Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Entourage - page 2. (Read 3076 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 21, 2013, 08:27:24 PM
The goal isn't to get people that watch Jersey Shore to watch this, you guys are missing the point.

And yes, there is plenty of room for intelligent shows. The apprentice was about business strategy, and look at Shark tank.
If we had 5-10 people, each would could have there own thing. 1 guy looking for employees for his BTC funded company, 1 guy hoarding BTC, 1 guy hoarding alt coins, 1 guy that is like a day trader, 1 guy that just mines and parties, etc etc.

I doubt that Bitcoin people are really that fun, I am a strong believer that everyone should develop without denying their body mind or soul, I would ideally be a spiritual programmer who is ripped and shredded to the bone, both having a killer physique, being at peace with the world and with my own thoughts as well as possessing a high social intelligence, being an occasional party animal and having a deep knowledge of using the resources/information around me to create websites/projects.

I don't suppose the community shares the same views, most of you are probably closer to the nerd stereotype than what you realize Tongue. Can't have fun while being a struck up cunt.

Of course the show would be possible if Bitcoins weren't the center of gravity of the whole thing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
May 21, 2013, 08:23:49 PM
Of course it won't be marketed to the Jersey Shore crowd.  They would not know what Bitcoin even is.  Wink

It sounds like a fun idea.  Why not??? 

I think it would be perfect exposure for Bitcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
May 21, 2013, 08:21:32 PM
Of course it won't be marketed to the Jersey Shore crowd.  They would not know what Bitcoin even is.  Wink

It sounds like a fun idea.  Why not??? 
Google/YouTube
May 21, 2013, 08:18:38 PM
This thread was made in response to this thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-about-some-star-endorsements-209465

Let's get a group of like 5-10 people, and make a Jersey Shore type series for the BTC community. Start on YouTube and maybe get picked up by some random network.

Hmmmm.  Let's see.  What is the average IQ of people who watch Jersey Shore?  Probably 100 (being generous here) and the average IQ of a BTC user is probably 130+ (being conservative)  You certainly won't be able to market it to the Jersey Shore crowd I imagine.   Grin

Maybe there is a market out there for a more "intelligent" reality show.  Who knows?

The goal isn't to get people that watch Jersey Shore to watch this, you guys are missing the point.

And yes, there is plenty of room for intelligent shows. The apprentice was about business strategy, and look at Shark tank.
If we had 5-10 people, each would could have there own thing. 1 guy looking for employees for his BTC funded company, 1 guy hoarding BTC, 1 guy hoarding alt coins, 1 guy that is like a day trader, 1 guy that just mines and parties, 1 guy that made a coin that isn't too popular but has made some good money, 1 guy that wants a BTC church, 1 guy that wants a 100% BTC economy, 1 guy that hates bitcoins, 1 guy that want to get bitcoin into space etc etc.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
May 21, 2013, 08:14:59 PM

Let's get a group of like 5-10 people, and make a Jersey Shore type series for the BTC community. Start on YouTube and maybe get picked up by some random network.

Hmmmm.  Let's see.  What is the average IQ of people who watch Jersey Shore?  Probably 100 (being generous here) and the average IQ of a BTC user is probably 130+ (being conservative)  You certainly won't be able to market it to the Jersey Shore crowd I imagine.   Grin

Maybe there is a market out there for a more "intelligent" reality show.  Who knows?
Google/YouTube
May 21, 2013, 07:59:20 PM

I am wondering where all the Bitcoin millionaires (even semi-millionaires or hundred thousandaires) are. Let's get a group of like 5-10 people, and make a Jersey Shore type series for the BTC community. Start on YouTube and maybe get picked up by some random network.

Throw down together to rent an amazing house at a price that is pretty cheap each. Then basically everyone try to have as much fun as they can while living there, and cameras follow everyone around.

I'll hold the first camera and publish/edit everything. I already make videos, and I'm getting a new computer thanks to Devcoin, so I can edit and everything soon Smiley

Why not BTC entourage entourage, where we are all libertarian-anarchistic Hollywood stars except that we use BTC strictly, I'll be Vince?

Jersey Shore really does suck/

I didn't mean everyone try to be like the people on Jersey Shore, I just meant like the way Jersey Shore is about a certain social group, and they all rent a house on the shore together.

BTC is a social group. And since it is centered around money, they could get a cooler house.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 21, 2013, 07:52:22 PM

I am wondering where all the Bitcoin millionaires (even semi-millionaires or hundred thousandaires) are. Let's get a group of like 5-10 people, and make a Jersey Shore type series for the BTC community. Start on YouTube and maybe get picked up by some random network.

Throw down together to rent an amazing house at a price that is pretty cheap each. Then basically everyone try to have as much fun as they can while living there, and cameras follow everyone around.

I'll hold the first camera and publish/edit everything. I already make videos, and I'm getting a new computer thanks to Devcoin, so I can edit and everything soon Smiley

Why not BTC entourage entourage, where we are all libertarian-anarchistic Hollywood stars except that we use BTC strictly, I'll be Vince?

Jersey Shore really does suck/
Google/YouTube
May 21, 2013, 07:37:42 PM
Bitcoin TV Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA4HrOXRFbk

Pages:
Jump to: