Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC broke all major support lines, and the worse is yet to come. - page 2. (Read 1695 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 6509
be constructive or S.T.F.U
This thing is very likely to happen, but we should not only be fixated and focus on the decline, but we must also be optimistic and believe that the value of bitcoin will certainly increase to meet the expectations of everyone involved in it.

If you're a trader optimism shouldn't be coming into it. You owe it to yourself to be pragmatic. If you believe it's going to carry on falling then do something to capitalise on it. When optimism returns, and there are few signs for now, go and unemotionally milk that instead.

That's right, I agree with what you have said, so "buying and HOLD" is something that other people and I have to do right now because this's the single most effective way to grow the price, and besides especially when BTC prices increase, surely we will also get a tremendous profit, I'm sure this will definitely happen.

I have nothing against HODL if you know how to HODL, HODL takes skills too. you can do it if you have the patience to wait for years.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
This thing is very likely to happen, but we should not only be fixated and focus on the decline, but we must also be optimistic and believe that the value of bitcoin will certainly increase to meet the expectations of everyone involved in it.

If you're a trader optimism shouldn't be coming into it. You owe it to yourself to be pragmatic. If you believe it's going to carry on falling then do something to capitalise on it. When optimism returns, and there are few signs for now, go and unemotionally milk that instead.

That's right, I agree with what you have said, so "buying and HOLD" is something that other people and I have to do right now because this's the single most effective way to grow the price, and besides especially when BTC prices increase, surely we will also get a tremendous profit, I'm sure this will definitely happen.
legendary

waiting for a break out. Shocked

nicely done, approaching resistance so getting ready to close my long position , i might open short positions should i see a reversal candle.
legendary
I don’t know if the market is still going to drop below this $3,401. I hope this is the bottom price. What most of us expected to happen this year, it just didn’t happen how we expected it to happen. I thought that by now there would have been a Bull, but instead the price keeps dropping and has circulating between $3.3k and $3.6k. I hope it doesn’t go below that and drop down to $2k,cause that wouldn’t be a good thing for the market.

there is nothing interesting about 3401, the actual support area is actually a little under it, it's 2900-3100 depending on the exchange and whether it is against USD or USDT.

also what matters now is the daily close, as we could easily have a wick all the way down to 2500-2600 and still close above 3000$, so what we should be looking at is a daily candle close, as long as we do not close below it, it makes more sense to buy, the moment we close below the support, we short the market with SL being above 3k as it will act as the new resistance. regardless of what type of a trader you are, i suggest you stick to larger frames when we approach the support area, because the volatility at the level can be crazy and many SLs will be hit,bang bang !

And that's a very gloomy scenario but more likely to happen that us seeing the market surge. And last i checked, the green volume still doesn't look sturdy. Though many are saying that 3k line is a strong support. Hopefully it is.

depending on your goals, to me, i hope it does not hold due to 2 main reasons

1- for trading, it will be a very nice and easy trade, as the way down is very clear, unlike the way up which is now full of obstacles.
2- the lower the bottom the better the rally  Grin
legendary

waiting for a break out. Shocked
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don’t know if the market is still going to drop below this $3,401. I hope this is the bottom price. What most of us expected to happen this year, it just didn’t happen how we expected it to happen. I thought that by now there would have been a Bull, but instead the price keeps dropping and has circulating between $3.3k and $3.6k. I hope it doesn’t go below that and drop down to $2k,cause that wouldn’t be a good thing for the market.

there is nothing interesting about 3401, the actual support area is actually a little under it, it's 2900-3100 depending on the exchange and whether it is against USD or USDT.

also what matters now is the daily close, as we could easily have a wick all the way down to 2500-2600 and still close above 3000$, so what we should be looking at is a daily candle close, as long as we do not close below it, it makes more sense to buy, the moment we close below the support, we short the market with SL being above 3k as it will act as the new resistance. regardless of what type of a trader you are, i suggest you stick to larger frames when we approach the support area, because the volatility at the level can be crazy and many SLs will be hit,bang bang !

And that's a very gloomy scenario but more likely to happen that us seeing the market surge. And last i checked, the green volume still doesn't look sturdy. Though many are saying that 3k line is a strong support. Hopefully it is.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
2018 for Bitcoin was the "bloody year." But the cryptocurrency price chart is repeated, the author of the post has already written about it. This is not the first crisis, look at the dynamics of Bitcoin for all the years and you will understand what I am talking about
We only have few weeks to go before we end this year and despite of lot of good news the price is still on downtrend. So therefore, if you're a short term trader you'll stress out yourself from the crash but if you're a long term holder, you won't mind the current crash thus you'll accumulating more to hold.

Nice one for OP as his speculation happened, though doing TA isn't accurate but at least we have something that we can look into.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

From a fundamental point of view. recently Crypto has not made anything noticeable that could make it attracting enough to be 2-3 Trillion market.

What you say is not wrong, but I have a strong belief that the price will increase in a way and time that we cannot predict before.

we will need couple more months to clear out the path for the true vision of crypto for preparation of mass adoption. as with this situation,prices are as best as they get.

True, it looks like 2019 will be a good year for the growth of cryptocurrency, especially for the price of bitcoin that we love.

we will see some relief from here, but most likely only a bear flag that will only bring another dip.

legendary
We are approaching the 2900-3000 support zone,  which is the lowest part of the visible support zone, there is probably tons of SL and buy orders at the area.i expect a very high volume there, could be a very goo chance to go long for a quick scalp, but should we close below it, i'll be selling every thing !.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
2018 for Bitcoin was the "bloody year." But the cryptocurrency price chart is repeated, the author of the post has already written about it. This is not the first crisis, look at the dynamics of Bitcoin for all the years and you will understand what I am talking about
legendary
From the look of things, it seems clearly that the worst drop is about tk come. In the past few days, I have seen alot of news hinting to this. First of all, the sudden drop of bitcoin from $6k range down to $4k was very swift and many never expected it. The market is still very fluid, the bear is still strong, we might see further dips.

you are right, by zooming out to the weekly chart, things do look worse

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5080235.new#new
I would love to see breaking 3k and below. That would be the last capitulation. If price bounce from current levels to let say 5k we might further selling pressure from profit taking and scared investors.

yup the previous support that held for a whole year will be the worst Resistance for the bulls. the selling pressure around 5.5-6k will be stupidly high. only some major good news can beat it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I would love to see breaking 3k and below. That would be the last capitulation. If price bounce from current levels to let say 5k we might further selling pressure from profit taking and scared investors.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
now the price is in the range of $ 3800 - $ 4500 and this has lasted 2 weeks, I am pessimistic the price will rise high at the end of the year, but what I always remember is that crypto can give us surprises anytime and anywhere
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
From the look of things, it seems clearly that the worst drop is about tk come. In the past few days, I have seen alot of news hinting to this. First of all, the sudden drop of bitcoin from $6k range down to $4k was very swift and many never expected it. The market is still very fluid, the bear is still strong, we might see further dips.
legendary
I'm still targeting $3500 US but I will accumulate in small steps along the way also.

if you are buying for the long run then its good to stat buying every dip, finding a perfect bottom is nearly impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: