Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E confiscated funds - page 2. (Read 2520 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 09, 2014, 08:05:33 AM
I too have a major problem with btc-e, i wired 2000 euros to them via SEPA over 2 months ago and it NEVER got booked into my account,
i am now hoping to get it back with the help of the community on bitcointalk.org before my last ressort, pressing legal actions against them.
Activity: 56
January 09, 2014, 08:01:14 AM
Long time lurker, finally decided to register as my account at BTC-E.com has been suspended and I need some help.

I've submitted multiple tickets through the help desk, almost all of which would just disappear after a few days. I finally got a response on one saying I had posted a link to a virus webpage in the trollbox. I've got a virus scanner running on my machine which catches stuff like that so I'd be surprised if I blindly posted a link that I hadn't personally checked out. Nonetheless, my account has been suspended since Dec 20th and I've gotten one response from help desk despite (multiple tickets) and daily updates (by me, nothing more from BTC-e) to the one ticket I actually got a response on. I've apologized for the hassle, promised not to post any further links, asked to be reactivated, etc but nothing...

All my funds are locked up and I cannot access the account to trade or withdraw. I'm starting to worry, that I'll never hear anything more and that my funds are effectively confiscated. I don't want to jump there just yet but each day that passes makes that seem more and more like the reality.

If you really posted this link they are right do that! how many moneys are there? I think they are really honest people man every times I withdraws founds arrive without problems 2-3 days.
January 09, 2014, 01:30:45 AM
if you have a valid ph# for them, please share it. I haven't been able to find one anywhere. I've got an open ticket that I'm waiting for a response -- supposedly they're going to answer it in 72 hrs which gives them 23 to go... Roll Eyes

I've tried emailing, setting up another login on BTC-e to contact support/admin via PM yet whenever i try to do that a message pops up to use the support site Embarrassed

i can't even complain in the trollbox as my 2nd login is banned from chat box for another 47 days and i've never even posted with it which means they added a ban on it to prevent me from using chatbox.  

Tried sending help tickets/email in english and russian but i cant get anything from them.  This was my favorite exchange to trade on, but its looking like my money may be gone after all

if i don't get a response on this latest ticket, i'll skype you and see if you've got any further ideas
Activity: 28
January 08, 2014, 06:36:38 AM
if you need any help with it mate, feel free to add me on skype.
i am more than happy to lend a hand

i can call 50 countries in my included plan, so perhaps can get hold of them for you.
January 06, 2014, 04:20:09 PM
looks like ph# is bravo sierra   Undecided

http://aboutthissite.com/www.btc-e.com

tried submitting another ticket in Russian but no response. If i can find a valid number I'll try phoning them
Activity: 28
January 06, 2014, 12:07:28 AM
check the domain registration info and call them directly, they are shocking for responses unless one is to make direct contact, they have poor english but they do understand it well.

I wish you goodluck, if you require further help in getting an outcome to your satisfaction feel free to inbox me here Smiley
January 05, 2014, 10:58:06 PM
bump
January 05, 2014, 05:29:37 PM
anyone have any ideas?
January 05, 2014, 02:58:21 PM
Long time lurker, finally decided to register as my account at BTC-E.com has been suspended and I need some help.

I've submitted multiple tickets through the help desk, almost all of which would just disappear after a few days. I finally got a response on one saying I had posted a link to a virus webpage in the trollbox. I've got a virus scanner running on my machine which catches stuff like that so I'd be surprised if I blindly posted a link that I hadn't personally checked out. Nonetheless, my account has been suspended since Dec 20th and I've gotten one response from help desk despite (multiple tickets) and daily updates (by me, nothing more from BTC-e) to the one ticket I actually got a response on. I've apologized for the hassle, promised not to post any further links, asked to be reactivated, etc but nothing...

All my funds are locked up and I cannot access the account to trade or withdraw. I'm starting to worry, that I'll never hear anything more and that my funds are effectively confiscated. I don't want to jump there just yet but each day that passes makes that seem more and more like the reality.
Pages:
Jump to: