Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 125. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
if u check the payments page, u can see that last time the website paid,was 1 hour ago, why is there such a long delay?

When they changed the minimum withdrawal, they first had outputs at 10(it came down from 100). Now outputs are at 30, so 30 withdrawal requests are needed at this 0.001 level. And with the site issues, it could be less people are making withdrawals.

check the time for last 5 withdrawls.... they all are in max 20 minutes thats 150+ withdraws,and now you think there are no 30 withdraws yet during for
 an hour?!

okay there we go... finally got my payment Cheesy

When the server was upgraded, the payment portion seemed to not been started without that delay. Payments went crazy once it started paying again. So back to about 10 minutes Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
100k is fine, why nagging?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If our accounts are address based, why couldn't somebody with a great macro manage other peoples accounts for a fee.
I'd pay 10%
The owner probably can see with what address it is claimed.
The only thing would be the IP that would stand out. The address is mine so the macro manager can't redirect the earnings elsewhere

I like how your both talking about this in the forum the admin reads and posts in. Proper Incog.
Admin , You say no limit's

The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.00100000 BTC.  Huh Huh

No limit to how many paid accounts you can have (or 5)
Activity: 51
If our accounts are address based, why couldn't somebody with a great macro manage other peoples accounts for a fee.
I'd pay 10%
The only thing would be the IP that would stand out. The address is mine so the macro manager can't redirect the earnings elsewhere
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls

That means that if i request 0.0005, there will be need to 0.0005 more before he pays out. It isnt based on personal withdrawl, it is based on total withdrawls
Activity: 68
if u check the payments page, u can see that last time the website paid,was 1 hour ago, why is there such a long delay?

When they changed the minimum withdrawal, they first had outputs at 10(it came down from 100). Now outputs are at 30, so 30 withdrawal requests are needed at this 0.001 level. And with the site issues, it could be less people are making withdrawals.

check the time for last 5 withdrawls.... they all are in max 20 minutes thats 150+ withdraws,and now you think there are no 30 withdraws yet during for
 an hour?!

okay there we go... finally got my payment Cheesy
Yes please downgrade min withdrawal amountt

Yeah but only for lvl 2 and above

ha love it. Can't believe people ask and expect lower withdrawal amounts direct from Admin when they dont want to give anything to the site at all! The cheek
Activity: 758
Merit: 500
im really debating on upgrading . how long does it take to get 1 btc filled
The latest payment just went live! So there could be an hour delay now, especially during site issue times.
Activity: 14

During this time we have updated the server to improve performance.
For most users, there was an error "Unable to connect to database" and others.
Now the game will run several times faster.

Thanks to everyone for waiting!

Brilliant. Thanks for info Smiley
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Admin, Please can you check my payouts

Thank you.
Admin,its ok now. thanks Wink
Activity: 112
Don't feed the trolls
I'd pay 10%

Activity: 51
I'd pay 10%
Activity: 350
129 page in a few days
the most populer system in bitcointalk forum..
that's great jop..
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
what the hell with that site, up down up down,
not working good with me.
Activity: 68
Jump to: