Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC 70k end of 2018. - page 2. (Read 998 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 15, 2018, 02:07:48 PM
That said, BTC will go to $70,000 and beyond, but it needs the lightning network to come around so this slow transaction speed issue can be dealt with. So the real question now is not when will BTC become 70k but rather when will the lightning network get deployed.

It definitely needs lightning network, but the market may shoot up even without it. I personally find further growth justified only if we have lightning network operational, mainly because of the fact that it stimulates further adoption and further growth. If we in the coming weeks or months have more institutional investors coming on board, we might see another rally get initiated, and this time may even reach the $30k level. The million dollar question (literally) is when we will finally have lightning network operational -- some people behind the scenes with this information will make easy millions in profits, and I am sure they will use that information advantage.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 02:02:02 PM
At the end of this month, 20k will come in. The price of Bitcoin will certainly be a fast growth this year. Bitcoin price will definitely reach 40k. But getting 70k is a little bit harder.

There's no chance of 70k $ this year. It's possible around 20-25k $. The end of last year and the decline in prices gave people a little bit to think about. The price isn't growing so fast and people are hold bitcoin counting for growth.

Never say never when it comes to bitcoin and bitcoin price.

I don't think getting $25k won't be that hard, but $70k is also hard for this year from my understanding.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 447
January 15, 2018, 01:54:49 PM
well, that's a very confident prediction, but I think it's too high. reaching $ 30k price is already very satisfying for the year 2018. but maybe we still hope that this year bitcoin prices really reach the highest price.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 01:38:48 PM
There is a new dimension in play now which is alt coins like EOS etc which are gaining market cap. In some cases, they are pulling market cap out of BTC which is why BTC dominance has halved.

That said, BTC will go to $70,000 and beyond, but it needs the lightning network to come around so this slow transaction speed issue can be dealt with. So the real question now is not when will BTC become 70k but rather when will the lightning network get deployed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
January 15, 2018, 01:23:06 PM
At the end of this month, 20k will come in. The price of Bitcoin will certainly be a fast growth this year. Bitcoin price will definitely reach 40k. But getting 70k is a little bit harder.

There's no chance of 70k $ this year. It's possible around 20-25k $. The end of last year and the decline in prices gave people a little bit to think about. The price isn't growing so fast and people are hold bitcoin counting for growth.
I would not say there is no chance, but instead say the chances are slim. The reason is that no one knows and we cannot because of now judge how things are going to be before the end of the year. Remembering how 2017 started when we kept having swings and lows, no one could have thought that bitcoin would even got to this particular value that we are calling a huge dip, so it is good to leave room for positive surprises.
legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1013
January 15, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

"There's no chance"

There is always a chance, i've read and laughed upon various such claims throughout my time on this forums. "No way bitcoin can cross $2/3/5/10k in 2017". How can you lack imagination? ignore possibilities? I agree $70k is too high of a mark but its never impossible.

I guess you were just presenting your ideas on this, maybe this is what you believe and you aren't open to more possibilities.
I personally think bitcoin will cross $30k this year, because of VARIOUS reasons.  
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
January 15, 2018, 11:49:23 AM
In my opinion, It's hard to hits the price of $70k because bitcoin has a problem. Nowadays transaction fees are very high and slow. If they fix it, maybe bitcoin hits more than $70k.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 15, 2018, 11:26:47 AM
Bit coin value is beginning to increase slightly.Although now alt coins growth is high.Most investments are made on Alt Coins.
Bitcoin price is 35k-40k at the end of 2018.But can not say anything can happen.
yeah, I also think $70k is too high for bitcoin. As of now investors are more interested with altcoins especially with ETH, it is more likely to bitcoin compared to other altcoins. I think ETH has a very good potential.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 09:51:29 AM
I have seen lots of predictions... 100k seems rather unbelievable...
The most occurable to me is a 50k mark which I am sure is absolutely possible to reach in the 4th quarter of 2018.

But, in the end, who knows for sure Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
January 15, 2018, 09:45:09 AM
well, btc 70k end of the 2018 can not say anything but people are hoping it must be grow up and they can take the next step let's see what will happen but i think the prize will grow up next 3 month and end of the 2108 prize i am excepting that is $20000 to $25000 i will try to make my self strong.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

I doubted also that bitcoin will go far with that certain amount,it really far from happening within this year. Considering that bitcoin growth rate is now slowing and not even go higher even reaching into $17k after it's huge dump before end of 2017. Although we can't really predicts it's changes, but as mostly speculated price it could not be higher by $40k within this year.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
January 15, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

Activity: 53
January 15, 2018, 02:29:46 AM
BTC will go up 20.000$ in 1 month.
Price will be 70 k end of 2018.
Just like you said, you can also see and understand that bitcoin is no longer able to break above 15k, it is slightly blown away and loses its share in the market and, accordingly, demand. Therefore, such figures are like a myth.
Activity: 126
January 15, 2018, 01:03:44 AM
Activity: 84
January 15, 2018, 12:48:58 AM
The price of Bitcoin came up to 20k.But now the price has fallen by 13-14k.But this condition will not last long.20k near the end of this month.The price of Bitcoin this year is definitely a fast growth.Bitcoin price will definitely reach 40k. But getting 70k is a little bit harder.
Stick to your long term plans, that's what I'm doing right now. Enduring these painful dips and corrections will let you earn decent amount in the next days. What you have to do is you need to be patient while waiting for it's price to pump again. Plummet is normal to a market that has been bullish before and I'm now just believing on my gut feel that it will increase even though it will or it won't reach $70k for this year.

I wouldn't refer to them as "painful dips." You have your BTC and if you don't sell it then you don't realize a loss. Just hold on to it until it's a gain. I don't think dips are painful, rather they're an opportunity for you to buy cheap coins so you have more of a gain when the price goes back up. The price won't stay at this level forever, it will go up eventually.
Activity: 322
Merit: 36
January 14, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

I think in 2018 years $ 30 000. In years 2019 1 BTC = $ 200000.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 14, 2018, 12:30:44 PM
The price of Bitcoin came up to 20k.But now the price has fallen by 13-14k.But this condition will not last long.20k near the end of this month.The price of Bitcoin this year is definitely a fast growth.Bitcoin price will definitely reach 40k. But getting 70k is a little bit harder.
Stick to your long term plans, that's what I'm doing right now. Enduring these painful dips and corrections will let you earn decent amount in the next days. What you have to do is you need to be patient while waiting for it's price to pump again. Plummet is normal to a market that has been bullish before and I'm now just believing on my gut feel that it will increase even though it will or it won't reach $70k for this year.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
January 14, 2018, 11:55:13 AM
maybe but it depends on the market demand which the value will increase if more adaption will made.  And 70k in 1 month? I think its possible unless bitcoin valued will bullish without struggle to the top perhaps that price is easy to reach. But unfortunately there will be a volatility always so i think its impossible to happen.   
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
January 14, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
It sounds amazing for bitcoin to be 70k by the end of 2018 but I don't think this gonna happen in this year. It's just the beginning of the year and the price is still hanging around 13k - 14k, I believe it will soon lift up, most probably from the next month. And I think this year it would surely make up to 30k but till then 70k is quite harder for it to achieve...
Activity: 266
January 14, 2018, 08:02:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: