Pages:
Author

Topic: btc-e.com is a scam - page 3. (Read 12202 times)

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2017, 04:44:54 AM
Anyone else use a unique email address on the site ?

In the last few days started receiving emails to mine, they are addressed to "first, Last", so if the user database has been compromised then it only looks like a partial leak.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
June 06, 2017, 01:33:24 PM
They are scamming everyone and stealing personal info from people so they can hack any other accounts you might have on other trading platforms. If they have suspended your account for arbitrary reasons they are doing it in order to hold value to their firm. They are stealing your coins as they have done mine. You must file a report with Action Fraud in the U.K. as well as the FTC if you are in the USA. Also FinCEN is the international financial crimes network and they are currently investigating BTC-e as well as other coin sites. There are also a few Bitcoin attorneys in NYC that can help you. Wish everyone luck as well as myself. They locked me out of 711 LTC.
Activity: 7
June 05, 2017, 10:04:52 PM
 IM new to btc_e

I sent first deposit after I sent verification documents

25 May 2017 no deposit landed to account
-$1,693.96
Transaction ID
ca96b06e-8741-e711-a182-005056963182
user id gSxrgreen750

no follow up from support  now I'm getting this message when i click on support
License has expired! Expiry: 06 Jun 2017 03:00:00 AM

just sent messages by tweet to see what happens

i planning on  buying 8000 a week glad I tried a small deposit first

i have sent two further deposits via international transfer to bitstamp and both have landed  whilst I'm still waiting for this one to credited to my btc-e account
my bank has verified that the funds have been received
is this a scam site

i choose these two exchanges due to the site coinmarket.com

so far not happy with btc-e service maybe I'm being premature in judgement ,lets hope so
Activity: 1
May 30, 2017, 05:10:27 AM
I have a similar situation that started yesterday.

I have an old btc-e account i used a while ago to buy some btc and ltc.
Lately, i used it again (very well done and responsive) to buy and sell ETH.

Yesterday, i tried to withdraw some btc but as I lost my google auth keys (after changing phone), i initiated the procedure described here :
https://support.btc-e1.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/203/66/2-factor-authentication

Then my account got suspended :
https://support.btc-e1.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/251/21/my-account-suspended

Before doing that, I still had access to trade eth and btc... and i was browsing and using the site quite a lot lately.

Now i dont anymore... that was expected. What was not expected is that the support is not responsive at all !

So i sent all the documents needed and more.
I sent a reminder message too this morning, but no answer for 24h...

I am quite worried now but still have good faith that i will get my funds back (~8btc & ~416eth)
May 26, 2017, 01:28:35 PM
I don't live in the U.K. And according to that site, I have to contact the authorities in the USA which I have.
May 25, 2017, 02:56:21 PM
Yes. They just stole $25,000 from me!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 25, 2017, 02:42:00 PM
Is btc e already a scam?
May 25, 2017, 12:35:04 PM
I'm suffering a similar issue except they just put right suspended my account when I trolled someone in their chat box. They are currently holding 711 LTC of mine hostage with no respons. At current value that's $25,000. I'm currently waiting for a call back from an attorney in NYC that deals with Bitcoins and Freud.
Activity: 4
May 20, 2017, 10:44:32 PM
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4204/34747505766_76564599e3_o.jpg
I have fulfilled the requirements of btc-e, but they intentionally do not exchange mail for me.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
May 20, 2017, 02:31:42 AM
btc-e scam really !! Cheesy
I do not think so
I've used the site for more than two years
I never have any problems with deposit and withdrawal
immediate
Support fast, site trusted
If you have problems with them because you are unfaithful to them or you are doing problems with them
It's a problem
We hope your issue is resolved
good luck to you

A paid shill, eh? Seems like you are complicit in covering up their fraudulent activities.

no bro
I am not with them if they scam people, I am just a simple member. In fact I used this site . i still use this site . I have never had any problems . I have friends there . they have not had any problems!
Good site , I have never heard before this site  is a scam . Possible some people are having problems with them
If there is something wrong. This does not mean that the site is a scam . If you do not have problems or mistakes.
You are fine there. You have to be smart

It's just a personal experience
May 19, 2017, 03:14:02 AM
Btc-e is one of the very biggest btc-exchanges that exist.
Since many years.
There had been complains about slow support.

There are and were scam-exchanges, but btc-e definately is not.

No i am not paid by them...

We will see, hopefully they open my account up so I can start trading on there again.
Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
May 19, 2017, 01:34:13 AM
Btc-e is one of the very biggest btc-exchanges that exist.
Since many years.
There had been complains about slow support.

There are and were scam-exchanges, but btc-e definately is not.

No i am not paid by them...
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
May 19, 2017, 12:14:34 AM
I do not think so
immediate
If you have problems with them because you are unfaithful to them or you are doing problems with them
It's a problem
good luck to you

A paid shill, eh? Seems like you are complicit in covering up their fraudulent activities.

May 18, 2017, 11:13:03 PM
Same to me.
I use btc-e now since years.
Sure there had been discussions with support too as on any other btc-site, you trade on.
But everything had been solved always and I am very happy with them.
btc-e is definately no ponzi, no cheat, no "steal your coins", as there are hundreds of them in the net.
Now ccoin withdraw is also within 2min.
Other exchanges should copy that...

How long did they take to respond to you? I've been waiting weeks now.
They suspended my account because I haven't logged in for a long time.

They won't respond to my tickets.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19056218
Activity: 5
May 17, 2017, 08:27:13 PM
I have been using BTC-E for 4 years and have never had a single complaint.  I lost access to my 2 factor authenticator code and needed their help to get account access back.

I sent all the screen shots, pictures, and information they requested and then they go silent on me.  My ticket (ZAK-406-99781) is still open but it has been two weeks with no response.

I wish someone from support would see this thread and help us all out.
Activity: 13
May 16, 2017, 07:14:26 AM
Same to me.
Sure there had been discussions with support too as on any other btc-site, you trade on.
btc-e is definately no ponzi, no cheat, no "steal your coins", as there are hundreds of them in the net.

Well, I've been with them since 2011 or so - and they've been superior - UNTILL recently ... I lost my dedicated IP (but I am still within the range of IPs in my country and same ISP) -Contacted them - first reply within a week - asked for some questions - answered them all - and they're GONE! I lost MOST of my portfolio due to opened positions and they're delay - to me they look like a scam at the worst and irresponsible at the best!

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
May 16, 2017, 04:12:07 AM
Same to me.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
May 13, 2017, 05:34:17 AM
I do not think so
immediate
It's a problem
good luck to you
May 12, 2017, 11:29:06 PM
WARNING – ALERT – DANGER  - BTC.COM AND ITS ASSOCIATED BUSINESSES STEAL BITCOINS FROM MEMBERS WALLETS. READ THE INTERNET FORUMS ABOUT THIS  CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION. THEY STOLE OVER 10O DOLLARS FROM MY BTC ACCOUNT AND BLAMED HACKERS. THAT IS COMPLETE CRAP BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT HAD TELEPHONE VERIFICATIONN FOR EVERY DEPOSIT AND  TRANSFER OF BITCOINS. DO NOT TRUST BTC UNDER AMY CIRCUMSTANCE. THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL CRIMINALS BASED IN PAKISTAN – DANGER-  AVOID – BEWARE -AVOID AT ALL COSTS  !¡!!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
March 16, 2017, 11:03:17 PM
i can confirm that btc-e.com is a scam too.
they banned me from withdrawals without giving a reason and now their support ignores me! here is the whole story with e-mail traffic: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/5zdjga/btce_scammed_me_i_can_not_withdraw_anything/

Reinforcing this statement. There's also 2 unsettled cases.

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unsolved-wexnz-refusing-to-unlock-my-account-thousands-of-dollars-1739698
2. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scamsolved-btc-e-appropriated-my-coins-worth-now-6000-1822217
Pages:
Jump to: