Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 88. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
great! just when I made a deposit to this exchange...incredible!
Activity: 81
The website just died...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Who even runs this exchange?  I think after the Mooncoin fiasco using an anonymous exchange is a very bad idea.

Btc-e.com is stable for 3 months!
Activity: 66
Started trading on a pair of TBX / BTC

Commission is 0.3% per transaction.

https://btc-e.com/tbx_exchanger

Exchange received a bonus at the address 5000 TBX tPrATxxGCNsWrJ1bdzBE8Gw6pxrXsHiv8p

I missed that one starting up !  Another coin !! What's that, 7 now ?

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or shout for joy.

Oh well, I'd might as well grab some coins. You never know Smiley
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6
Who even runs this exchange?  I think after the Mooncoin fiasco using an anonymous exchange is a very bad idea.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Can we get an API for the TBX exchange, and if possible a 24-hour weighted average so I don't have to?
legendary
Started trading on a pair of TBX / BTC

https://btc-e.com/tbx_exchanger

Exchange received a bonus at the address 5000 TBX tPrATxxGCNsWrJ1bdzBE8Gw6pxrXsHiv8p
legendary
Started trading on a pair of GG / BTC

https://btc-e.com/gg_exchanger

Exchange received a bonus at the address 6799 GG g4sJSJLXAWQThrHiwC8jQMKEiQhiXP14gh

http://www.geistgeld.org

Pool http://simplecoin.us
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Are you going to implement a trade api for automatic trading?
Much like tradehill/mtgox.

Thanks
legendary
Added new ways to deposit USD

To deposit via Paxum.com, send money to wallet [email protected] (commission for the transaction of $ 0.25) in a note write your account login.

To deposit via PerfectMoney.com, send money to wallet U2433593 (commission of 1%) in a note write your account login.
legendary
Close of trading on the currency I0coin

Dear participants of the service BTC-e.com

Due to the unstable server client I0coin, we are forced to abandon his support.
Today will be disabled deposit i0coin.
You can withdraw all funds in the automatic mode until 09/11/2011.

Support btc-e.com
legendary
Nice job.

Just one thing though. I think the 'Buy' & 'Sell' columns are labelled wrong. The orders appear on the correct side (ie Buy orders on left and Sell orders on the right) BUT once you list for example a 'Sell' order it should appear on the right column not the left? I find the way it is now is a bit confusing.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Nice job.

Just one thing though. I think the 'Buy' & 'Sell' columns are labelled wrong. The orders appear on the correct side (ie Buy orders on left and Sell orders on the right) BUT once you list for example a 'Sell' order it should appear on the right column not the left? I find the way it is now is a bit confusing.
legendary
Sorry for delay
legendary
Your coins have not been preserved as a client i0coin does not work.

Wrong. The coins are 'preserved' and will appear in my account once you fix the i0coin client on your exchange.

fix a bug
test i0coin
legendary

Wrong. The coins are 'preserved' and will appear in my account once you fix the i0coin client on your exchange.

legendary
Their i0coin client is out of date. Transferred coins to their exchange 2 days ago - not received.

ixcoin is stable

It may well be, however that doesnt change the fact that YOUR i0coin client IS CLEARLY BROKEN which is evident by the lack of volume and trades in i0coin on your exchange.

Question: Will you be suspending transfers of I0coins to your exchange (as you have already suggested you may do due to 'bugs' with the alternate currencies) pending resolution of this issue? Or will you instead continue to allow users to transfer their funds to your site knowing full well they will NOT be able to access their funds??

Disabled deposit i0coin!!

And what happens now to the coins I have already sent to the address you provided to me on your site??
We're going to share with the developers to fix i0coin client.
legendary
Their i0coin client is out of date. Transferred coins to their exchange 2 days ago - not received.

ixcoin is stable

It may well be, however that doesnt change the fact that YOUR i0coin client IS CLEARLY BROKEN which is evident by the lack of volume and trades in i0coin on your exchange.

Question: Will you be suspending transfers of I0coins to your exchange (as you have already suggested you may do due to 'bugs' with the alternate currencies) pending resolution of this issue? Or will you instead continue to allow users to transfer their funds to your site knowing full well they will NOT be able to access their funds??

And what happens now to the coins I have already sent to the address you provided to me on your site??
legendary

ixcoin is stable

Pages:
Jump to: