Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC experience for young people - page 8. (Read 720 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17
March 24, 2018, 11:22:46 PM
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.
I do not think you made a mistake with what you are doing right now. in the current melenium era in addition to the younger generation who are more likely to have more chances in terms of virtual currency I think crypto does not cover at the age limit of a person to continue speculating. and I think the most important thing is that every thing that is done in the crypto world must have a strong enough instinct so we can be sure about the speculation we are doing.
Activity: 36
Merit: 8
March 24, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.
Yes, you got a great point there! In a certain way BTC is an inspiration too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 24, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

Other useful things to learn from crypto experiences is taking risks, analyzing the market(the pumps, dumps and the fuds), making decisions and also above all, patience.
Investing in crypto tests it all and only the ones who have enough guts, usually go through to make big profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 10:05:38 PM
a young person is better off knowing bitcoin than spending spare time by wasting useless money working with bitcoin can benefit the family.

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 09:31:05 PM

We have to experience also btc to the young people  so that they know how important money is in out daily lives
Activity: 119
March 24, 2018, 09:26:01 PM
Today most bitcoins are owned and run by young children, and they can be successful young, because bitcoin is excellent for investment and also teaches to accommodate the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
March 24, 2018, 09:19:53 PM
It is true that bitcoin teaches about young people who have to learn to accommodate and invest rather than waste your money, and this is very profitable.
yes it is, bitcoin help me to quit my gambling activities and other activity that wasting my money. now i working in bitcoin and help me well to earn more money. it also help me to support my study and my family.
Activity: 105
March 24, 2018, 09:17:59 PM
It is true that bitcoin teaches about young people who have to learn to accommodate and invest rather than waste your money, and this is very profitable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you mate. Today when you look yung people are more ready to invest even in stock market, although they are mostly drawn to crypto due to belief that they can do 10x and more of their money in short periods of time to go there and buy lambo and such. So the thing that cunts is that, what they do with money they get or lose from investing into high risk investments such as cryptocurrency which is seen as speculative asset most of the time. I am not sure if many of them understand still the way to invest, but hopefully many will understand at end.
Activity: 74
March 24, 2018, 01:00:29 PM

Pages:
Jump to: