Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 223. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Many bots in 1 lvl. Tomorrow Fixed problem and raise earning rate.

What u mean by bots here?!

automated scripts
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It´s exactly how i´d play it. It´s perfect. Have two classes on a message board. One pays money and rakes in returns, the freeloader class collects meager crumbs. Will be a very interesting conversation.  Grin
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

What u mean by bots here?!
Of course they turn that down. Now big earners that pay money will mock your pathetic milking of the free faucet giving some of you incentive to pay up..
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
you have to be kidding me.... 15 satoshi/ min :O ?!

Free lunch is over, came the harsh realities of everyday life.
Activity: 23
i lost my 4 active ref  Cry Cry
suddenly lost
you have to be kidding me.... 15 satoshi/ min :O ?!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Earning rate just adjusted to BTC0.00000005  Cry
Now that they´ve fixed that problem at least ///partly/// I will probably start talking kindly about them occasionally.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
what is problem with withdraw button, when it will get fix,
still to get withdraw Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I think they should pay me at least one bitcoin in damages for the emotional shock I suffered when I suddenly without warning lost my beloved night club.

Yeah, they need to compensate all free users who are suffering right now, because 'Earning Rate' is 50 sat/min again. Let's pray and hope. Grin

Screw the freeloaders. They need to pay attention to paying customers.

Wonder what this means now:

Lifetime remaining:
-16462 days 08:31:25

Fixet. This was due to manual correction leveled you personally Smiley

But it´s still not double speed. manual correction leveled you personally ? What does that mean ? Did I lose the night club due to this manual correction leveled on me ?
I think they should pay me at least one bitcoin in damages for the emotional shock I suffered when I suddenly without warning lost my beloved night club.

Yeah, they need to compensate (not less than 25BTC each) all free users who are suffering right now, because 'Earning Rate' is 50 sat/min again. Let's pray and hope. Grin

loolll.... back to 50 sat.... is admin trying to change it unsuspiciously a minute every hour Cheesy?! to save some satoshi out from thousands users Cheesy?

no, changing randomly earning rate admin is trying to kill some bots (because speed of their clicks depends on earning rate)
IMO

how is he killing bots?!  if the bank slows down,anyways the bot will get the satoshi out of the bank .. just not the full amount (i mean not the full bank 1200,but the 300 or 400)

Yeah, they need to compensate all free users who are suffering right now, because 'Earning Rate' is 50 sat/min again. Let's pray and hope. Grin

Lifetime remaining:

That means ~45 years. Wink

Excellent. This will pay for 45 years then. I´ll be long dead but grateful inheritors will be happily spending bitcoins at a million dollars a piece.  Cheesy

'Night club' max monthly income: 0.32832BTC = 3.93984BTC year = 177.2928BTC 45 years. I see only one minor problem, it will be hard to convince them to run btc-flow for this long. Smiley

Yeah, guess so. Thanks for the calculation.

Lifetime remaining:

Fixed. This was due to manual correction leveled you personally Smiley
Activity: 112
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

Yeah, they need to compensate (not less than 25BTC each) all free users who are suffering right now, because 'Earning Rate' is 50 sat/min again. Let's pray and hope. Grin

loolll.... back to 50 sat.... is admin trying to change it unsuspiciously a minute every hour Cheesy?! to save some satoshi out from thousands users Cheesy?

no, changing randomly earning rate admin is trying to kill some bots (because speed of their clicks depends on earning rate)
IMO
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

Lifetime remaining:

Excellent. This will pay for 45 years then. I´ll be long dead but grateful inheritors will be happily spending bitcoins at a million dollars a piece.  Cheesy

'Night club' max monthly income: 0.32832BTC = 3.93984BTC year = 177.2928BTC 45 years. I see only one minor problem, it will be hard to convince them to run btc-flow for this long. Smiley
Activity: 92
Its changed earn rate again, come onnnnnn

Lifetime remaining:

Fixed soon. Everything will be fine,)

Thanks a bunch OP. Good luck, g

Lifetime remaining:

Jump to: