Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC 70k end of 2018. - page 3. (Read 999 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 153
January 14, 2018, 06:06:19 AM
Here we go again with other bitcoin prediction which has might as well turn more opposite of the present price. We should stop making this naive prediction, at least, let's learn from 2017. Last year ending prediction should teach us that we should not be quick to predict or judge. Do not get me wrong, bitcoin might end with a good price by the ending of 2018 but let's wait and see how the middle of 2018 will be like first. We should be realistic.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
January 14, 2018, 05:06:42 AM
BTC will go up 20.000$ in 1 month.
Price will be 70 k end of 2018.

Thanks for this awesome analysis. Yeah who doesn't want to pay $70.000 for a coin that has higher transaction fees than an international bank wire (currently over $50), that can only process 7 transactions per second world wide, that's useless in physical shops for its 10 minutes confirmation time and shops wont offer anyway because no serious shop can live with this kind of volatility, let alone the extreme transaction fees. Yeah $70.000 for such a useless coin, that makes sense, at least, if you're a dreamer Smiley Do you want to buy some tulips ? I have some rare ones, they're red, $25.000 each you can have them Smiley
no, it is impossible that the price of bitcoin will achieve $70000 at the end of this year 2018. Now a days the price of bitcoin is $14000  and this price was increase reguraly from few days but it impossible to the price of bitcoin that's it achieve $70000 from my views it achieve the price approx $25000 at the end of this year but no one sure about that what will happen in the future so any thing is possible in the world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
January 14, 2018, 04:23:08 AM

Yes your right, the price will go up in a couple of 1 month, but i don't think if bitcoin reach $70,000 by the end if this year 2018, because if you can see bitcoin now was play to $15k to $14k. Anyways, for me i think bitcoin was reach $50,000 or $40,000 by the end of this year 2018.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 02:52:06 AM
You guys should stop making this awkward prediction.
The last time I saw a prediction last year December that bitcon will hit $50,000 in that month alas it ending with a low price of $13,000.
The growing price of bitcon will come but it will not be in such a rush.
It may reach $70,000 but not so fast, probably we may see that price in the middle of 2019.

There is no limit to the upside. Recent price surge, which happened in the second half of 2017, was driven mostly by speculation. If Bitcoin does get scaled up in the coming months, we could expect even more speculation. The major roadblock to future expansion is slow and expensive transactions. Once this issue is resolved in one way or another, we will see the price hitting new highs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 10:35:59 PM
I like the sound of that but I hope it will not like what happen in December where bitcoin surprised everyone with its sudden spike. I want it to be slowly reaching that value like an increase every quarter so when it falls, it will not cause so much panic.
Activity: 168
reading.......
January 13, 2018, 07:01:45 PM
now I do not see anything bright in Bitcoin. they need to solve the delay is the number of transactions and fee choking natural growth.  with slow speed and transaction fee to pay for a transaction is too large, Bitcoin will not be able to compete with other payment methods such as paypal ... so I think 70 k $ is not satisfactory. waiting

Haha true were not sighting a bright future from Bitcoin just yet. For this year's worth $70000 is a bit much. Were seeing some newbs try to predict Bitcoin that even some Big analytic people dont know this system and yet you blabber like its just gonna happen that easy.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 06:32:38 PM
I Think bitcoin will be more expensive this year that price will shook up when Lightninig network release.. shift to the mother of all alts! we will see a big gains this year!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
January 13, 2018, 05:59:25 PM
I'm not sure about it. Indeed the market value of Bitcoin is increasing at a high rate but the problem is that we don't know until when will this rate of increase continue. Surely its market price will be nore expensive this year but I don't really know if it will make it to 70 000 USD this year since it will be a huge leap for its value. Let's just invest now and see how things will go for Bitcoin this year.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
January 13, 2018, 05:40:57 PM
As a users of bitcoins we should be positive and optimistic about its price that it will keep on growing in future but at the same time we also need to be realistic and should not dream that is impossible and I don't think that bitcoin will achieve that high price in this year as its too high to expect from it and if more investors starts investing their money in it still it won't go above $25k I guess in this year and if it goes then it will be a win win situation for all of us.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 04:35:32 PM
70K absolutely impossible. Even 50K. It d good if it will remain 20K level
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 04:31:28 PM
You guys should stop making this awkward prediction.
The last time I saw a prediction last year December that bitcon will hit $50,000 in that month alas it ending with a low price of $13,000.
The growing price of bitcon will come but it will not be in such a rush.
It may reach $70,000 but not so fast, probably we may see that price in the middle of 2019.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
January 13, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
Bitcoin is not the best currency, it is however great asset and store value, it will be much better if we just accept that truth.

Bitcoin fundamentally is very limited versus mass scale adoption, that's for sure, but as you pointed out earlier, we do need off chain scaling solutions, which is LN directly speaking. At that point Bitcoin offers every aspect people expect a currency to have. In more relevant terms, conducting small purchases, micro transacting, micro tasks, etc. Another benefit will be that with LN, the practical need for altcoins will decrease significantly, making sure that the money currently parked in altcoins will flow back into Bitcoin. The only thing that made altcoins grow significantly, is Bitcoin's current incompetence. Take away that incompetence with LN, and 99% of the altcoins will just serve as speculative investment tool.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
January 13, 2018, 11:21:05 AM
Thanks for this awesome analysis. Yeah who doesn't want to pay $70.000 for a coin that has higher transaction fees than an international bank wire (currently over $50), that can only process 7 transactions per second world wide, that's useless in physical shops for its 10 minutes confirmation time and shops wont offer anyway because no serious shop can live with this kind of volatility, let alone the extreme transaction fees. Yeah $70.000 for such a useless coin, that makes sense, at least, if you're a dreamer Smiley Do you want to buy some tulips ? I have some rare ones, they're red, $25.000 each you can have them Smiley
Bitcoin is being used, a lot. Do you think that other coins with the same amount of daily transaction would be better?
Another thing is the fact that scaling on chain transaction capabilities is not gonna solve our problems at all, we need off chain solution ASAP.
Bitcoin is not the best currency, it is however great asset and store value, it will be much better if we just accept that truth.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
January 13, 2018, 11:12:49 AM
$100k ... yup, I said it. Especially if they can get the fees/scaling under control.

they will control fees by installing more machinery of bitcoin miners which will boost up the current network load , or they will split the currency dure fork. 100k$ not possible in a short time it will be in 2025 year not in short period.  25k$ normal till 60 days
Yeah people want to use bitcoin as currency and this use will give huge rise of price to the bitcoin but the main thing is the transaction fees are very high and in start people said that as the bitcoin will become more valuable prices will come down but this didn’t happen bitcoin organization must have to think about this thing that people need lower fees to circulate it and maybe if fees get low prices will be more higher at the end of 2k18.

Some people are still stuck with transaction and fee problem. They can't understand bitcoin is an investment asset, not a payment asset. I you miss this point, you complain too much about it.
A lot and that is not good for bitcoin. Bitcoin's price increasing to that extent right now does not seem possible for now and unless the whole issue of transaction getting stuck and the high level of transaction fee is solved, then that would bring up some limitations and I really hope attention does not even start shifting to an altcoin that would do it better as some whales are already using that opportunity to shift user's focus right now.

But there are multiple solutions like segwit addys and lighting network are in progress which are the things will push bitcoin prices forward. But, as of now, we are facing corrections and we can see bitcoin prices to jump to track very soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
January 09, 2018, 04:52:20 AM
That speculation was hard to meets in the following months, even how fast bitcoin value raised up I think it enough to touch $80,000. As I view now in the market I think it took a long period of time before achieve it, I was challenge bitcoin in 5 years if their amount cannot touch $100,000 on that period I guess they have no enough ability to erase fiat in the world.

I believe that bitcoin have no enough resources to give $80,000 to the users, however we can see it before or after 2018 if they can touch it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
January 09, 2018, 04:35:02 AM
Yeah, we're expecting bitcoin price to recover from the recent correction and get to the $20,000 benchmark by the end of the month of January.

We are ranging at around ~$15k after we had a massive bullrun last year. I think this is some big achievement and therefore no reason to feel depressed.
Who knows what this year will bring, but it won't be easy to top last year. Therefore imo we shouldn't have too much expectations in terms of price. Better being too conservative and kind of pessimistic than way too euphoric.
Activity: 434
January 09, 2018, 04:23:23 AM

This is too fantastic a forecast. I do not think that bitcoin will be able to attract so much attention that it is not supported by new investors. Many people plan to make money with altcoins, which will hamper the popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
January 09, 2018, 12:32:45 AM
now I do not see anything bright in Bitcoin. they need to solve the delay is the number of transactions and fee choking natural growth in bitcoin with slow speed and transaction fee to pay for a transaction is too large, Bitcoin will not be able to compete with other payment methods such as paypal ... so I think 70 k $ is not satisfactory. waiting

There is little resistance at this time, there may be some decrease in the level of trust. Currently, transaction delays have become a very significant problem. unconfirm the transaction that could make some people distract from Bitcoin, but there are still alternatives such as altcoin. Altcoin we can use as an option when Bitcoin is experiencing problems, it is worth noting that exchange who receive Altcoin must be able to provide services such as withdrawing to real currency. But again that Bitcoin can not grow and get a bright future when some problems have not been resolved properly.

I couldn't agree more with BlackPanda. The transaction fees and transaction duration has been a deal breaker for Bitcoin recently making alt coins more favorable. The rise of Bitcoin also has been gradual and slow lately which is why I feel most people are losing interest on it. As BlackPanda pointed out, if problems are yet to be resolved, the growth of Bitcoin would be affected immensely. We should learn how to value it and use it appropriately.

With regards to Bitcoin reaching a $70,000 rate at the end of 2018, I have to say that ot is still too early to tell. With the unpredictability in trend and its rate, anything can still happen in a matter of seconds. Uncertainty is really prevalent when it comes to Bitcoin rates.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
January 08, 2018, 09:03:36 PM
I think reaching $ 70k by 2018 is certainly not something that is easy to achieve and certainly requires the adoption of many countries and various parties to invest bitcoin, but surely if we look at the fact that progress in bitcoin in 2016- 2017 has increased significantly in 1-year bitcoin prices are rising dramatically, and it is not impossible if $ 70k will be reached by bitcoin by the end of 2018.
But with the market trend today, it could really make hard to achieve. Though we don't have to loss our hope and trust toward bitcoin and the entire crypto community. The only thing we can help for this , is to keep on promoting and encourage everyone to be a part of this fast growing community.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 08, 2018, 08:12:31 PM
Yeah, we're expecting bitcoin price to recover from the recent correction and get to the $20,000 benchmark by the end of the month of January.
Pages:
Jump to: