Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-e account speculation thread - page 2. (Read 1797 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 07:15:24 AM
Luckily only 1300 €
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 10, 2017, 04:34:45 AM
well, I just hope that all investors will get back their money. I trust BTC-e. They will soon give the announcement about paying back the money to traders and investors. BTC-e is one of the biggest exchange on the internet. Although there are many accusation about illegal activities from the FBI, Many people still love BTC-e

How can they pay back their investor if the people behind the btc-e is been seized by the authority and it is very clear on some documents that they are frauds, So just think that btc-e investors will got the same faith of mtgox investors. But hopefully their would had little hole of hope that btc-e management would release some funds to give to their clients.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 04:22:54 AM
well, I just hope that all investors will get back their money. I trust BTC-e. They will soon give the announcement about paying back the money to traders and investors. BTC-e is one of the biggest exchange on the internet. Although there are many accusation about illegal activities from the FBI, Many people still love BTC-e
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
August 10, 2017, 02:55:27 AM
Value is 0

How can you prove you have 5 figures there?

The same applies to everybody

Well, if the site relaunches (or balances are transferred to a "new" re-branded exchange), accounts can be logged into and thus escrowed. The balances can be verified by the escrow, who can transmit login credentials to the buyer.
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
August 09, 2017, 10:28:19 PM
Value is 0

How can you prove you have 5 figures there?

The same applies to everybody
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
August 09, 2017, 03:28:36 PM
the latest update (see bottom of post) suggests that btc-e will attempt to make partial repayments, including a bitfinex-style token scheme, transferring assets to a new company that will launch a new brand.

the details are not completely clear to me. i'm waiting for my russian friend to confirm that this is the case: 55% repayment across all coins for user fiat balances. 45% repayment in BTE tokens for user fiat balances. 55% repayment of original coin balances. 45% repayment in BTE tokens for socialized/lost user coin balances.

you can see the terms in the update. i am also waiting for my confirmation that this translation is correct: "The investment company works in compliance with KYC, AML and the licenses required for this activity, so all users will need to undergo verification."

if this is the case, i believe there will be a market for btc-e accounts, which prices in the prospects for repayment via the BTE token (or the market pumping it) and the demand to sell accounts rather than comply with identity verification.

i have an interest in this: my account is unverified and held a low 5-figure USD balance. i created the account in august 2016 after recovering my bitfinex trading funds. it was just used for long term swing trading and generally holding USD. i would like to see the market demand for btc-e accounts, to gauge whether it is appropriate to send my documents and recover what i can, or to sell the account and take a larger loss, giving me the ability to move on quickly and without sending my documents. many people were willing to verify ID with btc-e, but i don't love the idea, especially now, even though my money is chump change that is clearly just from trading BTCUSD.

update below:

Update5! Important! 08/09/2017

Exit from the current situation with the arrested Fiat:

1. Last 14 days we were engaged in struggle for your means, it was possible to gain control over 55% of funds (depends on the course), the remaining 45% are arrested funds, the most part in fiat. As the arrest is withdrawn from the accounts, the amount will decrease.

2. What is the way out of the current situation we see:
2.1. Work under the current BTC-e brand is not possible due to unresolved issues from the Office of Financial Crimes of the US Treasury.
2.2. At the moment, we are negotiating with a group of investors (an investment company), about buying and prompt launch of the service and repaying debts to customers. Further, the process of repayment of debt obligations will be described in more detail.
2.3. After we transfer all balance sheets of the investment company, we will recalculate the balance sheets.
2.4. The conversion procedure, taking into account the available 55% of funds:
2.4.1. All liabilities for fiat (USD, EUR, RUR) will be transferred to BTE tokens (1 BTE is 1 USD) at the exchange rate on the date of conversion. Probably, for more operative closing of promissory notes, ICO will be held on BTE tokens.
2.4.2. If you have on the balance the amount in koin, then you will be written off 45% of the balance of coins and credited with 45% of BTE (1 BTE is 1 USD). At the exchange rate on the day of conversion.
2.4.3. If you have a balance in BTE, then you will be credited with 45% in koin (the amount will be divided into 7 different coins equally BTC, LTC, NMC, NVC, PPC, ETH, DSH) and write off the amount of 45% in BTE.
2.4.4. Upon all recalculations, all users will have the opportunity to withdraw 55% of their funds from the system.
2.5. The investment company works in compliance with KYC, AML and the licenses required for this activity, so all users will need to undergo verification.
2.6. Tentative start dates end of August.

3. All debt obligations will be closed primarily from operating income from the investment company's commission, as well as from the funds we plan to sue from those who illegally arrested them.

The closing of the debt will be based on the principle of buying BTE tokens from the market.

The next update will provide more details on the procedure for accessing information on your balance sheet and when these funds can be withdrawn.

From the BTC-e team we officially inform that all the funds that were in the reserve fund (including all our income) were transferred to pay off the debts.

P.S. A warning! The cases of posting fake links on allegedly our new domain have become more frequent. All official information about our service is placed only in our twitter and from our official account on the forum.

Sincerely, BTC-e team

so, what is a btc-e account worth? more precisely, what is a btc-e account in full USD worth? what is a btc-e account in full BTC worth?

speculate! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: