Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC experience for young people - page 4. (Read 720 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 03:11:59 PM
To gain experience from young people, you can already have people who have been beaten in bitkoin. But as practice shows young people know more than older people.
Activity: 28
March 28, 2018, 02:45:03 PM
I am young and I am glad my brother taught me into bitcoin. Until now I wasn't able to save money from my regular salary but with bitcoin this happened and I have my own investment. It is good to teach the young people about cryptocurrency

That's so nice to hear. I had to learn it by myself, but I'm trying teach as many young minds as I can
Activity: 98
March 28, 2018, 02:14:22 PM
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.
Yes, I think bitcoin is an investment worth taking time and taking risks. Many people invest in bitcoins and get a lot of money, which may be several times the principal, which is a good investment, so there are a lot of people investing in bitcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
March 28, 2018, 02:08:33 PM
If young people adopt Bitcoin than I think the most valuable lesson for them is that they can gain more by saving money than with spending immediatey and living on debt. This is very new, contrarian to what our society teaches them, but I think that it is very valuable.
Activity: 123
March 28, 2018, 02:04:21 PM
for bitcoin young people is very influential in essence in terms of income or income this will be a very positive source of income and can provide benefits but all must be based on positive intentions to avoid the problem and will reduce a lot of unemployment Wink
Activity: 56
March 28, 2018, 01:59:29 PM
Imagine that I am the creator of a unique invention: a reusable, magical shipping package. Now imagine that these magic containers, by no means numerous
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 03:21:14 PM
I am young and I am glad my brother taught me into bitcoin. Until now I wasn't able to save money from my regular salary but with bitcoin this happened and I have my own investment. It is good to teach the young people about cryptocurrency
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
March 27, 2018, 03:16:12 PM
Investments in general are not being taught in school. We only learn being financial literate through experience and own research. Crypto currency gives us the freedom to control our own finances compared to savings in the bank and other investment vehicles. Unfortunately, there are people who invests in BTC with a false belief of becoming a millionaire by way of "Invest-Sleep-Earn" Ponzi scheme.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 27, 2018, 02:25:42 PM
      Young people are so active,knowledgeable,easy to understand and easily adopt modern technology. That's why bitcoin is good for them,and it will help fir their future. Mostly young people are courageous and has a strong belief in so many things specially about crypto,i believe they are aware and know about everything in cryptoworld. They are more knoledgeable and open minded.
You're quite correct because young people easily adapt to modern technology and I somehow believe the crypto technology was made for young people because most of the crypto millionaire and billionaire are young people
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
March 27, 2018, 10:06:51 AM
Bitcoin is an excellent education for young people, since it teaches them to invest and obtain great profits in the future, which will represent a better quality of life for them and their families. Likewise, he becomes familiar with technology and stock market concepts.

And you think that it is a good thing that these young people are spending their money coping up to the fast changing movement of digital currencies? It is great for them to know digital currencies, but do we need to immediately teach them how to trade, how to invest and how to earn money from it? We are teaching them immediately how to earn money and not how to live as a young individual.

It is a great thing for them to already earn something but we must not limit themselves on their activities such as playing and bonding with their friends.

How 'young' are we talking about here? Those ages 8-12? Or adolescents?

I personally know of some who are still fairly 'young', but have learned for themselves about crypto and bitcoin and decided to invest. Other than investing in crypto, he also made some investments in stocks. He may be young yet he has made some financial investments. Even when he is not yet working, he has made some steps towards becoming more financially secure. Once he retires, he may reap his profits and retire happily. This is the benefit if we start teaching the young about crypto and investing.
Activity: 126
March 27, 2018, 09:15:04 AM
Now I'm also trying to learn the basics of trading than the crypt market differs from the stock what news on what influence and so on
Activity: 99
March 27, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

yes, I agree with you. to be honest, bitcoin already makes me away from gambling world which before I really like gambling. the crypto world changed my life to be better, especially for the money thing. in here many opportunities to get earn profit like investment, trade, or even mining. so I really totally agree if young people to learn about bitcoin or altcoin, at least they can save their money for the future with investment.
Activity: 149
March 27, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

Bitcoin is good start up point foe every young person as it teaches them all there is to know about investment, risk assessment, the market trends and saving, if embraced, by the young people, their future will certainly be secure
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
March 27, 2018, 07:59:38 AM
my opinion-it is necessary to have more forums in different social networks so that young people can learn more about cryptocurrency, share their experience.
Activity: 10
March 27, 2018, 07:55:19 AM
To be honest bitcoin is an alternative, rather than wasting time for something less important, bitcoin actually makes something very important for the future, and for the daily income of our efforts to do so  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
March 27, 2018, 07:50:08 AM

We who are in an era that is still easy to feel lucky because we have more time and freedom so we can feel more serious in understanding and trying to earn money from Bitcoin. Many people who are late to understand and realize the power possessed by Bitcoin, so you are lucky because you have a lot more experience. Maybe I am also included because my age also still can be said is still very young. We all still have a chance to get much better results.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 07:45:14 AM
Young people of todays generation are more expose on technology so its easy for them to adopt what is new and what is being introduce in the market using gadgets and internet. It is also good that at their young age they are engage in investing and some other techniques that will nake them profitable. That at a young age they already know how to earn money and did not depend on their parents financially. Aside from the earning the lesson that they learn from the topics in the forum that will help them molds to be a better investors and a traders in the future. Most important is that they will continue to go to school and finish their education eventhough they earn well already.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 07:11:25 AM
Now young generation is aware about investment and future plan for financial requirements. A lot of youth are investing in bitcoin because there is no minimum limit to invest in Bitcoin and growth is batter than any other asset.
Activity: 27
March 27, 2018, 07:06:59 AM
I experienced a lot about bitcoin. Sometimes im loss sometimes I win but ilI trust a lot in this
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
March 27, 2018, 06:51:46 AM
It is true that bitcoin teaches about young people who have to learn to accommodate and invest rather than waste your money, and this is very profitable.

And it teaches them patience in which they would also be given insight on how market and economy works thus giving them a broader look on how they could see the potential in their assets at an early age which is good because they can utilize it as early as they can.
Pages:
Jump to: