Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 153. (Read 237457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Depending on where you are and what DNS you are using, and if cloudflare hates you, you may not be able to access the site. Try changing IP, changing DNS, or resetting your internet connection(modem,router,computer).
OK thnx.
edit: didn`t help Sad
legendary
paniccc... server not found  Cry

Oh FFS. This has been addressed several times in the past hour alone. It's a cloudflare issue, no reason to panic.

Try refreshing the page a couple of times or flushing your DNS and see if that works.
Flushed DNS couple of times...no results.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Depending on where you are and what DNS you are using, and if cloudflare hates you, you may not be able to access the site. Try changing IP, changing DNS, or resetting your internet connection(modem,router,computer).
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
If things were restarted during the downtime, yes deposit addys could be different.

Anyone with deposit issues, copy down the transaction id of your payment, and give this info to the site or admin through pm

Edit: mine's different, it generated a new one when I checked it.

thanks man..... i'm doing a double level up.... tested my first deposit for 95% ROI, not gunna wait for a few more bucks, level'n up now.... wish me luck
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Try cellphone, its working there as of now.

I have completed my ROI, Outlay 0.25, total payout 0.260

Thanks to admin received a gift of 0.1 for reporting a bug.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Damn the minimum withdrawal is now at 100k satoshis. On the bright side the payouts are back to normal and you can see your referral stats  Cheesy
If things were restarted during the downtime, yes deposit addys could be different.

Anyone with deposit issues, copy down the transaction id of your payment, and give this info to the site or admin through pm

Edit: mine's different, it generated a new one when I checked it.
paniccc... server not found  Cry

working just now for me

MY deposit address has changed, is that normal? I thought it would have the same wallet addy?
Site is still up, just got a withdrawal, and it popped up in the wallet.

Now, I did see a glitchy error and I saw it was down, but I just switched IPs and it was fine.

Here's their latest transaction, just 2 minutes ago: https://blockchain.info/tx/404745039cd596ba277fef0885b71ef80ecaf9e96558bbee017ff90de7d03ae3
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

Oh FFS. This has been addressed several times in the past hour alone. It's a cloudflare issue, no reason to panic.

Try refreshing the page a couple of times or flushing your DNS and see if that works.
Activity: 11
legendary
I am waiting now for 8 hours and still isnt there...

I waited ~3 hours before it appeared.

Strange thinkg, I can play on my smartphone but when I`m on my PC the site is dead! Cleaning cache cookies does not change anything...

contact admin in pm or in website

not good. Contact admin thru the site tab... plus ive seen him come on here and fix a few probs for peoples accounts, that's another hope for you too.

Try the message box at btc-flow.com.
Activity: 50
Anyone had a problem depositing? I did send money to address that was displayed and money still isnt here. When i check for deposit again i get another wallet address now.t..
I did try to deposit just before site was down a bit.

it took mine about 5minutes to pop into my account. But the site is struggling at the moment, maybe down.... hang in there.

So, what the hell happened ? Anyone got a short update ?

working fine... less than a day away from ROI....

BTCBTC-FLOW server is down.... website not opening AGAIN Angry Angry Angry

Nonsense.

so many dicks on this thread........ there's only a few posters worth reading on here......... so few in fact i just read 28pages in 5 minutes  Roll Eyes

This thing may have more lives than a cat  Grin

yeah, looks down again... its stumble a few times today
Activity: 50
Anyone had a problem depositing? I did send money to address that was displayed and money still isnt here. When i check for deposit again i get another wallet address now.t..
I did try to deposit just before site was down a bit.
So, what the hell happened ? Anyone got a short update ?

working fine... less than a day away from ROI....

BTCBTC-FLOW server is down.... website not opening AGAIN Angry Angry Angry

Nonsense.

so many dicks on this thread........ there's only a few posters worth reading on here......... so few in fact i just read 28pages in 5 minutes  Roll Eyes

This thing may have more lives than a cat  Grin
Jump to: