Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC 5K? Future price discussion! - page 3. (Read 469 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 260
May 18, 2018, 04:44:08 AM
If you didnt notice even bitcoin price dropping but its market domination continue to increase,today while bitcoin is sitting to $8,000 the market dominance is 37.5% meaning its not only bitcoin dropping its market cap but most of the altcoins too,including top 10 coins.

So if we will make a deeper look we will notice that before bitcoin hit the ground altcoins will do it first,so expect no falling that low.

Bitcoin will grow and grow,but will never come back to $5,000 thats for sure n
1 thing that I learned from forex is that market has its rules and if you will not respect them - you are going to end up with no money.
The fact that bitcoin could fall to 5k is an amazing thing!
It will give very sturdy support to the future 36-40k upward movement!
The fact itself that we are bearish right now is very good!
Market does not approve of 1-sided movements
We have the same thought about this thing,believe it or not i love it when bitcoin will fallback even upto $3k because this will give many aspirant to purchase much than when price is higher.

But as what i was delivers the trend and for me is what reality means,im not closing and idea of getting back but i am boosting those holders and waitings for the recovery from the last years highest recorded price.

But to be transparent for both,i will be neutral and will wait until the start of Q3 ,from that we will have the idea on where we are heading..thanks for this good exchanging of ideas and visualization mate..Salute!!!
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 04:34:44 AM
If you didnt notice even bitcoin price dropping but its market domination continue to increase,today while bitcoin is sitting to $8,000 the market dominance is 37.5% meaning its not only bitcoin dropping its market cap but most of the altcoins too,including top 10 coins.

So if we will make a deeper look we will notice that before bitcoin hit the ground altcoins will do it first,so expect no falling that low.

1 thing that I learned from forex is that market has its rules and if you will not respect them - you are going to end up with no money.
The fact that bitcoin could fall to 5k is an amazing thing!
It will give very sturdy support to the future 36-40k upward movement!
The fact itself that we are bearish right now is very good!
Market does not approve of 1-sided movements
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
May 18, 2018, 04:25:23 AM

May 18, 2018, 04:23:47 AM
in the outline you ask about bitcoin prices in the future, you say $ 5k.
I do not think so, because bitcoin has an increasing number of enthusiasts that keep bitcoin prices on the rise.
Ok, you have your point, but you are giving me ghost info.
Hitler had many enthusiasts as weel. Why BTC enthusiasts have not kept BTC price at 20k?
All movements require support and we are looking at one right now...
Right now enthusiasts are making best market conditions in order for price to rise.
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
May 18, 2018, 04:11:00 AM
in the outline you ask about bitcoin prices in the future, you say $ 5k.
I do not think so, because bitcoin has an increasing number of enthusiasts that keep bitcoin prices on the rise.
May 18, 2018, 03:52:31 AM
Yeah, sooooooooooooo...
I am about to strap my 5 cents here)

In my last post (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/serious-talk-bitcoin-price-3898620) i gave my opinion based on the DX (USD index)
But gazing into BTC chart got me thinking about life.
So, last post we were looking at midterm market movement.
And NOW lets talk about LONGTERM!

My guess is that)
Soon enough we will be looking at 5k!)

Explanation:
Weekly Ma10 support will break down after this Sunday, MA5 will push price down, next support will be MA20 at 5k lvl.
Plus USD is getting stronger wich will push the price of bitcoin down)

Good news is that the long term looks amazing!

Here is some analysis from ya boi.

BTC
https://imgur.com/gallery/tnKyD9z

DXM8(USD index) (indicators used RSI,STOCH,SAR) (Indicators are not shown in order to improve image quality)!
https://imgur.com/aEUsU6j

I would really like you to participate! What is on your mind? Lets discuss a future price!
Pages:
Jump to: