Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC as a national currency? - page 11. (Read 12591 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
December 28, 2017, 04:40:58 PM
I think it cannot be a national currency since the price is very volatile, it has a fixed supply unlike the currencies each country has. The price may go up or go down very fast in which can greatly affect the economic status of a country. Governments may lose a lot of money when the price of BTC has dumped, thats why they can't risk to use bitcoin as a national currency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 28, 2017, 04:21:13 PM
I do not think bitcoin will be a national money because the number of bitcoin is getting less. bitcoin prices are getting more expensive as the number of bitcoins gets smaller.
I think the most popular altcoin will be the national money in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Pre-sale - March 18
December 28, 2017, 02:31:23 PM
no, because being a national currency should be regulated and lastly being a national currency should have a physical appearance in order for the people to pay upfront transaction which bitcoin both do not possess.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 28, 2017, 12:39:50 PM
So as far as we know BTC currency is growing wide, do you think there will be when it become a national currency?If yes, why?If not, why?

bitcoin into the national currency seems to be difficult because of the very limited availability of bitcoin and goods in the world is very much if bitcoin is used for 1 country alone the price will be expensive because of the bitcoin scarcity what if bitcoin is used for all countries must be bitcoin out and can not do anything else.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
December 28, 2017, 12:21:15 PM
So as far as we know BTC currency is growing wide, do you think there will be when it become a national currency?If yes, why?If not, why?

Well, for me yes because the bitcoin is rising and increasing, and it is very likely that it will become the national currency.
Developed countries always want their money to be valuable in the world. Therefore, there are many countries like famous countries want bitcoin become their money. And for more, they are still concerned about the Bitcoin properties such as hierarchy and security. That may make them unable to control Bitcoin even if it has become its currency..
I think it cannot happen due to limited resources we have in bitcoin and all countries won't agree for sure, there are lot of people who have a large sum of bitcoin especially those wealthy persons who has capability to buy more than they can so I think that it is unfair since poor people cannot even buy or cannot even access internet.
Activity: 194
December 28, 2017, 12:06:58 PM

Well, for me yes because the bitcoin is rising and increasing, and it is very likely that it will become the national currency.
Developed countries always want their money to be valuable in the world. Therefore, there are many countries like famous countries want bitcoin become their money. And for more, they are still concerned about the Bitcoin properties such as hierarchy and security. That may make them unable to control Bitcoin even if it has become its currency..
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 12:00:04 PM
Bitcoin is money.  It can possibly replace currency of a nation indirectly in the near future i guest .. As of now  with all currency, bitcoin's value comes only and directly from people willing to accept them as payment.
Activity: 114
December 28, 2017, 11:47:32 AM
It would be very difficult to use bitcoin as the national currency because the process involved in doing bitcoin transactions is very difficult unlike vague money that is not accompanied by difficulties in using it.
Bitcoin can not be used offline you must have smartphone and internet connection in order to transact in bitcoin.
Secondly because of the bitcoin price volatility it would be very costly for any government to keep it as the national currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 11:41:46 AM
Bitcoin can not  become a national currency. Why not, many countries in the world have not accepted it yet. Bitcoin needs more time to accept as a national currency.May be bitcoin can become a widely accepted international currency
Bitcoin do have a draw back.There has max supply limit.What if any country buys all the bitcoin and limits the supply ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 11:35:40 AM
No, because the national currency is a Dollar not bitcoin because the bitcoin is this is an altcoin that is taken on the internet because of this via the internet we get a bitcoin this bitcoin is a huge amount it is only secretive to know i think the bitcoin not include national currency because any country illegal it is with them.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 28, 2017, 09:32:29 AM
May be suitable only to be an alternative way of payment because I think it is very dangerous if the state makes bitcoin for the main currency, this is because bitcoin can not be controlled.

Before thinking about these kind of things,  we should know that bitcoins are not legal nor illegal on many countries. Plus who would use a digital money that was not stable and could be manipulate by a group of 🐳 whales. It's much suitable as an asset
Activity: 275
December 28, 2017, 08:37:55 AM

no, Bitcoin can not be a national currency. The bitcoin value is uncertain, but up and down depending on demand. it is very risky if in use as national currency.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 07:02:51 AM
If for example a given country will accept bitcoin as primary currency and means of payment and form of nation monetary wheel, they have to depend at all costs that bitcoin indeed is healthy as a wheel for the continual growth of a given country, they have to do that or else it will became chaotic over time
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
December 28, 2017, 06:37:18 AM
BTC is not a national currency, It is international currency. But if you really talk about bitcoin as a national currency than it may be beneficial for nation in terms of economically, but according to me " nation's don't want to change their fiat currency into crypto". because crypto has bad sides and good sides also. but bad sides are very hazardous if happening like if internet get stopped than what will you as a bitcoin user. Nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 28, 2017, 06:14:59 AM
Bitcoin's present state is not suitable to become national currency mainly because of its unstable price which changes every so often. Bitcoin being a nationwide forex can be taken into consideration if its cost gets steady but as of this moment its far from happening
There is also a problem in scalabilities. Expert try to solve it by try to do fork, but I am not sure that it is good idea. Bitcoin users are very much now. I think its enough to make bitcoin survive. Bitcoin isn't to become a national currency.
To become a national curreny is the best award for any of currency and this is not easy task. Bitcoin is still not too popular and have not still enough followers and values in world that it will become national currency of any country but yes it is true that bitcoin is in the way of getting large number of users and popularity so this will increased chances of becoming bitcoin as a national currency.
It can’t be a national currency, I’m in support of the reasons other people that are also opposing has given. But other reasons, which are my main reasons for saying it can’t be is that Bitcoin (BTC) is Decentralized, so it can’t serve as a national currency, since the world is making use of it.

Even if any government wanted to convert their national currency to cryptocurrencies, it wouldn’t be Bitcoin, it would be something Centralized and being used only in that country.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 06:23:59 AM
Bitcoin's present state is not suitable to become national currency mainly because of its unstable price which changes every so often. Bitcoin being a nationwide forex can be taken into consideration if its cost gets steady but as of this moment its far from happening
There is also a problem in scalabilities. Expert try to solve it by try to do fork, but I am not sure that it is good idea. Bitcoin users are very much now. I think its enough to make bitcoin survive. Bitcoin isn't to become a national currency.
To become a national curreny is the best award for any of currency and this is not easy task. Bitcoin is still not too popular and have not still enough followers and values in world that it will become national currency of any country but yes it is true that bitcoin is in the way of getting large number of users and popularity so this will increased chances of becoming bitcoin as a national currency.
Activity: 33
December 24, 2017, 03:17:35 PM
It would be very difficult to use bitcoin as the national currency because the process involved in doing bitcoin transactions is very difficult unlike vague money that is not accompanied by difficulties in using it.
Bitcoin can not be used offline you must have smartphone and internet connection in order to transact in bitcoin.
Secondly because of the bitcoin price volatility it would be very costly for any government to keep it as the national currency.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
December 24, 2017, 02:47:36 PM
May be suitable only to be an alternative way of payment because I think it is very dangerous if the state makes bitcoin for the main currency, this is because bitcoin can not be controlled.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 24, 2017, 02:14:13 PM
Bitcoins will become a national currency. But there is still plenty to go before it becomes a national currency. There are so many conversations that happen and definitely there are those who oppose it. But hopefully when it comes to the right time it's possible to use Bitcoins as one of the forms of Payment. Even with simple transactions we can use it.
Activity: 72
December 23, 2017, 02:17:56 AM
Better to invent a physical money for Btc to be considered as national currency. LOL Well it is already trying to change the economy right now, who knows what will happen next?
Pages:
Jump to: