Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 172. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
you can have more accounts?

I think OP said you can have five paid accounts - if i understood that correctly.

5 accounts ??
are you sure???
you can have them you just cant use them all

i was have 12 accounts Grin but i get banned >>>now i will start agine with one account
explane please i dont want get ban again

how can i have 5 but i cant use them?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
yes but account free?

Do I have to post PAID freakin fifty times ?

How do you get extra accounts? Did he really say we can 5? I dont want to banned after paying lol. But everytime i go on site, it remembers my IP and also my BTC address seemingly with no way of changing it. I dont want to start f*ckin with proxies and then find I either get banned or lose my link to my original one all together - Tom

P.s I cant even get to paid accounts with out starting a second one free? :/

I fail to see what could be wrong with having several PAID accounts.

I just started a new PAID account with another BTC address.

You miss my point, I don't understand how to even get a second free account up so I can pay for one of the levels Smiley To be fair I quoted a different post of yours for my point as forum was being buggy. Thats what I mean. My pc always remembers the one account and cant see how to get on the site afresh without losing my old one Smiley Sorry for confusion I'm obviously being really thick as I normally am the one advising on these things Cheesy
yes but account free?

How do you get extra accounts? Did he really say we can 5? I dont want to banned after paying lol. But everytime i go on site, it remembers my IP and also my BTC address seemingly with no way of changing it. I dont want to start f*ckin with proxies and then find I either get banned or lose my link to my original one all together - Tom

I fail to see what could be wrong with having several PAID accounts.

I just started a new PAID account with another BTC address.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

I think OP said you can have five paid accounts - if i understood that correctly.

5 accounts ??
are you sure???
you can have them you just cant use them all
Activity: 294
how to deposit?
i wanna deposit to increase level, but deposit address not found?

When you click deposit, it should show a bitcoin address. If it doesn't try again or change to chrome

-------

Bitcoin blockchain is not getting any better, waiting 40 minutes currently for a block!!!  Embarrassed
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
yes but account free?

Activity: 1080
how to deposit?
i wanna deposit to increase level, but deposit address not found?
yes but account free?

If you can't understand my post please report it
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
The bitcoin blockchain has had many blocks lasting longer than 10 minutes lately, this makes every block superpacked, and many things wait. For the past 1.5 hours the blocks have all been full, so things wait. This is why bitcoin needs bigger blocks.

I'm waiting long time on confirmations, but I see things are being sent.

5 accounts ??
are you sure???

Five paid accounts. Thought he said that.

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

5 accounts ??
are you sure???
you can have more free accounts?
Activity: 385
1st page and a half are transaction not found..
this is not happy

"Some of the latest transaction is not found on Blockchain.info because it has not included in the block. You have to wait and check again."

if i had requested  75 mins ago...

she lost some block..am i wrong?

It wont lose any
Just need to wait a little bit so it will be paid
I did ever wait for 1 days long it thought it wont pay but at last i got paid but now my acc have been blocked
zzzz
I have some withdrawals being confirmed. The blockchain seems slow.
I did whitdraw but I do not pay
wos now its paying good thanks
Activity: 490
1st page and a half are transaction not found..
this is not happy

"Some of the latest transaction is not found on Blockchain.info because it has not included in the block. You have to wait and check again."

if i had requested  75 mins ago...

she lost some block..am i wrong?
Jump to: