Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 169. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May you add a beeper or something like that to alarm whenever the maximum capacity reaches?

do it your self buts its a nice suggestion
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Activity: 378
May you add a beeper or something like that to alarm whenever the maximum capacity reaches?
there is cashier opening sound isnt there? at least there was when i used to play it
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

There is one but dont trust it lol
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
It's nice to see that you bring back old rates. I will use this site more now.
were only faucet rates lowered or all rates?
Activity: 294

this site is back to the track now my reffrals are doing gud job now and me also
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Hello @btc-flow, PM resent, can you reply when you have time. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
just submit my withdraw request there, as they are saying now it will be completed within 10 minutes,
will post it here when it will be completed.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Yeah now site is working smoothly and everything is doing well. I am going to addicted of those bits which come every 8 minutes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello my little friends why are you spending so much time on a ponzi to earn close to nothing?

How old are you, do you not have life outside of getting paid a few satoshi!

Get a job get paid go to an exchange and buy Bitcoin do not waste you're time on these crappy schemes only he gets a good amount of money  Tongue Angry Angry Angry Grin Cheesy

Uganda 0,01$/h

This faucet 0,02$/h

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country

Brilliant. Somebody needed to show that guy a dose of reality
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hello my little friends why are you spending so much time on a ponzi to earn close to nothing?

Get a job get paid go to an exchange and buy Bitcoin do not waste you're time on these crappy schemes only he gets a good amount of money  Tongue Angry Angry Angry Grin Cheesy

Uganda 0,01$/h

This faucet 0,02$/h

LOL LOL !!!

Nothing funny at all, poor people.
Have you seen any smile here of mine? I was shocked that clicking here can give you 200% of min wage in comaprison to different countries in the world. Just LOL!
Activity: 616
Some places in the world even one lousy dollar goes quite the ways.
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

Uganda 0,01$/h

This faucet 0,02$/h

LOL LOL !!!

Nothing funny at all, poor people.

Uganda 0,01$/h

This faucet 0,02$/h

LOL LOL !!!
Activity: 266

Its actually paying out quite well and its fun to check every hour and get some rewards. Its a well paying faucet.

Yeh really fun to get 0.1 % of a cent every hour lol
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Uganda 0,01$/h

This faucet 0,02$/h

Activity: 8
Hello friends.

Check my review at TopBitcoiner.com about BTC-Flow. I am at level 1 and intend to stay at it. I like the steady flow of Satoshi Smiley

I already made two withdrawals. I did a third one minutes ago for around 60000 Satoshi. Quite good for almost no work involved Wink

I will do a follow up article with proofs of payment in a while.

I won't go into buying higher levels. I like free faucets. It is a matter of principle Smiley

So good luck to you all. Be patient, stay calm.

Better and better,
Ervin @ TopBitcoiner.com

Standard disclaimer applies: no relation except as a happy user and affiliate Smiley
Well I did some maths and I bought lvl 3 for 0.1BTC
I should get 0.000015BTC/min in the end it is always less.

bump edited...

EDIT: I did it on 5 min refreshing every 30 seconds, the math is very close to what he writes in OP Smiley so... lets say it`s OK Smiley
anyway: best bitcoin ponzi game/faucet even seen so far Smiley

I get at least another 2000 when I refresh. I am sure site owner is aware of this "problem" Cheesy I don't blame him, he gotta pay us somehow. Rather that than site going down earlier.

+100
Jump to: