Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTB] The BitBar Information Thread - page 35. (Read 180272 times)

legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
January 08, 2016, 11:18:31 AM

OK I feel a little better now that i know i am not alone on that.  I don't get why it still charges a tx fee for a rejected tx.. Huh

it also took the transfer amount out of my balance. had to rescan.

I would do as lukemarshall suggested and dumpprivkey, exit the wallet program, rename the wallet.dat (wallet-old.dat works for me), start the wallet again to generate a new wallet, then importprivkey.
and wait an hour or so for the wallet to rescan for missing transactions on the 'new' address.

I was messing with it last night, and reduced the size of my wallet.dat file by 8K, and got rid of the studdering. haven't tried transfers yet
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Payment ecosystem for world shipping industry
January 08, 2016, 02:29:27 AM
What errors are you getting ??
"Error. The transaction was rejected. This might happen if some coins in your wallet were already spent, such as you used a wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here."
I have received that error several times.  sometimes just waiting a while and trying again helped.
Size is a problem too since mining makes many small transactions.
Sending just 10 BTB (of mined trans) is 7k
Larger blocks cost more, and 'seem' to be harder to send. I've had the same problems sending Emerald.

I made a new wallet on my laptop and am going to spend the next few days sending small amounts.

In case you were wondering, I even tried the older wallets, and it didn't help.

OK I feel a little better now that i know i am not alone on that.  I don't get why it still charges a tx fee for a rejected tx.. Huh

legendary
January 08, 2016, 01:32:22 AM

"Error. The transaction was rejected. This might happen if some coins in your wallet were already spent, such as you used a wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here."
I have received that error several times.  sometimes just waiting a while and trying again helped.
Size is a problem too since mining makes many small transactions.
Sending just 10 BTB (of mined trans) is 7k
Larger blocks cost more, and 'seem' to be harder to send. I've had the same problems sending Emerald.

I made a new wallet on my laptop and am going to spend the next few days sending small amounts.

In case you were wondering, I even tried the older wallets, and it didn't help.
January 08, 2016, 12:41:33 AM

January 08, 2016, 12:38:04 AM
Anyone know how to separate Bitbars in a wallet.dat? It seems that no matter what the amount I try to move I get the same error as before. ..and still it keeps charging tx fees.. Angry

I would like to somehow move only the coins I can use to a new wallet address or something.. Undecided

I'm glad to see BTB listed over @ cryptopia. This is the first time I've heard of them. From what I've seen so far, I like it.   ..and finally we can trade BTB again.. Grin

..now if i can just get the bars out I can use that would be great.

I sure am mining to a new address on a new wallet.dat now though.

Isolate your old address and copy it.

In the Console use the feature dumpprivkey (your address here)

You will receive a private key corresponding to that single address.

In your new wallet go to the console and use the feature importprivkey (your private key)

That address and the funds it hold will be transferred to your new wallet.

Repeat this process for any addresses that hold Bitbar.

Hope this helps & Good luck

Thanks for the info but will this work even though I have some BtB from 2 maybe 3 chains in the same wallet address? some mined from mastermining, some mined from H2C a long time ago before btb was taken off the pool the first time and some from Cryptsy
Activity: 183
January 07, 2016, 08:06:19 PM
Anyone know how to separate Bitbars in a wallet.dat? It seems that no matter what the amount I try to move I get the same error as before. ..and still it keeps charging tx fees.. Angry

I would like to somehow move only the coins I can use to a new wallet address or something.. Undecided

I'm glad to see BTB listed over @ cryptopia. This is the first time I've heard of them. From what I've seen so far, I like it.   ..and finally we can trade BTB again.. Grin

Isolate your old address and copy it.

In the Console use the feature dumpprivkey (your address here)

You will receive a private key corresponding to that single address.

In your new wallet go to the console and use the feature importprivkey (your private key)

That address and the funds it hold will be transferred to your new wallet.

Repeat this process for any addresses that hold Bitbar.

Hope this helps & Good luck
legendary
January 07, 2016, 07:40:14 PM

I'm glad to see BTB listed over @ cryptopia. This is the first time I've heard of them. From what I've seen so far, I like it.   ..and finally we can trade BTB again.. Grin

As of yet - the bitbar wallet doesn't have any coin control features that will allow you to select which transactions to use.
January 07, 2016, 07:20:23 PM

I'm glad to see BTB listed over @ cryptopia. This is the first time I've heard of them. From what I've seen so far, I like it.   ..and finally we can trade BTB again.. Grin

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
January 07, 2016, 10:58:55 AM
It would be good to get a tradeable quantity of BTB over to Cryptopia.

Nothing says dead coin more than a dead market.

Cryptopia also has explorers, mining, a market and some other tools for those interested to take advantage of. Get over the trollbox and talk it up a little.

legendary
January 06, 2016, 11:20:02 PM
We are now listed on Cryptopia !!
I have a 10 BTB deposit with 4 of 6 conformations   WOO-HOO
legendary
January 06, 2016, 02:40:06 AM
In Cryptopia chat, Saadam says they will add Bitbar tonight. I take him at his word.

Congratulations on a new exchange, Bitbar community. Get ready to make the market. I hope all the BTB isn't stuck on Cryptsy

I traded the hell out of BTB back in the day. Its good to see an active community still around it.
Awesome !

Thanks for the heads up - I can buy coins other than DOT now  Smiley ( I have another 375K DOT I was going to vote with)

FallingKnife - feel free to trade the out of Bitbar again  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
January 06, 2016, 12:07:28 AM
In Cryptopia chat, Saadam says they will add Bitbar tonight. I take him at his word.

Congratulations on a new exchange, Bitbar community. Get ready to make the market. I hope all the BTB isn't stuck on Cryptsy

I traded the hell out of BTB back in the day. Its good to see an active community still around it.
legendary
January 04, 2016, 11:01:44 AM
We didn't win the votes this week.  Maybe next week will be better
legendary
January 03, 2016, 11:08:30 PM
I added 200000 DOT votes. BitBar is at the top of the list at 532446 votes so far, with 5 hours to go...
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 03, 2016, 02:11:09 AM
I've been out of town all week, hope everybody's New Year has started off well!

Bit Bar is now in the voting section of Cryptopia and NEEDS YOUR VOTE

They do it two ways:
1)  DOT Voting
Each week the coin with the most DOT votes will be added to the Cryptopia Any coin that reaches 2000000 DOT votes will be listed on Cryptopia immediately.

2)  Community Voting
Each month the coin with the most commmunity votes will be added to the Cryptopia
Each registered user receives 1 vote for each coin each day.

immediate listing is 2000000 DOT
at this time dot is selling at 0.00000014 btc
2000000 * 0.00000014 = 0.28 btc (although you would have to go to 17 sat to get 2 million DOT's)

Bit bar now has 40,000 votes  Grin

please join and vote!
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

UP to 332346 on DOT Voting.
legendary
January 02, 2016, 07:10:47 PM
I've been out of town all week, hope everybody's New Year has started off well!

Bit Bar is now in the voting section of Cryptopia and NEEDS YOUR VOTE

They do it two ways:
1)  DOT Voting
Each week the coin with the most DOT votes will be added to the Cryptopia Any coin that reaches 2000000 DOT votes will be listed on Cryptopia immediately.

2)  Community Voting
Each month the coin with the most commmunity votes will be added to the Cryptopia
Each registered user receives 1 vote for each coin each day.

immediate listing is 2000000 DOT
at this time dot is selling at 0.00000014 btc
2000000 * 0.00000014 = 0.28 btc (although you would have to go to 17 sat to get 2 million DOT's)

Bit bar now has 40,000 votes  Grin

please join and vote!
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting
December 29, 2015, 11:32:58 AM
I have mailed to Yobit about Bitbar, lets see if we can be listed next week but too remember to share the volume in so many exchanges is not good for the delisting  risk
Trade volume is a problem. I've been trying to do more trades on Cryptsy, but nothing is moving.
24 hour volume is 0.00078046 BTC (0.26 BTB)
Only 25 coins (out of 297 coins listed) have a 24 hour volume above 1 BTC so it's not just Bitbar.

Well I wouldn't think that Cryptsy would delist since that have the wallet down for quite awhile. They get it fixed they may see volume increase. Smiley
But of course they have many  wallets down right now.

last i checked they had like 60 or so wallets down. most of them including BTB have been down for months.

But on a good note, ispace's BTB pool is now out of maintenance mode and has about 25MH on it.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 28, 2015, 07:44:08 PM
I have mailed to Yobit about Bitbar, lets see if we can be listed next week but too remember to share the volume in so many exchanges is not good for the delisting  risk
Trade volume is a problem. I've been trying to do more trades on Cryptsy, but nothing is moving.
24 hour volume is 0.00078046 BTC (0.26 BTB)
Only 25 coins (out of 297 coins listed) have a 24 hour volume above 1 BTC so it's not just Bitbar.

Well I wouldn't think that Cryptsy would delist since that have the wallet down for quite awhile. They get it fixed they may see volume increase. Smiley
But of course they have many  wallets down right now.
legendary
December 27, 2015, 04:05:54 PM
I informed ispace via twitter early this morning about them being on the wrong BTB chain. I see their pool is in maintenance mode now so they should be showing up in the peer listings @ CCE soon I suspect.
From Ispace:
Algo: scrypt
Difficulty: 87
Hashrate: 4.28 MH/s
Confirmations: 520
Wallet Version: v0.4.3.004-5-g903edf9-beta

Our Last Block: 145,663
Last Block: approx 10 hours

SWEET!!