Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC bear market over????? - page 2. (Read 26476 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
November 27, 2019, 12:30:49 PM
The bear market has been in existence for more than a year and now the market has started to fall, and I think it will last at least until the New Year, and then it will be seen what will happen in the market
what if until the new year the conditions still remain the same? I had read a few articles, he said this condition will continue until next year, do not know exactly until what month conditions like this will end.
know what?you must be thankful if the market continue tio turn this way because at least the bonus and gifts that you will get this Christmas season can be use to add another Bitcoin or altcoin in your folio.

this is what others did not get,the advantage of the falling market for the Holders and true cryptonians.
sorry i don't know, because i don't celebrate christmas so i don't get bonuses and gifts (fact Cry).
but if take advantage when bitcoin goes down like now, oh sure I know that and I've also taken as many buying positions as I can and hold for few month until halving btc.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 26, 2019, 08:41:58 AM
The bear market has been in existence for more than a year and now the market has started to fall, and I think it will last at least until the New Year, and then it will be seen what will happen in the market
what if until the new year the conditions still remain the same? I had read a few articles, he said this condition will continue until next year, do not know exactly until what month conditions like this will end.
know what?you must be thankful if the market continue tio turn this way because at least the bonus and gifts that you will get this Christmas season can be use to add another Bitcoin or altcoin in your folio.

this is what others did not get,the advantage of the falling market for the Holders and true cryptonians.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
November 26, 2019, 08:25:44 AM
Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?
yes i totally agree I think the bears are strong and they are hoarding bitcoin to push it down again so that sharks can collect more bitcoins than ever before. Of course, the old bottom will not easily repeat and I think the lowest bottom will be $ 5k5. then the downtrend will be over and we will have a fairly stable stable period until Q2 of 2020. then the bull run will come back and now is definitely a good time to buy and hold coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 25, 2019, 11:07:16 PM
lower high happens
I'm looking into this(all-time lows) perspective now and I don't want to lean on the all-time highs as per the market situation. I think by next year we'll see another all-time low and that will happen as expected by everyone. This market is becoming better and if all of you want to succeed and survive the bearish that we're facing right now. Don't listen to the FUDs that are spreading on media, it will make you emotional and can break your confidence.
the price hit $ 6500 yesterday, then becoming up 10% in $ 7200, that's a good bounce
i hope it would be the last ATL in this year. so we dont have to see another ATL in this year
next year will be bright as there is halving bitcoin. prove me wrong
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 25, 2019, 08:24:28 PM
Recent Crypto market dump resembles Nov 2018 selloff. If that similarity continues, then another lower low in next couple of weeks with positive divergences on daily charts should be the final bottom.

True, Almost 90% of market dumped, it seems another ($1.5k less from recent value)dump soon which let bitcoin to $5.5K , but after some correction there should be nice supports for bitcoin where bitcoin can be seen at $14K . Lets hope for the best !!

Thanks
Regards
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 25, 2019, 04:54:52 PM
Recent Crypto market dump resembles Nov 2018 selloff. If that similarity continues, then another lower low in next couple of weeks with positive divergences on daily charts should be the final bottom.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 25, 2019, 04:24:38 PM
This week bitcoin really experienced a pretty terrible fall, in Five days there were a price drop of almost 14%, ie from the price range of $8000 to $6600 of course this is a record price drop this year, where before bitcoin held above the trend line formed since July 2019, Then Bitcoin was held firmly at the end of October to mid-November, before finally the day fell to the price level of US $6,600, hopefully bitcoin can again get a positive trend and can return the pump later.
You called the suddenly dump in price of the market terrible fall in price but I called it history repeating itself and if you make research about the market price movement during the year 2015 a couple of days before the last previous halving you'll understand that the dump ought to have happen since November 11th.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 25, 2019, 03:27:29 PM
   I'm not an expert, I'm in crypto-currencies for less then 2 years, and in that time many things happened. I think we got out from a bear
market in the beginning of this year, the price raised a lot, over $10k. After that price dropped, and we are here on this price for some time.
  This last couple days price is declining again. Bear and bull markets are coming one after another all this time while I'm here, I don't think about
that, I'm focused on my goal!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
November 25, 2019, 02:08:48 PM
lower high happens
I'm looking into this(all-time lows) perspective now and I don't want to lean on the all-time highs as per the market situation. I think by next year we'll see another all-time low and that will happen as expected by everyone. This market is becoming better and if all of you want to succeed and survive the bearish that we're facing right now. Don't listen to the FUDs that are spreading on media, it will make you emotional and can break your confidence.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
November 25, 2019, 11:02:29 AM

But, the price of Bitcoin has gone up this whole entire year. I'm not sure I understand the logic on that one.. Just a few weeks ago we hit $10,000/BTC. At the beginning of the year, we were sitting at below $4,000. We may be down a bit from the last all time high, but I'm not really sure you could call this a bear market either with the price tending upward.
yes, bitcoin already been up january until june this year. the price moves from $ 3,000 to more than $ 13,000
but, after that the price declines going down. lower high happens, the broke down death cross. that's the reason why bearish market

the chart you made is the same as I analyzed, hopefully Bitcoin can survive in the zone and be ready to pump again,
is still curious is when the altcoin season comes?  Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 25, 2019, 09:01:30 AM

But, the price of Bitcoin has gone up this whole entire year. I'm not sure I understand the logic on that one.. Just a few weeks ago we hit $10,000/BTC. At the beginning of the year, we were sitting at below $4,000. We may be down a bit from the last all time high, but I'm not really sure you could call this a bear market either with the price tending upward.
yes, bitcoin already been up january until june this year. the price moves from $ 3,000 to more than $ 13,000
but, after that the price declines going down. lower high happens, the broke down death cross. that's the reason why bearish market

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
November 25, 2019, 08:42:25 AM

If the conditions remain the same until February or March, the bear market will continue to halving. I think this is the only moment so far when it comes to project development that was certain when it comes to improving the price of Bitcoin.
i guess bear market is only happening this year and next year it will be a different one. I have a strong feeling that starting the month of january next year bull will come out.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
November 25, 2019, 07:46:04 AM

If the conditions remain the same until February or March, the bear market will continue to halving. I think this is the only moment so far when it comes to project development that was certain when it comes to improving the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
November 25, 2019, 07:23:02 AM
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 25, 2019, 06:10:23 AM

This is exactly what I keep pointing out to people whose memories are so bad. We are still above 100% gains from the yearly low and people are talking bear bear bear.

For sure, we are way down compared to ATH for almost all crypto, but the fact is, the ups and downs are normal and to be expected, especially with crypto. IF people were expecting bulls so fast they are in the wrong market.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
November 25, 2019, 04:52:32 AM

One more time.. Upward trend is only if you take the price of the beginning of the year as a reference. When you take ATH as a reference, or even the price of $10k from few months ago, it is clear that we are in a downward trend.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
November 25, 2019, 01:40:40 AM

Activity: 481
Merit: 102
November 24, 2019, 03:40:57 PM
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
November 24, 2019, 09:35:48 AM
Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?

BTC will still be number one. BTC's total supply is only 21 million. Only about 18,061,862 in circulation. While the number of enthusiasts is increasing every day. Then the price of BTC has a big chance to increase. So it's impossible for BTC to die or be defeated by another coin.

market needs as well as the total number of bitcoins in circulation do have an impact on high prices, people in the market are still hunting for bitcoin as a digital investment so it's not possible for bitcoin to die as long as the demand continues to grow

Nobody talks about Bitcoin's death. The conversation is about whether the bear market is over or not yet.
Until now, I thought it was the end of the bear market, but after what happened yesterday I think the price will fall until around February - March next year. Whales will do everything to buy as much cheap BTC as possible before halving.

Then what exactly do you consider the rise in price all year long? Bear market? Some of you seem to be forgetting that just at the beginning of this year, the price of Bitcoin was about $3700. I'd say we already left the bear market a while ago and are trending upwards. Have been this whole year.

It all depends on the perspective from which you look at the chart. If you look from the perspective of one year, then we are in the bull market, if you look from the perspective of the last ATH, then we are in the bear market. I draw a line since the last ATH and it doesn't look good to me ..
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
November 23, 2019, 07:31:10 PM

BTC will still be number one. BTC's total supply is only 21 million. Only about 18,061,862 in circulation. While the number of enthusiasts is increasing every day. Then the price of BTC has a big chance to increase. So it's impossible for BTC to die or be defeated by another coin.

market needs as well as the total number of bitcoins in circulation do have an impact on high prices, people in the market are still hunting for bitcoin as a digital investment so it's not possible for bitcoin to die as long as the demand continues to grow

Nobody talks about Bitcoin's death. The conversation is about whether the bear market is over or not yet.
Until now, I thought it was the end of the bear market, but after what happened yesterday I think the price will fall until around February - March next year. Whales will do everything to buy as much cheap BTC as possible before halving.

Then what exactly do you consider the rise in price all year long? Bear market? Some of you seem to be forgetting that just at the beginning of this year, the price of Bitcoin was about $3700. I'd say we already left the bear market a while ago and are trending upwards. Have been this whole year.
Pages:
Jump to: