Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 224. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think they should pay me at least one bitcoin in damages for the emotional shock I suffered when I suddenly without warning lost my beloved night club.

Yeah, they need to compensate all free users who are suffering right now, because 'Earning Rate' is 50 sat/min again. Let's pray and hope. Grin

Screw the freeloaders. They need to pay attention to paying customers.

Wonder what this means now:

Lifetime remaining:
-16462 days 08:31:25

Fixed soon. Everything will be fine,)
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I think they should pay me at least one bitcoin in damages for the emotional shock I suffered when I suddenly without warning lost my beloved night club.

Yeah, they need to compensate (not less than 25BTC each) all free users who are suffering right now, because 'Earning Rate' is 50 sat/min again. Let's pray and hope. Grin

loolll.... back to 50 sat.... is admin trying to change it unsuspiciously a minute every hour Cheesy?! to save some satoshi out from thousands users Cheesy?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

Yeah, they need to compensate all free users who are suffering right now, because 'Earning Rate' is 50 sat/min again. Let's pray and hope. Grin

Lifetime remaining:

That means ~45 years. Wink
Activity: 616

Lifetime remaining:
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

Yeah, they need to compensate (not less than 25BTC each) all free users who are suffering right now, because 'Earning Rate' is 50 sat/min again. Let's pray and hope. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

emotional shock compensation...
hahaha a good request, maybe they will pay for it. Hope

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
yes...its is the best faucet i ever used, but its way too good to be real...anyways...i see the admin is trying his best to resolve the problems and hopefully he will get everything done and the site will stay on top of the faucets list
Activity: 700
I love the idea and concept of this site. I already have made good satoshi on level one. I can say this is the best faucet game site.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
This looks way too good to be true. No way I'm going to deposit. However if this isn't a scam it looks like I'll be able to unlock the 2nd level just from the freebie they give you.
legendary
As long as it is in beta version i will prefer to play free at level one. After everything resolved would like to invest to raise my level up. Now just wait and see.

yeah that's a good Idea, even you can earn more than higher level.
Man, I´d go bloody crazy running a thing like this and having to deal with thousands of irate, confused, dumb and out of it users  Grin
Activity: 714
As long as it is in beta version i will prefer to play free at level one. After everything resolved would like to invest to raise my level up. Now just wait and see.
Better but now it´s only regular speed. I need the 24 hr double speed. Thank you

Earning Rate:
0.0000076 BTC/min
Activity: 4
I had really hoped that I would not have to use this public forum as the most promising means of actually getting a response from anyone affiliated with BTC-Flow, but have sent several messages over the past few hours in response to various major issues, all of which have gone entirely ignored. I'm sure this sort of thing comes as a surprise to no one, but first, I withdrew .0008xxxx a few hours ago, with no evidence of any attempted transactions to be found...this was something I figured would resolve itself and I can be patient, so I left it alone for several hours. After a few hours of earning, suddenly all of my account was entirely gone, and worst of all, my referral link was changed, so I lost not only my entire balance that I was still trying to recover, but also all of my referrals. Now it is back to nothing and I cannot get ahold of anyone. OP, PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY PEOPLE SEEM TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU IS VIA THIS FORUM. I have screenshots confirming the exact amounts that have disappeared from my claims and was unable to successfully withdraw anything at all, so please resolve this. As for everyone else, sorry for the pity party, and sorry to hear that many of you have also had issues. I hope that the rest of you have much better luck  Undecided

I send you 0.05 BTC. Sorry.
I do not have time to answer. I still have 3500 posts ..

I received your transaction, thank you for compensating. I hope things start to work out for everyone.
legendary
Sent him a PM regarding the loss of level 3.

hope it fixed soon buddy.
Activity: 28
Sent him a PM regarding the loss of level 3.
Activity: 6
@OP / Btc-Flow

Please reply to my private message, i'm looking forward from hearing from you.

Kind regards.
I had really hoped that I would not have to use this public forum as the most promising means of actually getting a response from anyone affiliated with BTC-Flow, but have sent several messages over the past few hours in response to various major issues, all of which have gone entirely ignored. I'm sure this sort of thing comes as a surprise to no one, but first, I withdrew .0008xxxx a few hours ago, with no evidence of any attempted transactions to be found...this was something I figured would resolve itself and I can be patient, so I left it alone for several hours. After a few hours of earning, suddenly all of my account was entirely gone, and worst of all, my referral link was changed, so I lost not only my entire balance that I was still trying to recover, but also all of my referrals. Now it is back to nothing and I cannot get ahold of anyone. OP, PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY PEOPLE SEEM TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU IS VIA THIS FORUM. I have screenshots confirming the exact amounts that have disappeared from my claims and was unable to successfully withdraw anything at all, so please resolve this. As for everyone else, sorry for the pity party, and sorry to hear that many of you have also had issues. I hope that the rest of you have much better luck  Undecided

I send you 0.05 BTC. Sorry.
I do not have time to answer. I still have 3500 posts ..

Hey OP what the heck happened to my freakin night club. All I have now is this lousy free faucet.

Give your Bitcoin address, check

OK, I´ll send you PM.
Jump to: