Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC bear market over????? - page 13. (Read 26476 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 19, 2018, 01:01:25 PM
It's comforting to see the S&P dropping while BTC confidently moves up.

One of my fears is that although the BTC market has dropped 85%, that an equities recession could drag us down even further. And there will be an equities recession.

It's also possible that the capital flight from BTC already happened, and it in fact *lead* the oncoming equities recession. In which case, the worst-case would be sideways while waiting for the equities crash to play out.

Today is a positive data point that they aren't just moving in tandem right now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
December 18, 2018, 01:47:47 PM
Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?
Bear market is not over yet unfortunately, also it is getting harder with time and everybody must be ready for more dips, like 1500-2500 dollar for bitcoin and you can think how altcoins can drop if this happens, so be careful in these weeks.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 18, 2018, 01:43:17 PM
It seems like the BTC market can't stop because there are still no signs of price increases and there is no good news that can be used as a benchmark for traders to be able to buy more coins.

Well your signs of increase did come earlier this day and yesterday though i doubt it'll be what people are hoping for. Don't count the bears out yet since we're still pretty close to that 3k support lol.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 11:49:41 AM
i still cant make a prediction about bitcoin yet, its so unpredictable i guess. but bear market will end soon, and the buy time will come..
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 10:59:25 AM
My sweet spots are $2800, $1800-$2200 and of course $1000 if it can get there. I will have to wait and see if we bounce off those.
Yes, this can happen but there are some good news for the past few days where Bakkt intends to work with BCG, Microsoft and Starbucks, among others, to create integrated platforms designed to enable consumers and spend digital assets. on a seamless global network at least this could have an influence on the BTC market.

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/bakkt-bitcoin-futures-start-trading/
The fact is that quite well-known companies use blockchain quite effectively and more new companies are introducing this technology for their development. Nevertheless, it can affect the entire cryptocurrency market, and not Bitcoin. In any case, if Bitcoin will not be used for its intended purpose, then we will be able to lose it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
December 18, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
My sweet spots are $2800, $1800-$2200 and of course $1000 if it can get there. I will have to wait and see if we bounce off those.
Yes, this can happen but there are some good news for the past few days where Bakkt intends to work with BCG, Microsoft and Starbucks, among others, to create integrated platforms designed to enable consumers and spend digital assets. on a seamless global network at least this could have an influence on the BTC market.

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/bakkt-bitcoin-futures-start-trading/
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 06:23:04 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 18, 2018, 05:25:04 AM
It seems like the BTC market can't stop because there are still no signs of price increases and there is no good news that can be used as a benchmark for traders to be able to buy more coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
December 18, 2018, 04:17:07 AM
CZ makes a good point:

Remember all the media coverage that was shilling blockchain/crypto, directly or indirectly encouraging people to invest, near the ATH, and are now bashing it.  Wouldn't it make more sense if they did the reverse?

Just hold on guys!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 03:10:01 AM
Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?
Interesting, Bitcoin will have time below 3k before the end of the year will go down, or while this is an unreal scenario. Good left to wait quite a bit.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 01:22:32 AM
it's hard to say if the Bitcoin bear market is have over because in the unexpected time Bitcoin can go down again, there is no sign of a rise in the price of Bitcoin and that makes me unsure if the bear market is have over.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
December 16, 2018, 07:16:27 PM
I was a little funny to read the author of this topic, who very correctly assumed that the price would fall much below $ 5800, and even now there are so many people who predict a further price reduction down to $ 1800, but I hope that this will not happen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
December 16, 2018, 02:16:05 PM
I used to think that before the bull market started bitcoin would drop to a maximum of 5000$. But now I understand that it can drop to 2,500$ before the coin starts to rise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 01:43:50 PM
Yes, still the lead cryptocurrencies setups looks to short. It is quite tiring, to say the least. Many are tired of this, so this trend will end soon. But the departure of bears does not mean the arrival of the bulls. We should be patient and wait for years if necessary.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 16, 2018, 12:49:00 PM
No, it is not the end, but i hope that drop will stop soon and we will see long flat. I don't expect bull market in the nearest future.
No sign that the bear's totally over.  Undecided

How many years do you expect that no bull run will come? I'm putting my expectation when the halving comes so its around 2nd quarter of 2020. I think that's a safe bet to think that a bull run will trigger by that year due to that event.
Activity: 602
December 16, 2018, 11:44:10 AM
All 90% plus drop, the bear is still here to stay https://www.coingecko.com/en?view=all_time_high
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
December 16, 2018, 10:35:41 AM
I wish that the bear market would stop and the market to recover,
Some of my alts are recovering little by little and I hope that it is a good sign .

It is not yet over, but the bears are ready to go away. We are not aware of the time when it happens and when the bulls start their run, but everybody is ready to meet these changes. I think we need just to wait until end of year.
Doubt the bears are ready to leave anytime soon. Trading sideways is extremely lucrative for those who can peg down the margins. We still have all those massive shorting. Nope, we're going down
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
I think bitcoin bear market is not over as we can see in the market it's so volatile. Its looks like market dont know if go to move up or continue to drop. Still we hope that all will be back on track again.
brand new
Activity: 0
December 15, 2018, 02:48:26 PM
The best way to be prepared for the bear market is to invest in ethrevolution.io
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
December 16, 2018, 08:47:02 AM
I wish that the bear market would stop and the market to recover,
Some of my alts are recovering little by little and I hope that it is a good sign .

It is not yet over, but the bears are ready to go away. We are not aware of the time when it happens and when the bulls start their run, but everybody is ready to meet these changes. I think we need just to wait until end of year.
For sure, we will not only see this bear all the time, it's a cycle and we should be aware of that.
Look at the movement since its inception, we can simply tell that even if it has died from the eyes of some people, it will come alive and could even cause FOMO.
Pages:
Jump to: