Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC back to $6000 ? - page 16. (Read 4007 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 06:51:49 PM
The way Bitcoin is falling in the last 24 hours, it seems that Bitcoin might return back to $5000 as Bitcoin is being traded nearly at $6,700 and one more push back to bitcoin may result Bitcoin price near $6,000. This will not only affect Bitcoin but also have a bad effect on all the other coins as they are also hit badly when Bitcoin falls sharply. I think we should HOLD until the market is recovered and Bitcoin is powerful again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 16, 2018, 06:44:03 PM
Yes, it is also possible that the BTC is currently the market leader, but prices have fallen sharply, dragging down many of the other coin to continue to fall sharply, the market is quite bleak, maybe now is the time appropriate point to invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
It seems to me that BTC may fall in price much below $ 6,000 the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very deplorable and unstable.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
June 16, 2018, 04:04:46 PM
I saw the prediction that bitcoin will be back to $ 3,000. i do not want to believe it. The good news is that it's not so fast falling down
Well, most of the people that are said to predicted the future price of the market are saying things they thought will happen while some are making baseless prediction and i don't believe them either cause the price will never go below $6000. Besides, there will be some bull running in the market this month.
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
June 16, 2018, 06:27:05 AM
Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact? The price was bit fluctuating between $8500 to $7500 for past ten days but today's impact brought down the value near $7500. Are we towards $6000?

You called it well - bitcoin at $6,500 today and looks like it will test $6,000. And there’s no sign of a bull haha, but there’s a lot of long-term bitcoin believers and hodlers and I believe the long term outlook for bitcoin and blockchain remains good with big ROI eventually! I think we’re six months into bitcoins latest 70% downturn, which long term chart analysis suggests will prolly last the rest of this year with bitcoin tracking sideways around the 8K +/- 2 level - before a new significant upmarket next year takes it to ATHs of 35-50K - https://imgur.com/gallery/9iF3t .

The buying now will look great if the long term charts are right and bitcoin follows its long term hyperbolic growth hey! And man the sort of values projected in 7 years time for one bitcoin just wow - but I’m careful to say ‘projected’ of course and not ‘predicted’, as no one can really predict the future accurately whatever they say! Always beware in crypto, and as they say never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
June 16, 2018, 05:53:11 AM
I saw the prediction that bitcoin will be back to $ 3,000. i do not want to believe it. The good news is that it's not so fast falling down
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 05:30:48 AM
I really wouldn't want to. The good news has stopped raising the market, and the bad news is constantly dropping it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2018, 05:12:52 AM
There is just no interest for investing in bitcoin or most of the big trades are being done otc straight from bitmain so we dont really can see in what condition is the market.That being said i wouldnt be supprised if we slip to 5,5k lvl

I don't want that to happen though but I'm preparing for the worst which could be $5k. It's been worst this year and the game has changed and the only thing to do is to continue to support some of the projects out there to show our real worth to bring the market back.
yes, nobody wants bitcoin prices to be more down than current prices, we all expect higher prices. but, we also have to be patient and should not be panicked. I am sure, most of the price that goes down at this time caused by panic.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 03:56:05 AM
There is just no interest for investing in bitcoin or most of the big trades are being done otc straight from bitmain so we dont really can see in what condition is the market.That being said i wouldnt be supprised if we slip to 5,5k lvl

I don't want that to happen though but I'm preparing for the worst which could be $5k. It's been worst this year and the game has changed and the only thing to do is to continue to support some of the projects out there to show our real worth to bring the market back.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 04:48:28 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
June 15, 2018, 03:12:27 PM
price will go up again end of the year, maybe not same spike as 2017 but def more than 10k
Allow me to reassure you that the prices will jump again and might even cross the 2017 value. Once Bitcoin cross $10k value, we might see the sharp jumps in the values then. There are some people who even predict that Bitcoin will cross $30000. Keeping these speculations in mind, potential investors have started investing in the coin again and this is the things that lead the technology to prosperity.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 10:46:15 AM
are not. Currently BTC prices are rising again, when the price of BTC drops below $ 7000. Investors rush into the BTC, so the price will turn, it can not be BTC price can fall below 6000 $
Activity: 249
June 15, 2018, 09:16:49 AM
Yes, 6000 can and will, but it's temporary. growth will be unambiguous, I read the forecasts say that until the end of the year the growth will be about 20,000, somewhere so, well, I think that growth will be unambiguous, and this situation is good for investing and profit in the future.
Well I thought that whales try to push the line of resistance at 6000 because there are a lot of stop losses. Whales like to break line with stop losses like   
 10 000, 9000,800,7000 etc. Whales try to dump price and buy more and more but on 6100 no one( no one!) didn't sell any bitcoins. That means this is bottom.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 08:38:50 AM
Yes, 6000 can and will, but it's temporary. growth will be unambiguous, I read the forecasts say that until the end of the year the growth will be about 20,000, somewhere so, well, I think that growth will be unambiguous, and this situation is good for investing and profit in the future.
I also think that if the price also drops to such knowledge, then it will not stay there for long, but I do not think that at the end of the year it will be more than 15 000.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
June 15, 2018, 03:52:10 AM
in the future probably CRYPTO market continues.

The crypto market will continue as long as people still hold and buy it. If this level persists, it indicates an uptrend will occur this month. Maybe this is our last hope. Bitcoin's previous price once fell to $ 5000 year to date and now or the day after tomorrow is when its bitcoin to go back up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
June 15, 2018, 03:24:02 AM
I believe that the future of the cryptocurrencies market is bright and speculators has speculate that bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies are going to do well in future.  Why we should not sell out of panic is because experienced has shown to us that bitcoin do recover at the same rates it fall. Bitcoin has really get dip to $6,395 and for us the traders I think now is the right time to invest. However, trading in cryptocurrencies market involve a very high risk and you should not put money you cannot afford to lost.
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 03:00:45 AM
Bitcoin is back to previous price 6000 dollars and now the present market scenario  is like we cant think of price pump  due to price manipulation news so touching previous all-time high may take time
It is unclear why the BTC can fall so deep, so I think that in the coming time BTC will grow again, do not sell your BTC in the present, please patiently hold them in time long time.
Perhaps the market today many investors fear and change business lines, so they sold their BTC to the market, so they have made the market fell sharply, perhaps it will be difficult to rise. like the end of 2017.
Activity: 191
June 15, 2018, 02:34:33 AM
Well it will be around $6000 soon, when the bounceback happens.
I dont know if its good or bad. But I'd welcome if coins would disconnect from BTC more.
Up to now more than 10 days since you predicted, the market is still in red, altcoin prices do not rise high over time that tends to fall sharply, in the future probably CRYPTO market continues. fall, can never rise over time as people have ever predicted.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
June 15, 2018, 01:27:30 AM
Don't believe in forecasts, for them BTC woud have been already $15000 if you have looked at the beginning of the year.
They are totally false. They predicted an increase of $1000 each month. Anyone can make a fake prediction.
Last month should have been $14000.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
June 15, 2018, 12:59:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: