Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-e.com - We're celebrating our 5th anniversary! - page 2. (Read 1448 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Not every exchange will celebrate its 5th anniversary, lol. I hope this is not to say that you are going to turn next Bitfinex the other day...

Out of curiosity, which is the oldest exchange still alive and active?

I'm just saying as i recall, but mt.gox, tradehill, and btc-e are the only ones i remember using back then. Suffice to say, only btc-e is alive and kicking from them.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Not every exchange will celebrate its 5th anniversary, lol. I hope this is not to say that you are going to turn into next Bitfinex (Mt. Gox) the other day...

Out of curiosity, which is the oldest exchange still alive and active?
legendary
Activity: 1218
congrats on reaching the 5 year mark , you were one of the very first exchanges I tried trading on eventho I usually lose out btc e is always the easiest and fastest exchange for me anyways Cheesy thanks and keep up the amazing work L:D
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Congratulations ulan year BTC to e-5. This is really a tremendous growth, I see that btc-E provides an excellent service and event to celebrate 5th BTC-e it is remarkable. Thank you for accompanying us in the trading
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Can't believe you're already 5 years online - man does the time fly. Well happy 5th anniversary! Hope we see many more to come!
btw thanks for the reduced trading fee  Wink

Wish you nothing but the best btc-e! Cheers
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Happy  5th anniversary BTC-e.com To celebrate trading fees 0%
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Happy anniversary.thanks BTC-e exchange team for their big support.trading fees for all pairs to 0% this is really nice offer for bitcoin exchangers.best luck BTC-e.com Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Dear BTC-e Customers!

We’re happy to announce that BTC-e exchange is celebrating its 5th anniversary. Congratulations from BTC-e Team!

To celebrate, we’ll reduce the trading fees for all pairs to 0% on Aug. 7th 2016 from 00:00 till Aug. 31th 2016 23:59.

Best Regards,
BTC-e Team
Pages:
Jump to: