Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 120. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Invested for level 4.

From my calculations ~5 days till I make back my BTC.

For level 4 the sht fills up every 3hrs and 45 mins. Meaning there are about 6 collection times in a day.

24/4= 6 (I rounded 3 hours and 45 to 4hrs)

Each collection is = .009 BTC

I plan to do 5 collections per day since I have to sleep and I ain't setting an alarm up Tongue.

That equates to about .045 per day! Meaning in ~5-6 days I will have made back my .25 BTC.

Wish me luck guys  Wink.

Inb4 this closes tmrw.

Best of luck.

The way I play this is I initially fund it from an investment of mine (that pays about 1%/day and has for quite a while) and then send the earnings here back into the same. As you can imagine I get a rather whopping compound interest on top of the lucrative returns there this way. Then when I´ve earned a good down payment on an upgrade I send it here and so on. So far this is strictly small scale, I have now one L3 and one L4 at a net cost of .27 BTC. Of course this may blow up any minute and I wouldn´t be especially happy about it  but it wouldn´t mean much. For me the potential reward far outweighs the risk of losing a tiny wager.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Invested for level 4.

For level 4 the sht fills up every 3hrs and 45 mins. Meaning there are about 6 collection times in a day.

I plan to do 5 collections per day since I have to sleep and I ain't setting an alarm up Tongue.

That equates to about .045 per day! Meaning in ~5-6 days I will have made back my .25 BTC.

Wish me luck guys  Wink.

Inb4 this closes tmrw.

good luck with your investment mate
all the best
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Invested for level 4.

Wish me luck guys  Wink.

Inb4 this closes tmrw.
Activity: 602
hey no need to carry on, he is a hero member for a reason..

1. People buy accounts here
2. Being a hero member doesnt mean anything except that you have high activity. Look at me, I am a senior member and many many people here consider me a moron, I'll get hero rank some day as well.
3. Maybe you are sarcastic in which case you can ignore 1 and 2.

to cut the story short, sometimes ranks doesn't matter.
Activity: 98

2. Being a hero member doesnt mean anything except that you have high activity. Look at me, I am a senior member and many many people here consider me a moron, I'll get hero rank some day as well.

Lol got it
Activity: 490

Activity: 490
Tried this out now, seems great as far as earning goes. This has been up for a while so think I am going to uprade as soon as I have the coins for it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
I've had a couple of signups under my referral URL since I offered the 60/40 split on referral earnings
(60% for you, 40% for me). If you were one of them, please PM me the BTC address you used when
you signed up so I can add you to the spreadsheet and start tracking earnings.

If you weren't one of them, but are interested, please PM me for more info.

Best,

Cynthia
And I most definitely don´t need some anon losers on the internet trying to save me from myself. I know exactly what I´m doing here and I can afford to do it. And I have fun doing it. That´s worth something.
Activity: 68
^^ Thread troll again.. Hero Trusted Member and you dont want to listen? Your loss lol

then get out to this furom .. people know what they are doing.. every investment involving risk..

yep,strajow, ravin is right... even in a business,there isnt 100% chance of succese, here as well, there is 99% that site will fall one day,but it doesnt mean it will fall before u get some profit from your investment
Activity: 28
^^ Thread troll again.. Hero Trusted Member and you dont want to listen? Your loss lol

then get out to this furom .. people know what they are doing.. every investment involving risk..
Activity: 14
Well...it is somewhat sustainable with this kind of assemblance for one ponzi....i found it as an great idea.
Right. I don´t need to be told every other minute that this is a ponzi. It says ponzi in the header of the thread, maybe the idiots that bring this wisdom here don´t read much.
Activity: 28
stop sending money to this ponzi people, wake up

i dont need your advice , i know what i do 😜😜😜😝😝😝😛😛😛😛😝😝😝😝😝

I think its hilarious, the old horse to water shiet
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Activity: 44
Guys, you are great!!! Just keep up, and do a more stable and secure site! Thank you.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
So money is flowing only while site is open in browser?

No, always

you can earn alot of money if oyu buy lelvel 9 account becuase you will get 2000 00 0000 satoshi nakaamoto per 6 hours
Jump to: