Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 76. (Read 264892 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
- Withdrawal  LibertyReserve  (fee of 3%)
legendary
Libertyreserve.com - work!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
legendary
estimated time to run 1 hour
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
legendary
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Same, need to cancel some sells and site is down Sad
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is there something wrong with the site at the moment or is it just me that's getting either a "Bad Gateway" or "Error: The database server is not available now, so the page cannot be displayed correctly."?
Activity: 257
Not trusting third parties with my private keys
I need to send $200 to a friend in Ukraine.  Can she cash out through btc-e if I send her bitcoins?  What would she need to do?

yes it is possible

Can you explain what she would need to do to cash out?  I must make sure it is not too complicated for her.
legendary
I need to send $200 to a friend in Ukraine.  Can she cash out through btc-e if I send her bitcoins?  What would she need to do?

yes it is possible
Activity: 257
Not trusting third parties with my private keys
legendary
When BTC started jumping up to $50 on BTC-E, it seem like this trend had finally started accelerating.   Shocked

I quickly created an account and deposited a block o' BTC to sell into the spike.  Cheesy

It turned out LibertyReserve was hacked and flooding BTC-E with fake dollars.   Undecided

So of course my Paypal withdrawal was never processed, and I thought the BTC50 were gone forever.   Cry

But BTC-E kept its promise and refunded my lost coins!   Grin

/coolstorybro   Cool

tldr:
BTC-E is the best (high volume LTC friendly) exchange because they care about their users and doing the right thing. 
I'll be a customer forever
!
    Kiss

Thank you!

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/btceUSD.html - 30-day Volume (Currency) 1,010,634.50 USD
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
When BTC started jumping up to $50 on BTC-E, it seem like this trend had finally started accelerating.   Shocked

I quickly created an account and deposited a block o' BTC to sell into the spike.  Cheesy

It turned out LibertyReserve was hacked and flooding BTC-E with fake dollars.   Undecided

So of course my Paypal withdrawal was never processed, and I thought the BTC50 were gone forever.   Cry

But BTC-E kept its promise and refunded my lost coins!   Grin

/coolstorybro   Cool

tldr:
BTC-E is the best (high volume LTC friendly) exchange because they care about their users and doing the right thing. 
I'll be a customer forever
!
    Kiss
legendary
Update

- Withdrawal  USD :

Webmoney WMZ  (fee 4.8%)
  LibertyReserve  (fee of 3%)
  Paypal  (fee 6%)
  Perfect Money  (5% fee)
  Privat Bank  (fee 5%)
  QIWI  (5% fee)
  LiqPay  (3% fee)
  Yandex RUB  (5% fee)
  RBK money  (5% fee)
  BTC-e CODE  (0% fee)
  SberBank RUB  (6% fee)
  Telebank RUB  (5% fee)
  Alfa Bank RUB  (5% fee)
  Wire Transfer  (1.5% fee)
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
i did already speak to support...they said just yesterday that there would be some account today .....

and what i posted here is a proposal, a  suggestion to make you quicklier the number one in the world!! Cool Wink

Don´t you like the idea?

Thanks Zyk
legendary

Whats about the Sepa account data....would you please show me where i can find your IBAN and BIC ??

If setting up an account is a hassle for you.....please feel free to use mine in the meantime :

Petzel
IBAN: DE73 5084 0005 0360 5870 00
BIC: COBADEFFXXX

Iґll PM you the amount a user has sent under his name and after you accomplished your Sepa account i sent you the funds !!

Alright?

Thank you Zyk

You need to send questions in [email protected]
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hi dear BTC-E Team.

I just tried to log in to my account named "Ban4na" and got this wonderful message.

You has been banned. (IP XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX)

I couldn't even open the FAQ or something like that anymore.

I have BTC and NMC on BTC-E.

I travel a lot and so i log in from various IP addresses. Can you please unban my account or give me a chance to authenticate who i am to get it unbanned. I want my coins back.

Thanks in advance

~
Ban4na
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Whats about the Sepa account data....would you please show me where i can find your IBAN and BIC ??

If setting up an account is a hassle for you.....please feel free to use mine in the meantime :

Petzel
IBAN: DE73 5084 0005 0360 5870 00
BIC: COBADEFFXXX

I´ll PM you the amount a user has sent under his name and after you accomplished your Sepa account i sent you the funds !!

Alright?

Thank you Zyk
legendary
Hi dear BTC-E Team.

I just tried to log in to my account named "Ban4na" and got this wonderful message.

You has been banned. (IP XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX)

I couldn't even open the FAQ or something like that anymore.

I have BTC and NMC on BTC-E.

I travel a lot and so i log in from various IP addresses. Can you please unban my account or give me a chance to authenticate who i am to get it unbanned. I want my coins back.

Thanks in advance

~
Ban4na

Please send your IP to [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: