Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC back to $6000 ? - page 19. (Read 4007 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
June 13, 2018, 12:56:44 PM
Bitcoin is on the downward trend. Prices are now around $ 6300. I hope that the market will recover soon and stabilize. Besides, right now, when Bitcoin prices hit bottom, this is a good opportunity for us to invest in Bitcoin. In future I am sure that Bitcoin will grow strongly and it will be very valuable. Maybe, at the end of this year Bitcoin will break the $ 20000 price. In addition, we can invest in altcoin such as Litecoin, EOS, Cardano and especially Ethereum.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
June 12, 2018, 12:44:29 PM
Seems lke you predicted it right, we are now nearly 6,000 USD now. Maybe we will start to bounce from here, if we don't bounce we will see 6k or maybe below that. But  let's wait and watch the chart!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
June 12, 2018, 11:02:37 AM
Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact? The price was bit fluctuating between $8500 to $7500 for past ten days but today's impact brought down the value near $7500. Are we towards $6000?

In my opinion BTC will go lower than 5k usd not 6k usd but let's just wait and we will see it will pump more and it can be profitable to everyone . This is the best time to buy bitcoin and I think it will increase dramatically when ber-months enter .
I think BTC will not go lower than 5k USD because a lot of people are expecting to buy at 4k USD so the price will not go lower than that. I think the history will not repeat again like a few years ago since this time, we have more liquidity and media support.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
June 12, 2018, 10:48:52 AM
Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact? The price was bit fluctuating between $8500 to $7500 for past ten days but today's impact brought down the value near $7500. Are we towards $6000?

In my opinion BTC will go lower than 5k usd not 6k usd but let's just wait and we will see it will pump more and it can be profitable to everyone . This is the best time to buy bitcoin and I think it will increase dramatically when ber-months enter .

i dont know if it will happened again, as we see the price it is always around 6k to 7k so i dont think when it will happened again that the price will go up to 10k, as of now my focus is to earn bitcoin so that when the price raise up again my savings will got a profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
June 12, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

its possible and here is nothing bad. market is ready for new great pump and bull run after august.
Activity: 64
June 12, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
The decline trend has not survived. It looks like the horizon does not seem to improve anymore. We will continue to wait a long time.

Agreed. There is no catalyst at the moment to drive the price higher.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 06:49:25 AM
The decline trend has not survived. It looks like the horizon does not seem to improve anymore. We will continue to wait a long time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
June 12, 2018, 06:42:02 AM
Maybe even today it hits 6000 $, in last two days is the degradation very high. I'm worried about my money.
I do not believe Bitcoin will fall again to $6000 value and will rather rise because the market prediction by few great experts has been very optimistic and also the amount of money invested in Bitcoin has gone way too far. This much amount of money might not allow the price to fall this much again. The fall in the prices is also a market game and in other words can be depicted as the invisible hand theory.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
June 11, 2018, 06:03:32 PM
Yes now the price of coins is falling, if based on fundamental analysis this is because the world will soon welcome the Muslim holiday, so it is likely that many people or investors who sell their coins to buy all the necessities in welcoming the day. Hopefully after the warning is finished the price of Bitcoin and other coins can get better again.
Activity: 568
June 11, 2018, 05:55:21 PM
2 days ago I dont believe but now it totally can be happened. there are many whales and sharks dump the market meanwhile the IMF announced that Crypto can replace fiat money in the future. So, I believe the future of bitcoin
 Constant change is possible sometimes it is beyond our expectation, whales are really getting into this to manipulate the price of bitcoin, they initially dump their coins to facilitate the panic reaction and rebuy it, doubled or even tripled the numbers but an almost same price, it is a simple logic but very effective. The good thing is that many of us still believe that falling is the opposite of rising and it gonna happens in the crypto world.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
June 11, 2018, 05:49:19 PM
I hope that this is the last fall before the big rise in the price of the crypto currency. But it is very unpleasant for me to see how my investment portfolio decreases.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 05:25:57 PM
The bitcoin's price is nearly $6800 now, and I think it can reach lower levels in following days. But I always think that, we might see the bull season in a near future. Just stay away from panic sell, that's all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
June 11, 2018, 05:11:55 PM
For a long time there was a rumuor which bull run will start but it happened the opposite of expectations. Again, the price of bitcoin hit 6000 dollars. It has become so annoying, the same scenario has been repeated over and over again for months.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 11, 2018, 04:57:31 PM
Yes, bitcoin has returned to 6K $positions. Oh, we're going to have to go that long way again.. I hope we've hit rock bottom now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

Maybe bitcoin will drop in the lowest price, I myself still confused what caused this fluctuation. Whether it's the beginning of the start of the bearish or the beginning of the end of bitcoin at the top of the crypto?. We are all sad to see the crypto market every day red continues, seeing the value we used to buy decreased almost 50%. News of this Dip is still confusing, I can only conclude this may be aimed at reducing trading activities and continuing long-term investment.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 04:14:41 PM
2 days ago I dont believe but now it totally can be happened. there are many whales and sharks dump the market meanwhile the IMF announced that Crypto can replace fiat money in the future. So, I believe the future of bitcoin
Activity: 434
June 11, 2018, 02:59:58 PM
The way Bitcoin is falling in the last 24 hours, it seems that Bitcoin might return back to $5000 as Bitcoin is being traded nearly at $6,700 and one more push back to bitcoin may result Bitcoin price near $6,000. This will not only affect Bitcoin but also have a bad effect on all the other coins as they are also hit badly when Bitcoin falls sharply. I think we should HOLD until the market is recovered and Bitcoin is powerful again.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
Maybe even today it hits 6000 $, in last two days is the degradation very high. I'm worried about my money.
Activity: 8
June 11, 2018, 01:38:29 PM
Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact?

I'm not sure the bull has entered yet. Oh, and personally i blame gravity for this decline.
Damn gravity, always pulling stuff.. down   Angry

Ohhh year!!! This Gravity - disgusting... Let us just shut this thing off. I never believe that it is useful. Hey... (whispering) also have heard about Illuminati causing this stuff
I would add that there is not enough fuel in the rocket, that's why it is falling.
You do have some enjoyments on here about that gravity thing. lol  Grin  Im still surprised that there are still people who got shocked when we do see prices are going down without even knowing that this is really a volatile market.We might even see 5k or 4k in upcoming years.No one really knows but rest things assured that even you are an experienced investor if you do make a purchase on high prices with having this decline this would really freak you out.
Pages:
Jump to: