have gone a little overboard - let me know what you think.

I like how the transactions tab came out but it bothers me about the coins on the other tabs. I think they should be gold bars or stacks of bars because its Bitbar. The background @ CCE comes to mind when i think of Bitbar. Not saying it should be the same but something like it, the stacks of gold bars.

Pages:
Jump to: