Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC bear market over????? - page 17. (Read 26476 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 28, 2018, 09:22:44 AM
Today's increases in the cryptocurrency market allow me to believe that the bottom has been found. It seems to me that this is the end of the bear market and from today we will only observe the green color on the charts.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 09:09:43 AM
I honestly want to always be positive about the price of Bitcoin.
But I have to be honest if the value of the current Bitcoin price might be going down considerably because the Cryptocurrency market is currently weak and this requires a thorough overhaul so that Cryptocurrency returns to high prices.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 28, 2018, 09:07:27 AM
No, BTC bear market isn't over. There is a probability to decrease to 2900 level, but it is a dream for big whales.
They will buy that deep and then hold BTC till 20 k $ +
I think it will not happen because the whales really are not interested in this market and they are showing signs of leaving so much that its value has been decreasing recently. I believe it may take a few years to see a new recovery because this market is risky for everyone
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 08:54:19 AM
Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?
No it is not over unhappily, we are seeing some good news and btc is rising 200 300 dollar and few days later again dropping 400-500 dollar. After 14 november bch fork and hash war affected much and I dont understand why bitcoin is so weak against to bch manipulators.

probably the tension build up for last 10 months and a small push from bch fork trigger the dump.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
November 28, 2018, 08:51:54 AM
I am sure that it is not possible to buy and sell at extreme prices because it is worth trading to use stop orders that allow you to close the deal if the price direction changes.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
November 28, 2018, 08:47:22 AM
No, BTC bear market isn't over. There is a probability to decrease to 2900 level, but it is a dream for big whales.
They will buy that deep and then hold BTC till 20 k $ +
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 08:45:04 AM
Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?
in my opinion no one can predict with certainty the future development we can only speculate with the price development of the previous year, and most importantly in my opinion we must be clever in utilizing the opportunities that we will get in investing
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
November 28, 2018, 06:02:02 AM
Today it seems bitcoin price is testing the new resistence after the dip.
The low request is not moving and this could continue for many time...
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 28, 2018, 05:57:14 AM
In my opinion bitcoin will raise only next year so this is a good time for bying it while the price is low

It will definitely rise in 2019 but there is a possibility that Bitcoin can grow in December. I guess, we have to use these days to invest in BTC as soon as later, this crypto will be expensive again.
Most of us are still expecting a one last pump this year and it will only be possible in December as this month is full of dump.
Anything could happen, crypto is so unpredictable and most of us are already losing a lot by panic selling, time for the whales to manipulate the price going up.

We can't predict for sure. And expecting for some increase  before the end of the year would only cause emotional pressure and panic. We are looking for future recovery but on when this would happen is a big question. We can do nothing but be patient and be hopeful.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
November 28, 2018, 04:48:33 AM
In my opinion bitcoin will raise only next year so this is a good time for bying it while the price is low

It will definitely rise in 2019 but there is a possibility that Bitcoin can grow in December. I guess, we have to use these days to invest in BTC as soon as later, this crypto will be expensive again.
Most of us are still expecting a one last pump this year and it will only be possible in December as this month is full of dump.
Anything could happen, crypto is so unpredictable and most of us are already losing a lot by panic selling, time for the whales to manipulate the price going up.

This DEC we are expecting the last pump could trigger the market and might cross 10k upwards if things remain good. It has crossed 4k+ already and if the bull run happens this could easily break 10k levels and the year will end on a better not than the present value and the sentiments n the market which exists.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
November 28, 2018, 03:53:18 AM

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 28, 2018, 03:50:24 AM

Hey, we are all obviously entitled to our opinions,,, just as the "Experts" and "CEOs" are entitled to their own,,, but have we not seen how the markets just completely disregard even the highest of opinions and just goes and does what it likes? I believe it is not even next year but 2020 or even later that we will see the next bull run. Anything in between at the best can only just be recovery. Be prepared for really, really bad times.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
November 28, 2018, 03:46:00 AM
bear market will not over,it will bull again next march or April so market price will go high but we should all wait,then it will recover slowly,there is no end.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 03:21:29 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 117
November 26, 2018, 01:05:57 AM
many people want the market to return to a bull run, but the fact is that there has been a very drastic decline in bitcoin in the past 10 days.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
November 26, 2018, 12:51:36 AM
No it is not over unhappily, we are seeing some good news and btc is rising 200 300 dollar and few days later again dropping 400-500 dollar. After 14 november bch fork and hash war affected much and I dont understand why bitcoin is so weak against to bch manipulators.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
November 26, 2018, 12:28:48 AM
This will be another good opportunity to invest in btc. You can never buy btc this cheap in the next years to come.. after 2 year the price can go x100 and people wholl not invest will regret losing this golden opportunity.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 25, 2018, 08:52:05 PM
BTC dipped to $3500s some hours ago but is back above $4000 again. If a big bounce, then it may go back to $5-6K at least.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 08:22:01 PM
I think the bear market will not be over in 2018. The price of BTC will decrease in the next few days. And at the end of this year, the price of BTC will go lower than $3,000. And the bear market will end in the next year 2019 if the economic growth.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
November 25, 2018, 07:41:00 PM
Well i think the bottom is already reach and we will see the market to bounce back little by little.  Sell off and panic is over hoping next month will be a diiferrent one from the  rest .
Pages:
Jump to: