Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 80. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Whether it is 2% or 5% that is still generally cheaper than other exchanges.  But am I to understand that the only ways to deposit USD involve a % fee? 

2%-5% cheaper then other exchanges? What other exchanges?
Most exchanges which do accept wire transfers at all, accept them with zero fees, or small fixed (not %) fees.

Intersango UK, PL free, SEPA 5 PLN = about 1.2 EUR
VirWox SEPA free
VirtEx Canada free
Bistamp SEPA free, international 0.1% min 15 USD
Bitcoin-central - SEPA free
bitNZ - NZ free
kapiton.se - SE free

Is there also a % fee for a SEPA EURO wire?

I think BTC-E doesn't accept SEPA at all.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
I don't understand the fees.

From the website:
Are there any fees involved when using BTC-e?
 BTC-e charges a 0.5% fee on each transaction carried out by users on the website. This transaction may vary and may be different for each individual account. Any commissions earned by members of the BTC-e Partnership and Affiliate programs are a portion of the 0.5% fee imposed by BTC-e. BTC-e is not liable for any and all fees that may be imposed by your country of residence; this is solely your responsibility Through the BTC-e Affiliate Program, you receive a referral link that you may share with others. For every new customer that signs up for BTC-e using your referral code, you will receive a 25% commission on every trade they carry out. This will be automatically credited to your BTC-e account. Specific job openings will be posted but we are always interested in hearing from you.

New ways to deposit and withdraw USD are added since 18.05.2012.

1. Deposit by International Wire Transfer

Minimal amount is 500USD, commission is 5%

How do I deposit 5,000 Ђ or USD without getting hit with a 5% deposit fee?  And is the trading fee .2% or .5%?  I've been using Intersango, but the the prices look better on here.

BTC-e charges a 0.2% fee on each transaction carried out by users on the website. This transaction may vary and may be different for each individual account. Any commissions earned by members of the BTC-e Partnership and Affiliate programs are a portion of the 0.2% fee imposed by BTC-e. BTC-e is not liable for any and all fees that may be imposed by your country of residence; this is solely your responsibility

Whether it is 2% or 5% that is still generally cheaper than other exchanges.  But am I to understand that the only ways to deposit USD involve a % fee?  Is there also a % fee for a SEPA EURO wire?

You can use BitInstant - 1.49%
Activity: 257
Not trusting third parties with my private keys

From the website:
 BTC-e charges a 0.5% fee on each transaction carried out by users on the website. This transaction may vary and may be different for each individual account. Any commissions earned by members of the BTC-e Partnership and Affiliate programs are a portion of the 0.5% fee imposed by BTC-e. BTC-e is not liable for any and all fees that may be imposed by your country of residence; this is solely your responsibility Through the BTC-e Affiliate Program, you receive a referral link that you may share with others. For every new customer that signs up for BTC-e using your referral code, you will receive a 25% commission on every trade they carry out. This will be automatically credited to your BTC-e account. Specific job openings will be posted but we are always interested in hearing from you.

How do I deposit 5,000 Ђ or USD without getting hit with a 5% deposit fee?  And is the trading fee .2% or .5%?  I've been using Intersango, but the the prices look better on here.

BTC-e charges a 0.2% fee on each transaction carried out by users on the website. This transaction may vary and may be different for each individual account. Any commissions earned by members of the BTC-e Partnership and Affiliate programs are a portion of the 0.2% fee imposed by BTC-e. BTC-e is not liable for any and all fees that may be imposed by your country of residence; this is solely your responsibility

Whether it is 2% or 5% that is still generally cheaper than other exchanges.  But am I to understand that the only ways to deposit USD involve a % fee?  Is there also a % fee for a SEPA EURO wire?
Activity: 308
working fine for me...
This Certificate is not form a trusted authority.

Anyone else getting this? It pops up on every other computer I try to access the site from.

Yes, see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-ecom-uses-an-invalid-security-certificate-77786
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
This Certificate is not form a trusted authority.

Anyone else getting this? It pops up on every other computer I try to access the site from.
legendary

From the website:

Activity: 257
Not trusting third parties with my private keys

From the website:

How do I deposit 5,000 € or USD without getting hit with a 5% deposit fee?  And is the trading fee .2% or .5%?  I've been using Intersango, but the the prices look better on here.
legendary
Activity: 558
I'm buying BTC-E USD Codes for -5% in ILS(Israeli shekels)
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
had you dwolla, i'd be trading.

SEPA would be a real treat, tho.

Tomorrow will be accessible method of funding - international wire transfer

still too expensive.
SEPA within the EUR zone is much preferred - no fees (normally), and credited within 24h.
legendary

Tomorrow will be accessible method of funding - international wire transfer
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank

legendary
Reserves:

BitInstant: 20647 USD
legendary
Reserves:

BitInstant: 46488 USD
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
I don't really use any exchanges, so I can't really be paid off. Seeing as I don't have Dwolla or Liberty Reserve, I just traded bitcoins and stuff around to other coins, and used it as an online wallet for the most part. And theres a difference between having your account banned with 27 LTC and 400 BTC, especially when there are great opportunities surfacing every few hours.

I'm just saying I didn't have a very pleasant experience.
Activity: 518
I'm going to go on record saying that I strongly dislike BTC-E. I had my account temporarily banned by accident for about a day, and when I emailed them about it saying that I missed out a deal worth about $100 or 25 BTC at the time, they got mad and told me that if I insulted their service they would ban me permanently, although I can say my message was respectful, and only passive aggressive saying something along the lines of how I don't like their ban first and ask questions later philosophy. It wasn't the accidental ban that was the most unsettling, it was the lack of an apology, and the terrible customer service. Not one of their employees speak decent English, so when I would ask them a question, or comment on something, their response would be as if they only understood 25% of what I was saying, which is what I believe caused the issue. Long story short, I withdrew all of my bitcoins and didn't look back. The site itself has a nice layout and functionality, but its kind of like when you go to a restaurant with good food and decent prices, and the waiters are rude, ignore you, and spit in your food. Good site, terrible service + Policy.

how much is intersango paying you to say this ? they are number #2 and btc-e is #3 and gox is first of the exchanges

when i got my account banned with 26.99 ltc inside i got them returned pretty quickly within a few hours.

they do use google translate however  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
I'm going to go on record saying that I strongly dislike BTC-E. I had my account temporarily banned by accident for about a day, and when I emailed them about it saying that I missed out a deal worth about $100 or 25 BTC at the time, they got mad and told me that if I insulted their service they would ban me permanently, although I can say my message was respectful, and only passive aggressive saying something along the lines of how I don't like their ban first and ask questions later philosophy. It wasn't the accidental ban that was the most unsettling, it was the lack of an apology, and the terrible customer service. Not one of their employees speak decent English, so when I would ask them a question, or comment on something, their response would be as if they only understood 25% of what I was saying, which is what I believe caused the issue. Long story short, I withdrew all of my bitcoins and didn't look back. The site itself has a nice layout and functionality, but its kind of like when you go to a restaurant with good food and decent prices, and the waiters are rude, ignore you, and spit in your food. Good site, terrible service + Policy.
Pages:
Jump to: