Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 156. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The site keeps goin' offline. Must be a strategy so you won't be able to play your full upgrade time. If I'm wrong then admin better get his act together. I paid for an upgrade with X amount of hours to play. I better get that many hours and not this 50% offline bull.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
@enhancedfuel, try harder! That jam ain't going to make itself! We need jam! Blackberry please, with seeds strained out. PM sent
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well I can't get back on and down for everyone reckons its still down. Fair play to you lucky bastards who have somehow got on! I'm dying to release my 0.00018's or whatever goddamit Cheesy

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://btc-flow.com
Activity: 182
Dammit, site still down for me Sad Says  Host Error (And yes, i am constantly clicking "retry for a live version")
is the website back?! coz i could just get on it

Your English seems pretty good to me Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Btc-flow admin, can i have different accounts with the same level? For example 2 accounts in level 2 for play in the same computer? Or need to be different accounts in different levels?

he answered this question before
yes, you can have up to 5 paid account of any level
Activity: 394
Activity: 68
is the website back?! coz i could just get on it
Activity: 28
Activity: 97
Its back @BTC-flow you are awesome!! I never doubted you for a second Grin
Activity: 15
Btc-flow admin, can i have different accounts with the same level? For example 2 accounts in level 2 for play in the same computer? Or need to be different accounts in different levels?
Its possible that you are still having problems with ddos' btc-flow are you running a linux server?

No google chrome normal computer. Thing is all other times when everyone else was reseting cookes and caches and what not. I have never had one problem with it in Chrome since playing. Guess it's my time Cheesy
Lastest trans id for the payment that just went out!
19786ffdce1ae20136b25f18c6ea76a3d290252a79fddf2067104811c550bf08
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
Activity: 337
HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer
Btc-Flow is online :O Guys so god really exists
legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
Its possible that you are still having problems with ddos' btc-flow are you running a linux server?
Activity: 112
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I could login on the site.
looks like im back up.

I wish people would stop saying that, making me check and its so not.

EDIT: oh a few people back in? Well I retract that then, shame still down for me. Hopefully soon
Everyone up or just a few? I'm up! withdrew too!
Jump to: