Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC as a national currency? - page 5. (Read 12591 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 11:19:28 PM
Bitcoin, for now, is not suitable to become a national currency of any country. Bitcoin's value is too volatile so a product or service will always change in price with respect to the price of Bitcoin. Also, a transaction fee is there with every transaction, this is not practical in using in a daily basis. It will be hard for the government to control the scenario. So if a country will make Bitcoin as its national currency then they have to regulate it first.

Agree with this argument. For some country with less infrastructure on internet, its hard to implementing this bitcoin into national currency. Beside that, not many people understand about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 11:11:00 PM
it will happen at its time, but now bitcoin has become the national eye and can be used only where you want it. but the exchange of bitcoin is always changing change and its transaction costs are constantly changing every bitcoin transaction. it is difficult for countries to set this scenario for it they must set it up first to deal with it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 17, 2018, 10:14:31 PM
Bitcoin will become the national currency soon.Now the price of bitcoin is low due to some fake news spread .Now the price of bitcoin is reduced to 9000$, so you can inverse your money in bitcoin. During the Chinese New year, the price of bitcoin will reach higher value.So you will get profit.Recently the football player in Turkey accept the bitcoin as it's payment.If this continue,soon we can expect bitcoin will be the national currency.
Did you think much before posting this post?
Just tell me why will any country ever in this world decide to make bitcoin as a national currency? Bitcoin price changes very often. One day chocolate can worth 0.001btc and second day - 0.005. Do you call this economy or something good? And as you said price will reach higher value and you will get profit <-- what does this has to do with subject: bitcoin as a national currency?
I have no idea man why do you post, there is no logical reason or explanation to use bitcoin as a national currency. Also what are you going to do with blockchain? Do you think that 1 mb size will be enough for country where millions of people will use it?
Your opinion about Bitcoin as a national currency is right, but I do not agree with you about the blockchain. Blockchain of Bitcoin is different, it does not mean it just limited at 1 Mb size to build a system used blockchain technology. Blockchain is a new concept to create a decentralized world, but it needs to has huge user to build this system, because more users, more security.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 07:28:11 PM
bitcoin can not be the national currency of any country, bitcoin can not work offline, and this is not suitable for daily transaction needs.
Activity: 118
February 01, 2018, 04:23:44 PM
I hope bitcoin to be accepted in all countries as a legitimate means of exchange. we do not need to redeem fiat money into money exchange services. if bitcoin can be used to buy plane tickets is great.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 01, 2018, 04:11:40 PM
It aint going to be a usable currency at all if it cannot scale properly. Bitcoin's future - and unfortunately altcoins - depend on it scaling properly.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
February 01, 2018, 03:18:58 PM
Bitcoin will become the national currency soon.Now the price of bitcoin is low due to some fake news spread .Now the price of bitcoin is reduced to 9000$, so you can inverse your money in bitcoin. During the Chinese New year, the price of bitcoin will reach higher value.So you will get profit.Recently the football player in Turkey accept the bitcoin as it's payment.If this continue,soon we can expect bitcoin will be the national currency.
Did you think much before posting this post?
Just tell me why will any country ever in this world decide to make bitcoin as a national currency? Bitcoin price changes very often. One day chocolate can worth 0.001btc and second day - 0.005. Do you call this economy or something good? And as you said price will reach higher value and you will get profit <-- what does this has to do with subject: bitcoin as a national currency?
I have no idea man why do you post, there is no logical reason or explanation to use bitcoin as a national currency. Also what are you going to do with blockchain? Do you think that 1 mb size will be enough for country where millions of people will use it?
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 03:05:16 PM
in my opinion can not ..
Surely if this becomes the national currency the role the government participates in this.
and Bitcoin is too volatile so the product or service will always change in price.
so it's hard to do everyday transactions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 01, 2018, 01:25:56 PM
I do not think that bitcoin will be the national currency because I think of course in every country already has an official currency that can be controlled by the state government. and I think bitcoin is a virtual currency that is globally so there is no control over the government or any other party. so I do not think the government will take that step because of course bitcoin will not be controlled by the government.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 01, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
it will be good if btc become a national currency because the price of btc is skyrocket and if it is become a national currency all of the people will invest here. and it is a online currency.so it will be great as a use. so I want btc as a national currency.
Activity: 210
Never DO AIRDROPS
February 01, 2018, 12:32:50 PM
Bitcoin can't be used as National Currency. Volatile and Fluctuative price is the main reason.
Main requirements for currency that must stable.
Besides that, Fiat Money easier to use for Daily Transaction. And, it is faster than the transaction handled by Blockchain.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
I think not, a decentralized and highly volatile national currency? This doesn't seem
to go well. It's just way far out, it's ludacris. Bitcoins can be circulated and utilized in
a nation but not replace it's running currency. If it does, that would destabilized that
nation's economy. Bitcoin is a very profitable innovation, it's gonna change people's lives
and it will revolutionize markets worldwide.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
February 01, 2018, 11:55:56 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
February 01, 2018, 11:39:18 AM
Hmmm.. i think thats too early to decide that btc will be a national currency. There are so many things to be consider. You see not everyone are totally aware of bitcoin especially for those who are not computer savy. There are countries like some poor countries doesnt even know how to access internet. Thats way too far for BTC to be a national currency. Not now, not yet for now. People need to understand what is BTC first. Im talking about all the people from different countries with different economic status to have knowledge of BTC. But btc is still a currency, it is a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 02:50:00 PM
In my opinion, future BTC may be the national currency. Currently it is the world discussed section. It's fast moving forward .
You used a better world for this here, “may be”. There are people who want to kill other persons in discussion because of not accepting the fact that bitcoins can be dead or they may be devalued after sometime. You are sensible enough to tackle this situation and people are here for making this argument. Yes of course bitcoins can be national currency but it will be shown by the time.
I do not think so, first of all, Bitcoin limited at 21 million coins for its supply. Satoshi Nakamoto fixed the total supply Bitcoin at that amount, so, if you want to see Bitcoin becomes the primary currency, it is impossible. Unless you choose Ethereum or Ripple or other altcoins do not have limited supply or many coins at now.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
January 20, 2018, 03:35:39 AM
In my opinion, future BTC may be the national currency. Currently it is the world discussed section. It's fast moving forward .
You used a better world for this here, “may be”. There are people who want to kill other persons in discussion because of not accepting the fact that bitcoins can be dead or they may be devalued after sometime. You are sensible enough to tackle this situation and people are here for making this argument. Yes of course bitcoins can be national currency but it will be shown by the time.
Activity: 137
January 20, 2018, 03:18:12 AM
Bitcoins are not made by a country, but individuals may have acquired copyright. It does not make sense if a country acquires bitcoin while every country already has its own currency since it is created or independent
Are you serious? Where you have you read that shit? it is false.. how can you say that it "may have acquired copyright" came on, shit poster.

I am tired of this kind of people in here... Shut the fuck off.

Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
January 20, 2018, 03:12:47 AM
Bitcoins are not made by a country, but individuals may have acquired copyright. It does not make sense if a country acquires bitcoin while every country already has its own currency since it is created or independent
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 02:25:54 AM
I don't think bitcoin or any other or probably any new cryptocurrency will serve as a national currency. This is because some government whom dislike the decentralized system of bitcoin will never want to embrace it. This government prefer to rule and also rule the wealth of their countries. Using bitcoin as a national currency will not be a welcomed technology nor development. It is because if this same reason, that most government ban cryptocurrency or ICOs in their countries to prevent the growth.
Activity: 462
January 20, 2018, 12:27:24 AM
Bitcoin is originally designed as the future currency. I think you can use bitcoin as a globally but bitcoin as a national currency it will be difficult because of some problem such as ban bitcoin some countries. national currency means you talking about same national currency all over the world. another thing is that all countries agree then it will be possible as a national currency otherwise not possible.

Pages:
Jump to: